Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,294 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? (9400 Views)

Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? / How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You / Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by SAGoddess: 1:24pm On May 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

So naturally you assume that just because a woman doesnt want to hang around broke guys then she's jobless undecided

Not necessarily,
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by daduke2k(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2010
CASE CLOSED. Cooouuurt.
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 1:27pm On May 05, 2010
So because I can't stand broke men u automatically think I'm jobless myself or I'm broke?? Lol no its an illusion to think rich powerful women don't need rich men. I don't need to explain or prove myself to anyone but its women that say things like 'I have my own money and I don't need a man' that end up in situations like the poster. No pun intended love
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by tkb417(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2010
@Clintwine

well said bro

u new or you changed ur ID? cheesy
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by tkb417(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

So because I can't stand broke men u automatically think I'm jobless myself or I'm broke?? Lol no its an illusion to think rich powerful women don't need rich men. I don't need to explain or prove myself to anyone but its women that say things like 'I have my own money and I don't need a man' that end up in situations like the poster. No pun intended love
i think ure broke
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 05, 2010
iyk1:

okay fine, he maybe taking advantage of you, quite unfortunate though sad
what next, what do you want to do about it
what do you stand to gain or loose if you do something about it
the mere fact that knowledge is power does not mean that power should be used without caution
study him and observe him well
just be careful girl so you wont be unhappy at the end of it all

What are you saying

That she should 'study' a gold-digger? For what?

Beleive me, her life will be better of without a guy that misses her 'puz' . .  and lets her pay his bills  . .  and talks about only himself when they are together!

Jeez, you guys sef! *rooolz eyez*
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 1:29pm On May 05, 2010
@tkb ditto
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

And sends money to faceless guys! lol grin grin
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by tkb417(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

@tkb ditto
ayettymama cheesy

we are friends , we cannot fight

besides, i owe u a bottle of wine when i enter ur area code cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by daduke2k(m): 1:32pm On May 05, 2010
Onu gi bendia. @tkb, i knw she aint broke. Shes just stubborn.
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by fastboy: 1:35pm On May 05, 2010
Hi, you have rise a very good question, you see in very relationship this type of things do
happen some times.
you have to watch closing shocked
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by tkb417(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2010
daduke2k:

Onu gi bendia. @tkb, i knw she aint broke. Shes just stubborn.
LOL
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by minute(f): 1:36pm On May 05, 2010
He's just using you. And if he's not doing it consciously, he's got

no freaking idea what civility is. undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 05, 2010
minute:

He's just using you. And if he's not doing it consciously, he's got

no freaking idea what civility is
. undecided undecided undecided

Yea? How many guys actually do undecided
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 1:40pm On May 05, 2010
Uju no mind them joo this is the reason why I have soo many enemies on nl these men don't wanna hear the truth-- ladies instead of attackin the woman that's quite clear on her standards why don't u go ahead and expect more from the loosers u carry abt?? And men when a woman spks like this u supposed to fix up!! Don't expecta woman to dumb down her standards people move up in life not down!!! Eurgh
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by tkb417(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

Yea? How many guys actually do undecided
why do u like to make uninformed deductions?

im sure you have done Msc and you should know the type of fallacy called hasty generalisation
stop spewing this ur jaundiced view about mehn online

its crazy
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by German1234(f): 1:53pm On May 05, 2010
Thanks for all your help guys!!!! smiley smiley

I know what to do now!

Im gonna dumb him and start looking for someone who is good to me!

This has been a REVELATION!
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by SAGoddess: 1:57pm On May 05, 2010
German1234:

I know what to do now!

Every girl wants a man that is good to her not one that sponges off her on a full time basis, that is just not on at all!
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by tkb417(m): 2:00pm On May 05, 2010
German1234:

I know what to do now!

goodluck to u in ur attempt at dumping ur man
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 05, 2010
tkb417:

why do u like to make uninformed deductions?

im sure you have done Msc and you should know the type of fallacy called hasty generalisation
stop spewing this your jaundiced view about mehn online

its crazy

This one no be book mata jor!

Me and you know say guys too dey Fuk up! tongue cheesy
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by SAGoddess: 2:15pm On May 05, 2010
tkb417:

goodluck to u in your attempt at dumping your man

Hopefully dude will take it like a man, All the best German!
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 05, 2010
SA Goddess:

Hopefully dude will take it like a man, All the best German!

Trust me, he wont be heart broken! wink
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 2:23pm On May 05, 2010
Uju u don't no how the guy will behave ooo unno the bobo needs papers he might even cry crocodile tears and stalk her for a couple of weeks, girl u mite have to find a system to dump him
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by SAGoddess: 2:24pm On May 05, 2010
Ujujoan:

Trust me, he wont be heart broken! wink

I hope so, heartbreak is the least of his worries, he has to eat  grin  grin  grin
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by sesman(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2010
The guy will be devasted cos his mugu no be mugu no more, and will move on to other mugu, dere dey penty grin
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by clintwine(m): 2:26pm On May 05, 2010
@tkb, i have been around since 2006, i just look at these posts and restrain myself from participating, except the need be.

And i saw som1 blabbing about how if she makes 10million her husband should make more than that (Are you guys competing or wot?) .
This is why many marriages don't last because it has turned to a competition.

Why do i have the feeling that the poster would end up with the same type of guy.
@german1234, you are definitely going to end up with the same type of guy, because you are surrounded with the same types of Nigerians.
Get out of that league, then you can meet great guys

@ayettymama -  nobody is saying you should go out with a broke guy, but you are either immature or myopic to see the prospects the guy has.
You forget that you know only the now and not the future.

You ladies are not ready to work towards anything, you just want an already made guy and upon that you wouldn't give the guy peace( still treating the relationship as a competition).
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 05, 2010
SA Goddess:

I hope so, heartbreak is the least of his worries, he has to eat  grin  grin  grin

lol  grin  grin

ayettymama:

Uju u don't no how the guy will behave ooo unno the bobo needs papers he might even cry crocodile tears and stalk her for a couple of weeks, girl u mite have to find a system to dump him

You are right!

I think the best way is to act broke and stop giving him money completely, he'll run on his own. You can even make demands you know he can't meet, just for the heck of it!  undecided
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 05, 2010
clintwine:

@tkb, i have been around since 2006, i just look at these posts and restrain myself from participating, except the need be.

And i saw som1 blabbing about how if she makes 10million her husband should make more than that (Are you guys competing or wot?) .
This is why many marriages don't last because it has turned to a competition.

Why do i have the feeling that the poster would end up with the same type of guy.
@german1234, you are definitely going to end up with the same type of guy, because you are surrounded with the same types of Nigerians.
Get out of that league, then you can meet great guys

@ayettymama - nobody is saying you should go out with a broke guy, but you are either immature or myopic to see the prospects the guy has.
You forget that you know only the now and not the future.

You ladies are not ready to work towards anything, you just want an already made guy and upon that you wouldn't give the guy peace( still treating the relationship as a competition).

From the 'now' you can tell the future!

A guy that is comfortable with living off a woman is no good in my books! Nobody says he has to be rich from the word go! But for him to be happy while a woman pays his bills and the only thing he has to say to her is that he misses her puz . . . Please, no need to crack your brain over this one!

Even if he stumbles into wealth tomorrow, he's still gonna handle it like a loser. Mark my word! undecided
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by clintwine(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2010
@uju , if you read my previous replies you would see that i condemned the guys attitude.

Am only speaking in totality of the kind of girls one gets to meet these days.
No more gold diggers, platinum don join.
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 2:54pm On May 05, 2010
Lol ok Inno no man would complain if I said me and my man must earn the same amt- men don't mind bein loosers nowadays yet they still wanna be the 'head' they wanna be respected they wanna be consulted-- abeg I'm not plannin to be a broke woman in fact my life hasn't even started I can't remember bein broke. . . . . Ever wth will I say entered my brain to now make me look at a broke man?? Abeg call am competition call am wetin u like my husband will be my own inspiration I don't need to look at outsiders ill look up to ma man!! Pleese!! Fix up and stop complainin abt ayettymamas expectations!!
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

Lol ok Inno no man would complain if I said me and my man must earn the same amt- men don't mind bein loosers nowadays yet they still wanna be the 'head' they wanna be respected they wanna be consulted-- abeg I'm not plannin to be a broke woman in fact my life hasn't even started I can't remember bein broke. . . . . Ever wth will I say entered my brain to now make me look at a broke man?? Abeg call am competition call am wetin u like my husband will be my own inspiration I don't need to look at outsiders ill look up to ma man!! Pleese!! Fix up and stop complainin abt ayettymamas expectations!!

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by clintwine(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2010
I don't know where in this world inspiration = = Competition.
But i agree with you on a fact, you deserve the best in life.

Most of us dream of the ideal world - but wake up, you are in a real world, not ideal world.

Am sure most married women would agree with me that a Home becomes a home when the husband and woman complement each other or becomes a house when they compete with each other.( or if english would allow me, Inspirate each other .LOL)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Who Appeared In Leaked Sex Tape With Lekki Pastor Breaks Down In Tears / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Undergraduate Dies After Her Boy Friend Made Her Sleep With His Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.