Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? (9200 Views)

Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? / How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You / Does She Love Me Or Is She Just Using Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 05, 2010
clintwine:

I don't know where in this world inspiration = = Competition.

But i agree with you on a fact, you deserve the best in life.

Most of us dream of the ideal world - but wake up, you are in a real world, not ideal world.

Am sure most married women would agree with me that a Home becomes a home when the husband and woman complement each other or becomes a house when they compete with each other.( or if english would allow me, Inspirate each other .LOL)

No, Inspiration = = Respect!

True on the complemet thing, but there's a reason why he's the head!

I dont totally disagree with you sha, it's just that people like this poster's BF will always abuse it when you try to understand with them! undecided
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 3:20pm On May 05, 2010
clintwine:

I don't know where in this world inspiration = = Competition.
But i agree with you on a fact, you deserve the best in life.

Most of us dream of the ideal world - but wake up, you are in a real world, not ideal world.

Am sure most married women would agree with me that a Home becomes a home when the husband and woman complement each other or becomes a house when they compete with each other.( or if english would allow me, Inspirate each other .LOL)

lo boy im done- ayettymama will have high expectations of her husband

if in your language that means im competing fine i cant be asked, how will i complement a looser??

abeg god forbid bad tin
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by tkb417(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2010
ayetty

is looser = loser in London cos ure getting me confused

whats the problem?
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by SAGoddess: 3:37pm On May 05, 2010
tkb417:

ayetty

is looser = loser in London cos ure getting me confused

whats the problem?

grin grin grin grin grin grin Sorry, I am just having a moment here, don't mind me-OOOOOO! LOL!
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by clintwine(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2010
@uju, its obvious to us that the posters BF, is with her for greener pastures.
@ayettymama,  i understand your plight, i have only one sister, and i don't think i would allow her marry a loser, i would really scrutinize the guy, to be sure he has prospects.

And a good advice for you ayetty.
You need to take a look at the lives of women who followed your present line of thoughts, and see where they are
Then look at those who chose a different path, and see where they are.
Then you can now apply your power of choice, and decide the best and the one that suits you.
You alone can live you life, and unfortunately, you can do that only once.

Am very sure you read alot of posts here and should know by now that women who compete with their husbands, end up unhappy and on NL, bugging us with issues they would have resolved easily.
You might say its a Nigerian factor, but its not, a Nigerian man would rather stay with his wife and make her life hell, while here, they go straight for a divorce.

There is nothing wrong in you marrying a broke guy, and working with him to make life worthwhile for the two of you.
Also, there is nothing wrong with a man marrying a broke lady and encouraging her to be the best she can be.

The problem we all have is that society has made us grade everything in money.
You want a car, show me the money.
you want a house, show me the money.
you want love, show me the money.

We keep chasing money and redefining it as the core in life.
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by tkb417(m): 4:01pm On May 05, 2010
@Clintwine

nice one bro

you think ayetty will listen to you?

shes stubborn and she doesnt listen to people
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 4:06pm On May 05, 2010
lol listen to this man plight ke?? me inno get plight oo- its someone that doesnt no what they want that has plight me inno wat i want!!!

look go and tell your sister to marry a broke guy, no try brainwash me here- itsBS for a man to even say- please preach it to ur daughters save it ova hia

actually the women in my family even the richest women have even more riche even more powerful husbands so no, i cant relate to you, if i have always been broke and show no promise i probably will- but i havent and i wont- obviously not everyone can be succesful so not everyone can speak like i do- one just has to take th epath that makes him/her happy!
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by clintwine(m): 4:07pm On May 05, 2010
@tkb, dats the reason i don't like replying on Nairaland.

--YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND EXPECT A DIFFERENT RESULT.

People understand this, but are too stubborn or egocentric, to accept a change.

And guess what, they always end up in the same manner.
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 4:14pm On May 05, 2010
NIGERIANS NIGERIANS NIGERIS!!

never cease to make me laugh!!!- if they are not tellin a woman 'all men cheat' they saying 'its ok to marry a broke man'

ehn??

'lets have broke babies' 'they can wear rags' 'we'll feed them garri for breakfast'
jokes!
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by tkb417(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

lol listen to this man plight ke?? me inno get plight oo- its someone that doesnt no what they want that has plight me inno wat i want!!!

look go and tell your sister to marry a broke guy, no try brainwash me here- itsBS for a man to even say- please preach it to your daughters save it ova hia

actually the women in my family even the richest women have even more riche even more powerful husbands so no, i cant relate to you, if i have always been broke and show no promise i probably will- but i havent and i wont- obviously not everyone can be succesful so not everyone can speak like i do- one just has to take th epath that makes him/her happy!
hehe
na wa o
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by tkb417(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2010
clintwine:

@tkb, dats the reason i don't like replying on Nairaland.

--YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND EXPECT A DIFFERENT RESULT.

People understand this, but are too stubborn or egocentric, to accept a change.

And guess what, they always end up in the same manner.

just leave the babe o cheesy
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 4:32pm On May 05, 2010
yes na ur supposed to save the 'MARRY A BROKE MAN TODAY' sermon for your sister and your children!!!

tkb i hope youve emailed it to all the single ladies u care for na??

they must all MARRY A BROKE MAN TODAY!!!
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by tkb417(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2010
ayettymama:

yes na your supposed to save the 'MARRY A BROKE MAN TODAY' sermon for your sister and your children!!!

tkb i hope youve emailed it to all the single ladies u care for na??

they must all MARRY A BROKE MAN TODAY!!!
i think you missed the point

i dont think thats what he was driving at

trust ayetty to sensationalise everythn

nyways, its ok. let it slide
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 5:36pm On May 05, 2010
inno what he was sayin he just didnt put it right

-its not ok to marry a broke man
a resonable man wont even be thinkin abt marriage if he was broke
inno what he meant- but sometimes instead of men complainin abt women raisiin bars to high
men should work on themselves- at least if a man has a good life its for himself and not for a woman,
id rather be alone than be with a man who offers me no inspiration!
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ChiefMarv: 5:52pm On May 05, 2010
from ur story, its obvious that he is just using u to while away time. find ur squre root.
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by daduke2k(m): 10:18am On May 06, 2010
Nw where waz i wen uju and ayetty were feeling smug.
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 10:24am On May 06, 2010
^^ feelin smug??

wats ur opinion on women marryin broke men??
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by tkb417(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ feelin smug??

wats your opinion on women marryin broke men??
whats ur opinion in mehn marrying broke women?

maybe rich guys should stick with rich gurls like you and the broke ass gurls should look for the broke asses like dem

from your reasoning, a rich guy shouldnt touch a poor babe with a barge pole abi no be so?
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by daduke2k(m): 10:47am On May 06, 2010
@ayety, broke mehn nid d luv of dia women 4 dem 2 catch up and nt constant yakin by d wives.
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by SAGoddess: 10:48am On May 06, 2010
The saga continues! wink
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 10:53am On May 06, 2010
daduke2k:

@ayety, broke mehn nid d luv of dia women 4 dem 2 catch up and nt constant yakin by d wives.

hmm

well we both disagree- i dont even think a broke man should be considerin marriage

he should be considerin how to get a job!!!
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 10:54am On May 06, 2010
tkb417:

from your reasoning, a rich guy shouldnt touch a poor babe with a barge pole abi no be so?

your right, i wouldnt want my uncle marrying an illiterate

i wont encourage my son to marry off the sreets

so yes na so!
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by daduke2k(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2010
Yes u re rite. But wot if in d progression of d marriage. The grace to grass thingy hapens, wot wuld be ur next line of action ?
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by madlady(f): 11:05am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

your right, i wouldnt want my uncle marrying an " illiterate"

i wont encourage my son to marry off the sreets

so yes na so!

Hmm I know you've exaggerated to make your point but, this reply from YOU really does surprise me.
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 11:07am On May 06, 2010
daduke2k:

Yes u re rite. But wot if in d progression of d marriage. The grace to grass thingy hapens, wot wuld be your next line of action ?

that hopeful talk?? i dont use it-

my next line of actiion?? assumin i marry a poor man?? oboi i wont even imagine it for a 2nd!!
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 11:08am On May 06, 2010
madlady:

Hmm I know you've exaggerated to make your point but, this reply from YOU really does surprise me.

how come madlady??
havent i always come accross as the type??
its one of my beliefs- i dont believe in me loosers
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by daduke2k(m): 11:15am On May 06, 2010
U didnt answer ma question. Lemme put it dis way: u married a swel rich man and things were very gud d first 4yrs, in due course prospects muv frm bad 2 worse and finaly u arive 2 poverty. Nw wot wuld YOU do?
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by madlady(f): 11:18am On May 06, 2010
ayettymama:

how come madlady??
havent i always come accross as the type??
its one of my beliefs- i dont believe in me loosers

Actually your one the most fair minded peeps I have come across.

The statement I replied to seemed to infere that if man is rich he should only marry a woman with a PHD

I have exaggerated. wink
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 11:21am On May 06, 2010
madlady:

Actually your one the must fair minded peeps I have come across.

The statement I replied to seemed to infere that if man is rich he should only marry a woman with a PHD

I have exaggerated too wink

oh lol i see what u mean
no mind tkb ooo- im tellin him what he wants to hear
i cant be bothered with him!!!

daduke2k:

U didnt answer ma question. Lemme put it dis way: u married a swel rich man and things were very gud d first 4yrs, in due course prospects muv frm bad 2 worse and finaly u arive 2 poverty. Nw wot wuld YOU do?

the man that made himself rich, and made himself poor can make himself rich again!

my point is, i dont think a woman should have to resort to datin loosers
a looser will always be a looser unless he wins the lottery
men shuld fix up instead of complaining!
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by madlady(f): 11:26am On May 06, 2010
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by ayettymama(f): 11:29am On May 06, 2010
madlady:

I see, "you cannot be bothered with him" grin grin grin grin tongue lipsrsealed

madlady whats your take on it??
i really wanna hear what everyone has to say

soo far ive observed men who are not soo rich complain

and women who think only loosers are left in this world think its wrong

tell me urs??
Re: How Can I Know If He Is Just Using Me? by daduke2k(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2010
Lwkmd. Seriously, i pity ur husband. D guy go sufa heart attack .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] / Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake / Nigerian Big Girl Displays Nipples In A See Through Top (photos , Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.