Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,581 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Is It Always About Feelings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Always About Feelings? (318 Views)

He Refused To Marry Me Cos Of My Age But I Still Have Feelings For Him / UPDATED!!! Guys! She still has feelings for me / How To Have Sex Without Catching Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Always About Feelings? by MegaGenius: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
The issue of a male and a female going together has always been a thing that sparks reactions from on-lookers. Some will react so tense, others so funny while some will make hasty conclusions that are not closer to the true nature of such union.

When a male and a female go so well together, is it always about feelings? Where is the human nature of self association and what can be the next possible conclusion if not feelings?

(1) (Reply)

26-year-old Lady Sells Her Virginity After She Got Tired Of Waiting For Mr Right / Facebook Announces Plan To Launch Dating Service / Dealing With Unhealthy Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.