Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) (8009 Views)

Man Peeping At His Fiancee In The Bathroom In Pre-Wedding Photos / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / This Father And Son Photo Is Proof Blood Is Thicker Than Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
Is it right or wrong? And why

Is it genuine fatherly love or paedophilia? And why

Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by xreal: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
Don't know what to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by donstan18: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
When a mother is bathing her newborn baby, will you consider it 'Motherly love' or 'Paedophilia?'

Creating a thread shouldn't be a must.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
donstan18:
When a mother is bathing her newborn baby, will you consider it 'Fatherly love' or 'Paedophilia?'

Creating a thread shouldn't be a must.
Bro that's not the mother. Look d pix again
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by donstan18: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Bro that's not the mother. Look d pix again
I reversed the case to mothers-son, just like the pics said Father-daughter.
Or can't a father bath his daughter?

39 Likes

Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Cladez(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mr there is absolutly nothing wrong with this picture the only thing wrong here is your negative thinking.

STAY POSITIVE

20 Likes

Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
donstan18:

I reversed the case to mothers-son, just like the pics said Father-daughter.

Or can't a father bath his daughter?
Ohk. I get ur point and I agree with u too.

Me and some friends argued over it this morning, one said its wrong, another say na right.

But I said exactly what u said.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Cladez:
Mr there is absolutly nothing wrong with this picture the only thing wrong here is your negative thinking.

STAY POSITIVE
Lol ok sir
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by donstan18: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Ohk. I get ur point and I agree with u too.

Me and some friends argued over it this morning, one said its wrong, another say na right.

But I said exactly what u said.

It's only the negative minded fellows will see wrong in it.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by obiorathesubtle: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Because they're both naked?

There isn't even a clear indication that the man is completely naked..

As far as I'm concerned, my opinion on this pic is, the man better bathe that kid with a soap..

Y'all squeeze the sex out of everything..

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by highqueen(f): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
nothing wrong,but I am not okay with the pics.
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Mandrake007(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is an innocent picture,there is absolutely nothing wrong with it,it's saddening we live in a very paranoid and hypocritical world where we are afraid of love and have to scrutinize everything,people keep having dirty thoughts about innocent forms of affection.

it's worrisome i see a cold future where little affectionate expressions like hugs,pecks and greetings will be sexualized and criminalized,parents won't have relationships with their kids,high divorce rate,and an increased nonchalance for human life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
If he is nàked, it is wrong...irrespective of the gender of the child or parent. When kids are grown enough to see, identify and touch...it isn't advisable to bathe nakéd with them.

I wouldn't know the age of the child, but if that child fits into the description above, the rule applies.

Anything else and it is just a picture.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by pweshdodo(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
It's normal
But I know some men's dick will still rise
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by orisa37: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Is that how they look, 'Paedophilia'?
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by MissRaine69(f): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2018
What’s wrong is trying to make something out of nothing.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Shygirl1989(f): 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
The story is incomplete..... This picture has been around for a while.
The mother was the the one who uploaded that picture, the child had a high temperature, so the father had to stay under shower with the child to bring the fever down.
Don't be quick to judge,because things aren't always what they seem.

5 Likes

Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by ObservantFellow: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
What kind of nonsense is this?
Did it ever cross your mind that the picture may have been taken by the mother?
I see nothing suggestive in that photo. However, psychologists may offer expert opinions on the consequences of bathing naked around a child of that age.

Shygirl1989:
The mother was the the one who uploaded that picture, the child had a high temperature, so the father had to stay under shower with the child to bring the fever down.

See? I may be right after all.
By the way, your choice of 1989, any information why?
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Shygirl1989(f): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
ObservantFellow:
What kind of nonsense is this?
Did it ever cross your mind that the picture may have been taken by the mother?
I see nothing suggestive in that photo. However, psychologists may offer expert opinions on the consequences of bathing naked around a child of that age.

See? I may be right after all.

By the way, your choice of 1989, any information why?

Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
MissRaine69:
What’s wrong is trying to make something out of nothing.

That is African mentality for you.

No wonder we are still years behind in everything.

SMH. I need to move ASAP.
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by MissRaine69(f): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mcquine:

That is African mentality for you.

No wonder we are still years behind in everything.

SMH. I need to move ASAP.
It is indeed sorry a state of affairs
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2018
MissRaine69:
It is indeed sorry a state of affairs
To me it's really a thing of Joy see how a Father Bonds with his Child.
Makes me think of having mine. Lol

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by MissRaine69(f): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mcquine:

To me it's really a thing of Joy see how a Father Bonds with his Child.

Makes me think of having mine. Lol
The presence of a father in a child’s life is essential especially his daughter
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

Sure.

Can't wait to start having mine.
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by shepherd003: 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
all I see is an innocent and lovely picture
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 26, 2018
Shygirl1989:
Here is the true story behind the picture.. I read about it on yahoo last year.. all these useless OPs sef.. spreading bad rumours like diseases..
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by ObservantFellow: 2:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Shygirl1989:

Ahh.. Greetings Agemate.
Such an attractive year wink
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

Word!
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Shygirl1989(f): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
ObservantFellow:

Ahh.. Greetings Agemate.
Such an attractive year wink

Lol,sure it was. Greeting fellow agemate
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol ok sir
Hello kiss
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hello kiss
Sweetheart where have you been?
Re: Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Sweetheart where have you been?
Been fyn your dp though shocked cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Truly Any Disadvantages Of Masturbation? / Reasons Why Chubby Girls Make The Best Of Girlfriends / What Makes A Woman Boring To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.