Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety (26241 Views)

Police In UK Unveils Device That Detects Drivers That Use Phones When Driving / Would You Buy This Air Conditioning Motorcycle Helmet For ₦218 Thousand? / Things To Consider When Picking The Best Motorcycle Helmet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
This kain helmet sef..
When all those dangote trailler blow horn, the helmet go just deactivate itself grin
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by BabatCargo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
Cool device
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by correctguy101(m): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
VampireeM:

Motorists and Pedestrians have not finished observing and paying attention to traffic lights na helmet light them go observe.
Lol.

BTW death is a characteristics of Living things so if its your time to die this Helmet can't save you grin

Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 26, 2018
taylor89:
My only concern is how autojosh, autoreportng, explorers devote their time everyday on research of updates just to make front page

autojosh,autoreports they are car bloggers. they blog for a living.. i guess

I hope seun is paying you guys

And I've come to realise that most of the active members here are disable who stays at home and have their phone plugged to power
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by Obason22(m): 4:01am On Mar 26, 2018
How much
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by Ogunleti01: 5:05am On Mar 26, 2018
johnnyn1:
This is something else cheesy cheesy
Monalisa don turn Beanilisa?
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by eazydon(m): 5:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Okay. Nice one.

For your website, see my sig
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2018
Good innovation...

Check our signature below and click on the link/contact to chat us on our Hotline on how we can guide you to acquire genuine lands with peace of mind without Omo-Onile wahala. We do due diligence to ensure our clients are secured. Click here to EASILY chat us directly https:///send?phone=2348027390046

Like our page here https://www.facebook.com/ForbesHomesNg/

Faithfull17:
Smart. Safety first.
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by tlurdy: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thats fine can Danfo drive use it?
Re: See A Smart Helmet With Wireless Device That Give Signals For Better Safety by tck2000(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
i love it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: Taraba Civil Servants Sell Off Cars / Innoson Sues Gtbank For N400billion Over Character Assasination And Defamation / Vilnius Mayor Crushes Benz With An 8Wheel Armoured Vehicle For Parking Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.