Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth (14022 Views)

Over Come Water Spirits / Something You Need To Know About Water Baptism & Circumcision / Hidden Mysteries About Water And The Marine Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by OtemAtum: 12:57am On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:
OtemAtum, you have a replica. National Association mad men.

lol Anastasia Ndum, you know I don't take liars serious. Anyway, cheers and enjoy yourself.
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2018
When you call a priest a prophet, you are deceiving yourself because even him the priest knows he is not a prophet

It's your business to find the functions of a priest to make a clear distinction

This is why when truth goes against Christianity, fools will rant

Wisdom will never condemn what is right

It's one of the impossibilities to imprison wisdom.

A pastor is a shepherd. A shepherd is he who looks after sheep's. A pastor is never a priest therefore it's out of his spiritual position to perform a sacrifice. If he must do that as a result of his spiritual ignorant, such sacrifices can't be accepted.

Read your bible for spiritual knowledge

Get inspired to know the truth.

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2018
OtemAtum:

lol Anastasia Ndum, you know I don't take liars serious. Anyway, cheers and enjoy yourself.
Yes, that is my beautiful name. If you know how much i like my name 'Anastasia', you will never think calling me by it means anything wrong. It's my name you see.

'My first name means 'Resurrection' (the undead) and, my surname means my life'. So you see, i have great names. If you are not ashamed of yours, you won't be hiding behind Otem.

By now you know we are not equals. My people say, if person pass you instead to jealous am, just dey carry him bag follow am.

Otem, follow. Dogs follow behind while humans lead.

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by OtemAtum: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

Yes, that is my beautiful name. If you know how much i like my name 'Anastasia', you will never think calling me by it means anything wrong. It's my name you see.

'My first name means 'Resurrection' (the undead) and, my surname means my life'. So you see, i have great names. If you are not ashamed of yours, you won't be hiding behind Otem.

By now you know we are not equals. My people say, if person pass you instead to jealous am, just dey carry him bag follow am.

Otem, follow. Dogs follow behind while humans lead.

Who ask you this plenty talk? Doing all this just to impress someone? grin Lol. Don't mind me jare, I'm just joking.

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2018
OtemAtum:
Who ask you this plenty talk? Doing all this just to impress someone? grin Lol. Don't mind me jare, I'm just joking.
I only just let you know that am not shamed of my name. It's a rare name. Many can't pronounce it. And i like it like that.

So, you always posting it believing it'll shame me is far from it. You shd have known me by now.

Anastasia is the undead, the unkillable. Put me down 1000 times, i'll always come up strong, for His strength is made perfect in my weakness. He that is in me is greater than all that is in the world. Mention it before a shrine and you come out with your brain dead, raving mad.

I have only one Holy Spirit, but all the demons in hell can not stand Him. Hallelujah. Glory.

2 Likes

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by OtemAtum: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

I only just let you know that am not shamed of my name. It's a rare name. Many can't pronounce it. And i like it like that.

So, you always posting it believing it'll shame me is far from it. You shd have known me by now.

Anastasia is the undead, the unkillable. Put me down 1000 times, i'll always come up strong, for His strength is made perfect in my weakness. He that is in me is greater than all that is in the world. Mention it before a shrine and you come out with your brain dead, raving mad.

I have only one Holy Spirit, but all the demons in hell can not stand Him. Hallelujah. Glory.
It's good you're not ashamed of your name, unlike Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme your criminal friend who doesn't want to be identified with his name anymore because of his criminal records. Do you guys still keep in touch? grin

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2018
OtemAtum:
It's good you're not ashamed of your name, unlike Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme your criminal friend who doesn't want to be identified with his name anymore because of his criminal records. Do you guys still keep in touch? grin
Since you know us to be close friends, shouldn't you know if we are still in touch?

I'd ve hoped that there's something you can actually do about his criminality. But, alas, just noise.

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by OtemAtum: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by OtemAtum: 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

Since you know us to be close friends, shouldn't you know if we are still in touch?

I'd ve hoped that there's something you can actually do about his criminality. But, alas, just noise.
Cutemadridista, come and see. Anastasia Ndum has eventually admitted that his lover Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme is a criminal. This is a good development Anas, keep it up. cheesy
cc: Ranchoddas, 4kings, Geoworldedu

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
OtemAtum:
Cutemadridista, come and see. Anastasia Ndum has eventually admitted that his lover Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme is a criminal. This is a good development Anas, keep it up. cheesy
cc: Ranchoddas, 4kings, Geoworldedu
Lol. Empty mad men making noise.

If he wasn't married, i would gladly marry him. And, you are only jealous of a man you can never come close to being in your 10 life times.

I am not ashamed to be his friend. As a matter of fact, i am proud to be his friend. What are you going to do about it?
That name Ekwueme alone shd give you shivers.

You post my beautiful name like your life depends on it. Again, i say, if your not ashamed of your name post it.

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by OtemAtum: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

If he wasn't married, i would gladly marry him. And, you are only jealous of a man you can never come close to being in your 10 life times.

I am not ashamed to be his friend. As a matter of fact, i am proud to be his friend. What are you going to do about it?

You post my beautiful name like your life depends on it. Again, i say, if your not ashamed of your name post it.
Hik hik hik grin 1Sharon, Cutemadridista, Ranchoddas, Hahn, Goodmuyis, Vaxx, come and hear something. Our 'sister' is in love with a thief...
Eh eh eh, Yeba...
She's in love with a thief...
eh, eh, eh ... Yeba

You want to know my name?
I'm Victor, I mean my real name. Let me start watching how you guys will try to frame Victor up with lies. Don't check up Otem Victor on Facebook, you won't see that there, okay? cheers grin
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by CuteMadridista: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
OtemAtum:
Hik hik hik grin 1Sharon, Cutemadridista, Ranchoddas, Hahn, Goodmuyis, Vaxx, come and hear something. Our 'sister' is in love with a thief...
Eh eh eh, Yeba...
eh, eh, eh ... Yeba

I'm Victor, I mean my real name. Let me start watching how you guys will try to frame Victor up with lies. Don't check up Otem Victor on Facebook, you won't see that there, okay? cheers grin

grin we all know Sam Ekwueme is still amongst us

2 Likes

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by 4kings: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

So you're Analice107(aka Anastasia).
Na wa ooo

Otem is really very observant.

Kontinue...

2 Likes

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by OtemAtum: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
CuteMadridista:

But now he's no more a millionaire, but a prodigal pig rearing son of Onyemaechi Ekwueme of Umuajata in Abia state. grin

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
4kings:

So you're Analice107(aka Anastasia).
Na wa ooo

Otem is really very observant.

Kontinue...
He is driven by jealousy.
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
OtemAtum:
Eh eh eh, Yeba...
eh, eh, eh ... Yeba

Do you have a surname, a verifiable surname? If you are not a criminal you won't
need to hide your name while you scream out others, as if they shd be ashamed of their names. Hahahaha

When you mention Samuel's name, did you just say Samuel? Did you just mention Anastasia?

Tell us your name. Victor who? Oh wait, you are ashamed of your father's name abi?

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by OtemAtum: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

Do you have a surname, a verifiable surname? If you are not a criminal you won't
need to hide your name while you scream out others, as if they shd be ashamed of their names. Hahahaha

When you mention Samuel's name, did you just say Samuel? Did you just mention Anastasia?

Tell us your name. Victor who? Oh wait, you are ashamed of your father's name abi?

Ask Yahweh to provide you my surname grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
OtemAtum:

Ask Yahweh to provide you my surname grin
Did you ask Otem for mine or you Google it?

Wow, see levels. Google sabi me.

Who know you?

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by OtemAtum: 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Emmanystone:

Did you ask Otem for mine or you Google it?

Wow, see levels. Google sabi me.

Who know you?

I am Otem, the god of wisdom and I know how to obtain information. I don't pray to any god, but you people pray to Yahweh, that's why I'm asking you to pray to him to give you my info. grin

2 Likes

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2018
As a shepherd, their spiritual functions are to preach to people, telling them the truth from house to house.

Just like Christ did

Just like John did

Making the truth known to the people

Because of the truth they know, which they are making known to the people, it's at that point they can pray for the people and deliverance will take place

It's the work of the angels to support this mission bringing souls to the kingdom of heaven.

This was why Christ had disciples

At the cost of this mission, because of true knowledge they have, they should know their limit

This limitations is where others comes in

These souls which they have made the truth known to them are said to assemble in the synagogue to have deep spiritual information from the rabbi's

Rabbi's are teachers of the law (the truth). The knowledge they have are far greater than the knowledge as seen in the life of a pastor

Because a rabbi leave in the inner temple where worship are made to Holy Spirit day and night

He has deep spiritual reverence unlike a pastor who is found in the field

I hope someone is absorbing the sound spiritual information?

A rabbi can't perform sacrificial order

Our people would say, ekere oru eke -in life there are division of labours

This is why we have eyes

Nose, ear, teeth, legs, hands, stomach etc. All these are called body that make up a human being

Hand should not take possession of a leg so a leg can't take a position of hands

Eyes can't talk no matter what it sees

So leg can't breathe airs no matter how long it looks

In the heavenly kingdom, we have angelic hierarchies

We have angels that for deliverance

We have angels of wealth, prosperity and abundance

We have angels of war

We have angels that sing praises and other hosts of angels and their commissions

Why did Christ said., father as its in heaven, let it be done on earth?

Get wisdom

I have to take enough time to teach today

Because I never get tired telling people the truth

I wouldn't mind to be here teaching till night

It's now noon, we began teaching since the hour of 7:00am

Now it's 12:44 pm

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by bunbit23: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
So, pastors should know their limitations because they have limitations. Angel Michael can't do work of angel Gabriel. So angel Uriel can't do work of angel Raphael.
It's out of pastors spiritual mandate to take a soul for water rituals (or baptism). But you see this happening today.
A pastor is not a prophet which is why the most high through his angels has never given them spirit of prophesy.
Any person who is a pastor and also a prophet today knows how his power of vision comes to be. Only him has the truth to tell the people just like I know truly well it's not a pure spirit.

For power and dominion, you see them going here and there seeking for what was not giving unto them for selfish reasons.
Because they wanted to dominate and rule their territory which takes them out from realm of light.

Because of their selfishness, they seek to do and perform all spiritual services. It's not holy service.

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by 1Sharon(f): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Emmanystone:

Are you aware Samuel is deactivating his accounts one by one?
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
1Sharon:

Are you aware Samuel is deactivating his accounts one by one?
Wow, this girl, you are so into Samuel. Unfortunately is married and his wife is so beautiful.

Thanks for letting me know about his deactivation. I never followed him so i don't know.
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by 1Sharon(f): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Emmanystone:

Wow, this girl, you are so into Samuel. Unfortunately is married and his wife is so beautiful.

Thanks for letting me know about his deactivation. I never followed him so i don't know.

Samuel Ekwueme the half-ukrainian grin
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2018
1Sharon:

Samuel Ekwueme the half-ukrainian grin
Hahahahahahaha. You like biracial men? Didn't you say you were in the Uk? (But Dr Space busted that lie). There are tons of biracials everywhere, pick one. Samuel Ekweme is married.

Get over him or you'll grow old waiting.

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by 1Sharon(f): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Emmanystone:

Hahahahahahaha. You like biracial men? Didn't you say you were in the Uk? (But Dr Space busted that lie). There are tons of biracials everywhere, pick one. Samuel Ekweme is married.

Get over him or you'll grow old waiting.

Samuel Ekwueme the dark skinned biracial grin

The darkest biracial with the kinkiest hair I have ever seen grin

ki ki grin

Samuel Ekwueme the pathological lier
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
1Sharon:

Samuel Ekwueme the dark skinned biracial grin

The darkest biracial with the kinkiest hair I have ever seen grin

ki ki grin

Samuel Ekwueme the pathological lier
The lair you are dying to have your hands on? Sorry, he is married.
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 12:19am On Apr 04, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Why have you not done something about that?

Lawwd, i detest cowards.
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2018
bunbit23:

So, pastors should know their limitations because they have limitations. Angel Michael can't do work of angel Gabriel. So angel Uriel can't do work of angel Raphael.
It's out of pastors spiritual mandate to take a soul for water rituals (or baptism). But you see this happening today.
A pastor is not a prophet which is why the most high through his angels has never given them spirit of prophesy.
Any person who is a pastor and also a prophet today knows how his power of vision comes to be. Only him has the truth to tell the people just like I know truly well it's not a pure spirit.

For power and dominion, you see them going here and there seeking for what was not giving unto them for selfish reasons.
Because they wanted to dominate and rule their territory which takes them out from realm of light.

Because of their selfishness, they seek to do and perform all spiritual services. It's not holy service.

Where did you come up with the names of Angels Uriel and Raphael?
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by 1Sharon(f): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2018
Emmanystone:

The lair you are dying to have your hands on? Sorry, he is married.

Samuel Ekwueme the 17 year old pennsylvannian girl grin
Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by Emmanystone: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
1Sharon:

Samuel Ekwueme the 17 year old pennsylvannian girl grin
For once your existence in this forum, come up with some discussion that can educate others. Stop this fixation on a married man who doesn't care if you were a bacteria in his toilet.

Now, Gerarahia for good and be Permanently Ignored.

1 Like

Re: True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth by 1Sharon(f): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2018
Emmanystone:

For once your existence in this forum, come up with some discussion that can educate others. Stop this fixation on a married man who doesn't care if you were a bacteria in his toilet.

Now, Gerarahia for good and be Permanently Ignored.

Samuel Ekwueme the British traumatologist grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Kissing Before Marriage A Sin? / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor? / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.