Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,915 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

How To Really Get A Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Really Get A Girlfriend (2872 Views)

Why Do Guys Think Am A Whor.e Before They Get To Really Know Me / Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Really Get A Girlfriend by myself13: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Dusted.

I don't blame him though. The car that's making him feel so important is the same car that's just like possessing a phone in saner climes.

Take five, dear.

1 Like

Re: How To Really Get A Girlfriend by Momoney77: 9:34am On Apr 07, 2018
putit:

Putit..

Re: How To Really Get A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Momoney77:

i can't even see your post or you deleted it intentionally
Yea, after posting it, i deleted the post quickly. I don't want everyone to see that post..The post is worth paying for. Lolz
Re: How To Really Get A Girlfriend by Sugar97(f): 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Shugarlord213:
I don’t know what you people are saying. I have taken women as h.oes and treated all Nigerian girls as the same.

I stopped dealing with women for 5 months to enable me save money to buy a car, because with a car you have unlimited access to their kitty even your friends wives and girls will follow you just so you know how cheap they are.

Once I fvck a naija gal, I just drop her at the busstop and leave #500 for her hand. Sometimes as soon as she steps off my car, I zoom off

If the girl like male she call me again if she doesn’t call me I get over 40 number ladies women way day disturb me for WhatsApp

Why spend for a leech when you got a car and bills to pay. I even bought a dog so to tell you I can’t afford to spend money on another being with complete legs and hands

Guys get sense pls and pls. Get a car if you don’t have. If you are on leggedis benz we way get car go fvck your babe and we don’t care how you feel atall

I'm sure you meant naija prostitutes not naija girls
Re: How To Really Get A Girlfriend by Momoney77: 4:12am On Apr 09, 2018
putit:

Yea, after posting it, i deleted the post quickly. I don't want everyone to see that post..The post is worth paying for. Lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women: No You Don't Need That Many Children! / Confused Mind / See What Girls Were Caught Doing To Man With Biggest Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.