Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians (30488 Views)

Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency / Dino Melaye With TY Danjuma In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by InfiniteLoopx: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2018
winj3:
1, independent Biafra means freedom for all = a blatant lie, Fulani herdsmen can still cross the Biafra border and kill as many IGBOs as they want.

2, Instead of talking rubbish just to technically fault TY Danjuma does not make the problem go away - stop talking already and defend yourselves!

3, IGBOs simply want to score political points, they are not interested in serious plans to engage Fulani Hersmen, I won't be surprised if some of the weapons terrorists use in Nigeria are supplied by greedy IGBO people.
First point, independent Biafra, will have a defined border that is manned by qualified forces.
Any Fulani Herdsmen that breaches the border to attack innocent citizen will be dealt with
Secondly, an independent Biafra will have loyal forces, that are committed to the protection of her citizens, and that uphold the constitution of Biafra, above any ethnic group. Feudalism and Jihadism will be nonexistence. This simply means that there will be no military cover up for any marauding herdsmen.
Thirdly, were are your facts that Igbos supplies these weapons? Your accusation is null and void, since you are speaking base on your imagination.
Finally, defending ourselves is useless when your military is up against any community that armed herself against these terrorist.
Remember the Enugu saga, our youths were rounded up and locked in Umuahia prison, for deliberating on how best to defend themselves from the herdsmen. It’s on record. Check it out. Nimbo massacre would have been averted if not for their interference.
In a nutshell, the only solution to Nigerian problem is to amicably divide the country.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by BlackPantherxXx: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

You are not making sense

Your mum didn't say so while she was being pounded. Now go change your diapers
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by InfiniteLoopx: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Your mum didn't say so while she was being pounded. Now go change your diapers
You have a foul mouth, with a smelling soul. Typical of an afonja. Now go and die. usu.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by degamemaster(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2018
Yyeske:
IPOB as usual, hating on everything and everyone including itself.
On some other threads, IPOB miscreants were seen hailing Danjuma but immediately Emma Powerless said otherwise, see them yabbing the man now.
When we tell people that IPOB miscreants are brainwashed, they think we are joking
Your mentel health has become irredeemably bad and needs urgent attention ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by BlackPantherxXx: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:
infiniteLoopx to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
You have a foul mouth, with a smelling soul. Typical of an osu . Now go and die. usu.

Lol...he pain you small, no lie grin
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by InfiniteLoopx: 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Lol...he pain you small, no lie grin
You lack creativity that is why you are paraphrasing me. You are not my match. Just fuvk off, dirty slowpoke. angry
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by BlackPantherxXx: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:
infiniteLoopx to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
You lack creativity that is why you are paraphrasing me. You are not my match. Just fuvk off, dirty slowpoke. angry

Now...scram!
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by winj3: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

First point, independent Biafra, will have a defined border that is manned by qualified forces.
Any Fulani Herdsmen that breaches the border to attack innocent citizen will be dealt with
Secondly, an independent Biafra will have loyal forces, that are committed to the protection of her citizens, and that uphold the constitution of Biafra, above any ethnic group. Feudalism and Jihadism will be nonexistence. This simply means that there will be no military cover up for any marauding herdsmen.
Thirdly, were are your facts that Igbos supplies these weapons? Your accusation is null and void, since you are speaking base on your imagination.
Finally, defending ourselves is useless when your military is up against any community that armed herself against these terrorist.
Remember the Enugu saga, our youths were rounded up and locked in Umuahia prison, for deliberating on how best to defend themselves from the herdsmen. It’s on record. Check it out. Nimbo massacre would have been averted if not for their interference.
In a nutshell, the only solution to Nigerian problem is to amicably divide the country.

manned by qualified forces?
Unless you intend on building an encircling massive (below and above surface) wall You must be joking - IGBOs are the laziest, weakest, most scared to die people on the planet and Fulani herdsmen, maitasine, boko haram, mallams all know that. If anything IGBOs will find themselves outside the basic protection of Nigerian police and military umbrella and as such sitting ducks!

Igbos supplies these weapons?
IGBO people participate in majority of criminality that involves Nigeria at home and abroad: toxic waste, contraband, banned substances, arms, weapons of mass destruction inflow or outflow IGBO will be heavily involved in it - if they can supply fake helicopter parts that killed some airforce pilots they can supply terrorists including Fulani Herdmen. IGBO are linked with the cartel that sells Nigerians in Libya to slavery, they will do anything for money period!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by newslifeop: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
Oh
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by winj3: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
discusant:

The most foolish talk ever is yours above that Fulani herdsmen can still cross the Biafra border and kill Igbos in Biafra.
That's impossible.
Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen phenomenons MUST DISAPPEAR once Nigeria is divided into more governable countries.

Your daft naivety is the foolish talk.
It is on record that IGBOs are the easiest people to kill inside and outside Nigeria.
I fail to see how IGBOs plan to engage herdsmen when on many occasions their strategy is run and hide!
State-lines or newly formed borders will not help you, mallams always consider IGBOs (primarily) as their b1tch for nacking anytime they want.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ikechuob:

For a long time I wondered why the North hated Nnamdi Kanu severally. They claim it's because he insulted them but I listened to NK shows, no doubt NK called them idiots and morons..no quwstions asked on that but the North have long insulted igbos by calling igbos nyamiri, criminals, infidels, etc. I wonder lomg and hard how they are angry on an act they also do. When the sit-at- home occurred and they blew their fuse despite the declaration was in igboland, not abokis. Now with all that's happening, I've come to realize their hatred for NK wasn't because he "insulted them" but rather, he was exposing their plans and he had high followers listening to him. Meaning he was a threat to their jihad hence the hatred
None of the reasons you gave even comes close to why I hate Nnamdi Kanu. Kanu was a rabble rouser and and a demonic demagogue who was leading you Igbos down the road to self destruction. If Kanu had not been taken care of, this country would have been plunged into the worst civil war ever witnessed on this continent. Each and every time you are tempted to think of him as a messiah, remember that Buhari actually did this country a great service by getting rid of him

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by InfiniteLoopx: 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Now...scram!
Go fucck yourself mkpi Gambia.
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by InfiniteLoopx: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
winj3:

Unless you intend on building an encircling massive (below and above surface) walls You must be joking - IGBOs are the laziest, weakest, most scared to die people on the planet and Fulani herdsmen, maitasine, boko haram, mallams all know that. If anything IGBOs will find themselves outside the basic protection of Nigerian police and military umbrella and as such sitting ducks!

IGBO people participate in majority of criminality that involves Nigeria at home and abroad: toxic waste, contraband, banned substances, arms, wapons of mass destruction inflow or outflow IGBO will be heavily involved in it - if they can supply fake helicopter parts that killed some airforce pilots they can supply terrorists including Fulani Herdmen. IGBO are linked with the cartel that sells Nigerians in Libya to slavery, they will do anything for money period!
Igbos are afraid to die, are you out of your mind?

Armed these guys and watch Nigeria go on her knees overnight.

The rest you wrote their are just complete rubish.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by InfiniteLoopx: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
winj3:

Your daft naivety is the foolish talk.
It is on record that IGBOs are the easiest people to kill inside and outside Nigeria.
I fail to see how IGBOs plan to engage herdsmen when on many occasions their strategy is run and hide!
State-lines or newly formed borders will not help you, mallams always consider IGBOs (primarily) as their b1tch for nacking anytime they want.
Stop been an idiot man. Igbos have stood up to Hausa/Fulani madness even in the heart of Kano talkless of Jos. Fuvck you man.
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by Iceberg3: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
IPOB and chest beating plus noisemaking na 5&6

grin

1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
Prophet grin, a prophet proffers a solution not state the obvious problem, IPOB can't wrestle power from the political elite in their backyard but has a word for everybody that doesn't support their mission less agenda, you want biafra? start from electing politicians that are on the same page and then we would know you are woke, you are very lucky Kanu didn't bring destruction on the East AGAIN, when Kanu was inviting the army to the region and ranting, it reminded me of guys that peddle drugs to Asia despite the death penalty. Think about that if you can

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by Ikechuob: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
GoroTango:
None of the reasons you gave even comes close to why I hate Nnamdi Kanu. Kanu was a rabble rouser and and a demonic demagogue who was leading you Igbos down the road to self destruction. If Kanu had not been taken care of, this country would have been plunged into the worst civil war ever witnessed on this continent. Each and every time you are tempted to think of him as a messiah, remember that Buhari actually did this country a great service by getting rid of him

Yep that's why you hated him. While the fulani herdsmen that's slaughtering people like church rat allv over the nation are Angels giving souls back to their maker. Boko Haram your buhari that "did the w
country a great service by eliminating an unarmed man.yet seeking billions for armed killers, were saints of God. It's Nnamdi Kanu defending his people and whom have been more accurate about you lots jihad movement and planned kills is the "rabble rouser that would have plunged the countrytry to worst civil war" simply from wanting to get the hell away from you and keep you killing rats out of his people's land. Tell your bullshit to whoever is dumb enough to believe it. You lots hatred Nnamdi Kanu because he exposed you lots Jihad plan fact

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ikechuob:

Yep that's why you hated him. While the fulani herdsmen that's slaughtering people like church rat allv over the nation are Angels giving souls back to their maker. Boko Haram your seeking amnesty for were saints of God. It's Nnamdi Kanu defending his people and whom have been more accuratec about you lots jihad movement and planned kills is the "rabble rouser that would have plunged the coubtry to worst civil war" simply from ending to get the hell away from you and keep you killing rats out of his people's land. Trll your bullshit to whoever is dumb enough to believe it. You lots hatred Nnamdi Kanu because he exposed you lots Jihad plan
You're very lucky Nnamdi Kanu didnt have his way or you and I will not be sitting in the comfort of our houses with a laptop and making these exchanges. Anyway thank God he's gone now and everything is back to normal. As for the Fulani herdsmen killing going on, I don't have to remind you that it didn't start with this regime and the so called Jihad you speak of exists only in your warped imagination
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by janykute: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
nwabobo:

Just like Danjuma, you were among those calling for his head while mounting a high pitched campaign for the Daura DulIard.

Good morning to you and Danjuma.
Student of history
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by janykute: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
winj3:

Unless you intend on building an encircling massive (below and above surface) walls You must be joking - IGBOs are the laziest, weakest, most scared to die people on the planet and Fulani herdsmen, maitasine, boko haram, mallams all know that. If anything IGBOs will find themselves outside the basic protection of Nigerian police and military umbrella and as such sitting ducks!

IGBO people participate in majority of criminality that involves Nigeria at home and abroad: toxic waste, contraband, banned substances, arms, wapons of mass destruction inflow or outflow IGBO will be heavily involved in it - if they can supply fake helicopter parts that killed some airforce pilots they can supply terrorists including Fulani Herdmen. IGBO are linked with the cartel that sells Nigerians in Libya to slavery, they will do anything for money period!
Wanted to reply but found your write up meaningless just filled with hatred and jealousy.
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by winj3: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:

Stop been an idiot man. Igbos have stood up to Hausa/Fulani madness even in the heart of Kano talkless of Jos. Fuvck you man.

Listen ape boy.
IGBOs are known for decades as sitting ducks for mallams, they usually send messages asking all IGBOs to run back to east when fight start in North.
Mallams kill Igbos inside Igboland without much resistance.
Starting with Ojukwu all the way to Kanu, cowardice is an Igbo trait, sing war songs and just before battle start run to Ivory coast or someone's cupboard inside Cameroun border.
feck off, I know Igbos more than you small boy or girl.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by InfiniteLoopx: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
winj3:

[s]Listen ape boy.
IGBOs are known for decades as sitting ducks for mallams, they usually send messages asking all IGBOs to run back to east when fight start in North.
Mallams kill Igbos inside Igboland without much resistance.
Starting with Ojukwu all the way to Kanu, cowardice is an Igbo trait, sing war songs and just before battle start run to Ivory coast or someone's cupboard inside Cameroun border.
feck off, I know Igbos more than you small boy or girl.[/s]

It’s a waste of time discussing with a bigot like you. As you said, Igbos are coward, ok, agreed. Do us a favor and attack Igbos in your enclave right now to prove your point. Just do it now, or forever, keep your smelly mouth shut. Anu ezi nwuranwu.
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by Ikechuob: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
GoroTango:
You're very lucky Nnamdi Kanu didnt have his way or you and I will not be sitting in the comfort of our houses with a laptop and making these exchanges. Anyway thank God he's gone now and everything is back to normal. As for the Fulani herdsmen killing going on, I don't have to remind you that it didn't start with this regime and the so called Jihad you speak of exists only in your warped imagination

Oh see the fucking fool talking about " he would have surged the nation into a civil war" completly ignoring and excusing fulani hersdmen KILLS with stupid excuse. Yep everything is back to normal. Your jihad through your blood thirst act is not been addressed. Sadly for una, you eliminated him too late. The rest of the world and the nation is onto una plan.

The best thing of it all is your grand patron of terrorism Buhari act towars Ipob is currently being investigated by ICC. Maybe you can assist buhari explain how an unarmed man seeking division from you savage lots is more dangerous that fulani killers and boko haram that he is paying off in billions.
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ikechuob:

Oh see the fucking fool talking about " he would have surged the nation into a civil war" completly ignoring and excusing fulani hersdmen KILLS with stupid excuse. Yep everything is back to normal. Your jihad through your blood thirst act is not been addressed. Sadly for una, you eliminated him too late. The rest of the world and the nation is onto una plan.

The best thing of it all is your grand patron of terrorism Buhari act towars Ipob is currently being investigated by ICC. Maybe you can assist buhari explain how an unarmed man seeking division from you savage lots is more dangerous that fulani killers and boko haram that he is paying off in billions.
Watch your language young man. I'm not into the habit of exchanges with uncouth youngsters. I wont tell you again
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by Ikechuob: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
GoroTango:
Watch your language young man. I'm not into the habit of exchanges with uncouth youngsters. I wont tell you again

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Abeg stop quoting me with nonsense. Enyi

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by InfiniteLoopx: 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ikechuob:

These guys are pathetic. They hate Igbos so much, but allow them leave their eldorado country for a new one, mbanu.
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by danyaril2yahoo: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bitter truth ,All Hail Biafra
14Ebisco:
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has reacted to the statement credited to elder statesman and former Chief of Army Staff, Lt Gen TY Danjuma, who called for self-defense against Fulani herdsmen.

Danjuma, while speaking on Saturday at the maiden convocation ceremony of Taraba sSate University in Jalingo, called on Nigerians to defend themselves against ethnic cleansing.

According to him, it was regrettable that the Nigeria Army was no more neural in the fight against terrorism in the country, stressing that “the Army collude, aide and provide shield to terrorist activities.”

Reacting to his observation, IPOB in a statement by its spokesman, Emma Powerful, faulted the former military boss for refusing to speak when the problem started.

IPOB said the killings allegedly orchestrated by herdsmen escalated because people like Danjuma refused to speak, but were rather busy vilifying its leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

The statement noted that Danjuma only re-echoed what its leader, Kanu had been saying over the atrocities being meted on its members by the Nigerian Army.

He said, “What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said in 2014 is being re-echoed across the political landscape of Nigeria by no other than the very influential Lt. Gen. TY Danjuma, who can be rightly classified as part of the northern ruling elite.

“Every categorical statement, prediction and utterance of our leader has come to pass. What is happening before our eyes today was foretold by our leader many years back and had those in power in Abuja listened to him rather than lock him up without trial, thousands of innocent lives could have been saved across Nigeria.

“We state without any equivocation that all those killed by marauding Fulani herdsmen and the Nigerian military that provides them covert support died in vain because people like TY Danjuma initially supported the oppressors and vilified Mazi Nnamdi Kanu instead of paying careful attention to what he was saying.

“The same way the likes of TY Danjuma from the Middle Belt have woken up to the reality of the failed state that Nigeria has become, hopefully, so will South East governors, Ohaneze Ndigbo and PANDEF do in the coming months. Assuming they will take a leaf from Danjuma and have the courage to speak the truth as boldly as Danjuma has done. Going by their previous slavish antecedents, it remains doubtful they will ever do so because of their lowly status in the affairs of Nigeria.

“The question we are asking is why didn’t Danjuma use places like Yemen Libya, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, etc to cite as an example? He mentioned the same country as Kanu did because he can now see clearly where Nigeria is heading to. This implies that these same people who publicly condemned the style of agitation of IPOB were secretly listening to our leader all the time but stubbornly refused to do something about the injustices he was preaching against.

“Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said that Fulanis will kill, rape, burn, maim, abduct innocent citizens and nothing will happen to them. Today are Fulani herdsmen not killing with impunity with nothing being done to stop them.

“People should swallow their pride and come out to acknowledge that Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB were right all along. They should not be ashamed to apologise for their shortsighted and lack of vision. Till date, no single religious prophet or seer in Nigeria and beyond has come close to matching the accuracy of Kanu’s predictions about events that are now unfolding in Nigeria.

“We are glad the world can testify that our leader and the movement he leads means well for ordinary people in Nigeria because an independent Biafra means freedom for all.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/herdsmen-ipob-fires-ty-danjuma-over.html
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by LaudableXX: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
fk002:
TY is just being hypocrite and stewpid

In what way, exactly? Nnamdi Kanu called for the dismemberment of Nigeria. TY Danjuma did not, he only asked people to defend themselves. sad

Kanu insulted and vilified other ethnic groups and called them unprintable names. TY Danjuma, did not, he only asserted that the military was compromised. undecided

Kanu instigated his IPOB followers, called Nigeria a 'zoo', and ranted that Nigeria would be burnt down. TY Danjuma did not, but only noted that those who had been attacked severally without let, should protect themselves from annihilation.

So who is the real hypocrite here? The one who tried to instigate his followers to burn down their country and turn it into Somalia, or the one who asked his people to engage in self-defence?
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by LaudableXX: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
GoroTango:

He is a miseducated, maladjusted 26 year old keyboard tout, whose upbringing was devoid of respect, politeness or good manners. sad He was not taught how to disagree, without being disagreeable or insolent. He is only exhibiting the offensive manner in which he was raised. Try to forgive him, and ignore him if you can.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by LaudableXX: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
winj3:

Chisos! shocked Warris is dis? shocked
Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
LaudableXX:

He is a miseducated, maladjusted 26 year old keyboard tout, whose upbringing was devoid of respect, politeness or good manners. sad He was not taught how to disagree, without being disagreeable or insolent. He is only exhibiting the offensive manner in which he was raised. Try to forgive him, and ignore him if you can.
I noticed that too from his exchanges on the forum yesterday. I'll ignore him henceforth

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians by Apina(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
IPOB and chest beating plus noisemaking na 5&6
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Shettima, GEJ, Sanwo-Olu And Others Attend Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday / PDP Governorship Candidates Contesting In February 2015 - Photos / World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.