Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,324 members, 7,954,311 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) (2811 Views)

You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? / Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by ChildOfDoom: 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
i've discovered that addictions are hard to stop. It can only be suppressed by a stronger addiction. I started out with pilfering until clubbing made me stop that nefarious act. I noticed organising shows took my mind off stealing.

Then masturbation started. This held me captive for 9 years and killed my erection until i started bet naija virtual sport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by ChildOfDoom: 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
gambling has overshadowed other bad habits that i'm so glued to 'the screen.' my mum has cried and cried because i've sold almost everything to gamble. I feel bad about it and want to tackle it with hard drugs. I heard the pleasure from it is out of this world

Really guys? And which is safer to take?
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by xreal: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ask Olamide's science students.

Anyway, just passing.
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by onecornerboy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by evanscheck(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
Try tramadole plus codiene first. .
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by hidhrhis(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
gambling has overshadowed other bad habits that i'm so glued to 'the screen.' my mum has cried and cried because i've sold almost everything to gamble. I feel bad about it and want to tackle it with hard drugs. I heard the pleasure from it is out of this world

try tramadol mix with spirit and Pepsi
the highness Is more Dan cocaine
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
my guy meet aboki wey dey sell medicine tell am say u wan buy exhaust ,then grind am with ur palm, then inhale am or inhale soakaway my bro try this and thank me later
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by ImaIma1(f): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2018
I heard that gum those "shoe makers" use when inhaled is good for highness

1 Like

Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by matrix199(m): 1:05am On Mar 26, 2018
Try falling in love. It's a better substitute than hard drugs.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by ChildOfDoom: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
matrix199:
Try falling in love. It's a better substitute than hard drugs.
hmmm....

1 Like

Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
''It can only be supressed by a
stronger addiction.'' u made a point.

How about watching series or playing games? Am trying to get a decent lappy to divert my addiction.

1 Like

Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by Fernandowski(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
sarafa68:
''It can only be supressed by a
stronger addiction.'' u made a point.

How about watching series or playing games? Am trying to get a decent lappy to divert my addiction.
ah swear.... Me dey plan buy ps4 to keep me off women...

2 Likes

Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
Fernandowski:
ah swear.... Me dey plan buy ps4 to keep me off women...

Haa, ur own na woman? shocked
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by ChildOfDoom: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
evanscheck:
Try tramadole plus codiene first. .
emm... K. but is it true that it can make one mad?
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by PeggySandas(f): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Useless miserable kook! Your life is doomed just like that of your serial rapist father!

Worthless thing!

2 Likes

Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by joseo: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
are u serious? .....if u are please try JESUS now!!!!
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by Eberechi24(f): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
in whatever u do dnt try cocaine u'll sell urself!.
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by Welcomme: 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
Why not get addicted to Jesus? Since the day I got addicted to him, I have been living a great and fufilled life.
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by ChildOfDoom: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
awaiting expert advice before i make this next step. Let me call on the bosses.

Cc.. Iamsinz luminouz papikush daddykross......
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
Your village people at work seriously.. I will only tell u once. Its a fvcking expensive habit & if u dare venture into coke like seriously without being a "disciplined" billionaire at least, just know ue village pple have finally won the battle cry

1 Like

Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by bobbygkmc(m): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

Someone thats a gambler. Can you even afford cocaine? Thats the real question. Lol
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by DaddyKross: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

Cc.. Iam.sinz lumin.ouz pa.pikush dadd ykross......

Cocaine is super addictive and it will definitely help overcome your addiction for gambling but at the end, you will still end up selling your properties to buy it when the addiction hits you, you might even steal just to raise the money.

However, there's a greater addiction that costs way less

Love.

1 Like

Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by IamSINZ(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

Can you afford it?

1 Like

Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by Stevengerd(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
PeggySandas:
Useless miserable kook! Your life is doomed just like that of your serial rapist father!

Worthless thing!
Who is this fool ranting aimlessly

3 Likes

Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by Martinez19(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Deal with your addiction problem rather than look for addictions.
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Soon you will be addicted to sleeping under bridge cos na ur final bus stop be that Efulefu

1 Like

Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by luminouz(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

Nothing is as addictive as ukwu....
Have u tried yanshing big ass Mamas for a week
Try just 2...u Goan be fine...... grin
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by Papanwamaikpe: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bantam:
Soon you will be addicted to sleeping under bridge cos na ur final bus stop be that Efulefu
Hahahaha
Re: I'll Love To Try Out Cocaine. (reasons Included) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2018

pilfering
nefarious 
masturbation
bet naija 

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views To 500+ / She Said To Me '' I'm Done With You'' / "Allow Your Husbands To Suck Your Breasts', Nursing Sister Tells Pregnant Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.