Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,149 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

I Was With A Frenchman��. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was With A Frenchman��. (1047 Views)

Nigerian Girls Are Easy To Deceive – Frenchman Who Slept With 1400 Women Says / Nigerian Girls Are Easy To Deceive – Frenchman Who Slept With 1400 Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was With A Frenchman��. by moyarhtohbadt(f): 12:05am On Mar 26, 2018
Paris anybody?

I was with a Frenchman�. . Last month I was at the polo club; A friend of mine who is a horse fanatic had repeatedly invited me, so I thought I could use some time out with his horses. He was there with a horse, all in love and whatever, but since I don't joke with my existence as a beautiful, complete bodied human being, I kept my distance. When I was about 7yrs old, my dad had told me a story of a horse stumping a man to death in Ibadan, so there was no way I was climbing on a horse or letting a horse climb me�. .

I felt someone stand beside me, from the overwhelming smell of Men cologne in MY air. I rolled my eyes in disgust, my sense of smell is terrible, I never smell anything; this person must have bathed with the only thing. I looked to my side with a smile, and it was a young white man, sleeves folded to his elbows. At this point, I am more disgusted, now I'm thinking " Could he have used so much cologne because he thought Nigeria as a black country smells bad? This must be racist!!!".. Trying hard to maintain my smile, he stretched his right hand to me and said "Hello, how are you?" I replied "French?" And we both burst into laughter. That was a major moment of pride for me, I didn't spend over 7 years of my life watching Ratatouille and not know a French man talk���. .

We have been really good friends since then, he speaks some English, I speak some French, especially "ooh la la ��" I find his accent super sexy and he finds mine sexy too�. . Recently we had an argument, and he was pretty upset. Standing opposite me and trying to prove his point, he raised his voice just a little bit, and he was talking a lot, I was struggling to keep up, as his French was constantly interfering with his English.. And that was literally the sexiest thing ever!! You know how they say their " R", gosh!!. While he was busy angry, I sat across the table grinning to my ears��, amused at how he pronounced his words, that moment got me bad. . Now I'm thinking in mind; " Are you done? Can we fvck already?�".. Oh sorry for the inappropriate choice of word "Can we have some sex now?���"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was With A Frenchman��. by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2018
This is an interesting piece....keep it coming, lemme go and get pop corn.....yay! story time

1 Like

Re: I Was With A Frenchman��. by Mandrake007(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2018
France is like my second home only problem is mon francais est mauvais but nonetheless nothing beats the hot accent of a french lady moaning and screaming "niquer moi dur mon amour" in a hot seductive parisian accent,the sound of this alone can take you on an ecstatic trip to the moon and back..i love france.
Re: I Was With A Frenchman��. by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2018
Hmm sounds like a Mills and Boon story
Re: I Was With A Frenchman��. by MissRaine69(f): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
France is like my second home only problem is mon francais est mauvais but nonetheless nothing beats the hot accent of a french lady moaning and screaming "niquer moi dur mon amour" in a hot seductive parisian accent,the sound of this alone can take you on an ecstatic trip to the moon and back..i love france.
And if she is not from Paris? Considering how varied French is even in Paris I don’t know about the Parisian aspect
Re: I Was With A Frenchman��. by Mandrake007(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

And if she is not from Paris? Considering how varied French is even in Paris I don’t know about the Parisian aspect
OK I'm somewhat being poetic and also speaking from personal experience here,well it depends on how conversant you're with french and paris,I can tell from accents,and the parisian accent is sometimes ambiguous but easy to identify,but overall french is a sexy language,it sucks my french is bad cos I'm a vocal lover smiley
Re: I Was With A Frenchman��. by MissRaine69(f): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
OK I'm somewhat being poetic and also speaking from personal experience here,well it depends on how conversant you're with french and paris,I can tell from accents,and the parisian accent is sometimes ambiguous but easy to identify,but overall french is a sexy language,it sucks my french is bad cos I'm a vocal lover smiley
You could learn ....
Re: I Was With A Frenchman��. by Mandrake007(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

You could learn ....
yeah but timing,concentration and application might be a problem since it's not a priority right now.
Re: I Was With A Frenchman��. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
lefulefu:
Hmm sounds like a Mills and Boon story

How come you could tell? You used to read them?
Re: I Was With A Frenchman��. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Who cares if you're with a dutch man grin I no Even read cause he too long cheesy
Re: I Was With A Frenchman��. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Magnoliaa:

How come you could tell? You used to read them?
yea my mom had some old packs of mills and boom then.Guess she purchased them as a very young girl.read a few of them amognst my mom"s colection then wen i was in secondary school.their story lines are always fantastic and unreal cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Was With A Frenchman��. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:05am On Nov 27, 2020
lefulefu:
yea my mom had some old packs of mills and boom then.Guess she purchased them as a very young girl.read a few of them amognst my mom"s colection then wen i was in secondary school.their story lines are always fantastic and unreal cheesy

Very lol. And they have shaped soooo much of popular dating culture and expectations for women. My bro used to 'warn' me about them back then. Like legitly concerned I'd grow up with a warped mentality about life, men, relationships.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Reading This, You Will Be Astonished!! Some Women are wonderful!! / How Girls See Weather... / You All Ladies Should Live A Life And Not A Lie!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.