Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? (1083 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by EzendiEgo1: 7:10am On May 28, 2018

Marriages these days don't have value any more because cheating have become chief Foundation of every or few marriages.
Couples will get married Today next few months, years they will divorce. Why? She cheated on me.

Cheating have become a predator towards Marriage, despite the fact God made know to us a man or woman shouldn't defile their marriage bed
. Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be kept honorable in every way, and the marriage bed undefiled. For God will judge those who commit sexual sins, especially those who commit adultery. But still yet couples still find it hard to obey.

Then my question now is why do couples cheat after marriage?

Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Marriage this days don't have value any more because cheating have become chief Foundation of the marriage.
Couples will get married Today next few months, years they will divorce. Why? She cheated on me.

Cheating have become a predator towards Marriage, despite the fact God made know to us a man or woman shouldn't defile their marriage bed
. Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be kept honorable in every way, and the marriage bed undefiled. For God will judge those who commit sexual sins, especially those who commit adultery. But still yet couples still find it hard to obey.

Then my question now is why do couples cheat after marriage?
Marriages these days don't...
...cheating has...

2 Likes

Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:18am On May 28, 2018
It's because they are born "CHETTAHs" and NOTHING, not even marriage can change their soft SPOTS for CHEATING, they just must RUN after other APPETITE-satisfying flings grin grin.

Enough with the word play, on a more serious note:

#Cheats will always cheat, irrespective of how much love you show them (even if you show them love like it's an exam question before the exam grin grin ) , dem go still CHEAT grin
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by EzendiEgo1: 7:20am On May 28, 2018
Jer6s:
Because they are born "CHETTAHs" which nothing, not even marriage can change their soft Spots for CHEATING
nawa ooh for this your analysis bro
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:21am On May 28, 2018
I know, right?
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by highqueen(f): 7:21am On May 28, 2018
cos some people marry who they don't find sexually appealing to their desire.
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Marriages these days don't...
...cheating has...
GrammarNazi

Every Nairaland predator
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by NaughtyDiamond(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2018
Cus every normal human is insatiable grin grin grin
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:23am On May 28, 2018
G
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by Tallesty1(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2018
I will come back
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by mikejj(m): 7:33am On May 28, 2018
grin men are always men..

Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by orisa37: 7:34am On May 28, 2018
We cultivated The Habit in Eve. God gave anti Adultery and Fornication Laws. He knew that the Laws were not enough, since the Evil Spirit was involved, He now introduces The Virgin Mary to get His Holy Spirit involved as well. We now have a Choice between The Evil and The Holy Spirit. And God is judging us as we make our Choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by BossLaifay(f): 7:34am On May 28, 2018
Because humans are not really monogamous. Its a forced concept hence why its so difficult to adhere to.
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2018
BossLaifay:
Because humans are not really monogamous. Its a forced concept hence why its so difficult to adhere to.
I like that word monogamous.

But why should we?

Statistics has showed that having more than one partner will prolong your life.
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by BossLaifay(f): 7:42am On May 28, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I like that word monogamous.

But why should we?

Statistics has showed that having more than one partner will prolong your life.
Lol. I haven't come across such studies. What I know is that monogamy stems out of jealousy and control. Or maybe my emotions have been seared with hot iron. I dont know. But monogamy doesnt feel natural (though people try to practice it) and anyone who wants to be honest with themselves can attest to that as well.
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by orisa37: 7:42am On May 28, 2018
For God so love The World that He gave us Jesus, that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting Life.
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2018
BossLaifay:
Lol. I haven't come across such studies. What I know is that monogamy stems out of jealousy and control. Or maybe my emotions have been seared with hot iron. I dont know. But monogamy doesnt feel natural (though people try to practice it) and anyone who wants to be honest with themselves can attest to that as well.
Yes it stems jealousy Control and so on

Is not even though people try to practice it, a lot of people practice it but it has been modernized to Sidechickism
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by EzendiEgo1: 8:10am On May 28, 2018
highqueen:
cos some people marry who they don't find sexually appealing to their desire.

sexually appealing indeed.

How can someone marry who he doesn't find sexually appealing nne.
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by EzendiEgo1: 8:12am On May 28, 2018
NaughtyDiamond:
Cus every normal human is insatiable grin grin grin

Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by highqueen(f): 8:14am On May 28, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
sexually appealing indeed.
How can someone marry who he doesn't find sexually appealing nne.
I just answered your question

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by EzendiEgo1: 8:15am On May 28, 2018
orisa37:
For God so love The World that He gave us Jesus, that whosoever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting Life.
John 3 vs 17 abi
orisa37:
We cultivated The Habit in Eve. God gave anti Adultery and Fornication Laws. He knew that the Laws were not enough, since the Evil Spirit was involved, He now introduces The Virgin Mary to get His Holy Spirit involved as well. We now have a Choice between The Evil and The Holy Spirit. And God is judging us as we make our Choice.
you are funny

Did Jesus send Virgin Mary to warned us about cheating.
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by EzendiEgo1: 8:15am On May 28, 2018
highqueen:

I just answered your question
not only my question but a generation Question
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by orisa37: 9:26am On May 28, 2018
Father forgive this for he does not know what he is saying.
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
GrammarNazi

Every Nairaland predator
cool
Re: Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? by philsbaba: 9:56am On May 28, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Facebook On Fire As Pretty Lady Displays Her Massive Chest (Photos) / Her Mom Won't Let Her Come Over To Visit / She Slept With My Two Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.