Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? (23306 Views)

Mko Abiola's Daughter Bags £100,000 Deal At Dragons Den Uk / With Waseet, Kola Abiola Bounces Back Into Media Business / How Do I Get An International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Katsumoto: 9:11pm On May 05, 2010
mekusxxx:

Katsumoto,

I have answered your question using Awo as an e.g., Plus, did you not notice that I no longer hold a H1B visa? Did my claim of obtaining a national interest waiver-based green card lost on you?

If your MBA was not online, then it simply means that you worked full-time and pursued an MBA full-time since no AMERICAN employer will facilitate an H1B visa for someone without requiring them to work.

So no, you are yet to answer my question. How were you able to pursue an MBA while in the US on an H1B? Also, since a corporate/NGO/Whatever body paid for your MBA (u stated this severally), was it the same company that facilitated your H1B that paid for your MBA? or was your MBA paid for by another body while your H1B was facilitated by a different body (employer)?
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 05, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Boy, you are waiting in vain. Why not publish your own certificates here first before asking someone else to do so?.
Waiting.
it is no big deal.i will tell you the schools i attended from primary to university level if mekus AGREE to furnish everyone here with his too.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by mekusxxx: 9:23pm On May 05, 2010
Bluetooth, I have defended them before and will do so again if I wish. None of you have the ability for anything.

But, what will be the purpose of you and I using fake names such as Bluetooth and mekusxxx, only to end up showing your certificates with your real names? I have always known you are a fool but now I know you are even more foolish than I thought
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by mekusxxx: 9:27pm On May 05, 2010
Katsumoto

Your questions do not make sense. When you know the implication of the national interest waiver, then we can talk more. Until then, remain daft.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Katsumoto: 9:35pm On May 05, 2010
mekusxxx:

Katsumoto

Your questions do not make sense. When you know the implication of the national interest waiver, then we can talk more. Until then, remain daft.

You are just digging the hole deeper. Your national interest waiver kicked in sometime after 2009. That does not explain obtaining an H1B visa and MBA scholarship in 2008. This is where your story is wooly.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by mekusxxx: 9:38pm On May 05, 2010
Katsumoto:

You are just digging the hole deeper. Your national interest waiver kicked in sometime after 2009. That does not explain obtaining an H1B visa and MBA scholarship in 2008. This is where your story is wooly.
So?
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 05, 2010
mekusxxx:

Bluetooth, I have defended them before and will do so again if I wish. None of you have the ability for anything.

But, what will be the purpose of you and I using fake names such as Bluetooth and mekusxxx, only to end up showing your certificates with your real names? I have always known you are a fool but now I know you are even more foolish than I thought
at this point,i must say you are not worth those qualifications you claimed.i just dont know why you can just say you went to 'mekus attended harvard university or so',but you decided to play a fast one by making an issue out of username.does that mean that you and i cant see.
if you  are bold enough, just agree with my challenge cuz i'm proud of my qualification and i can defend it anytime either online irrespective of username or maybe when you and i see each other.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by mekusxxx: 9:43pm On May 05, 2010
Katsumoto,

You want all the details about me between 2008 and 2010? Why should I indulge you?

In any case, have you heard of inter-university programs and the possibilities they offer?
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Katsumoto: 9:45pm On May 05, 2010
mekusxxx:

Katsumoto,

You want all the details about me between 2008 and 2010? Why should I indulge you?

In any case, have you heard of inter-university programs and the possibilities they offer?

I dont want any details. I want you to explain how you got sponsored for an H1B visa and pursued a fulltime MBA at the same time.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by bkbabe97: 9:51pm On May 05, 2010
I also want to know why u and ur Ibo kinsmen lie a lot!!! angry
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by mekusxxx: 9:55pm On May 05, 2010
Katsumoto,
How long did you think my H1B visa lasted before I converted it?
Do you want to know when I began my MBA?
Do you want to know when I finished it?

Note that the MBA was obtainedafter my PhD, potentially giving me a lot of waivers + I work my arse off to carry many credit loads simultaneously. So do the math and stop catching on straw.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by mekusxxx: 10:01pm On May 05, 2010
bk/babe97
Do you remember this thread in which you participated? What documents did I show there?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-374031.0.html
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by metalgong5(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2010
bk/babe97:

I also want to know why u and your Ibo kinsmen lie a lot!!! angry

You latino bastar-d should crawl back to Juarez  . . .
The discussion going on here is not how to grant you brown illiterates amnesty.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by bkbabe97: 10:59pm On May 05, 2010
^^^Lol.Ah, finally, MENTAL-gong can string together a sentence devoid of mistakes.

mekusxxx:

bk/babe97
Do you remember this thread in which you participated? What documents did I show there?

To be honest, u did show some documents, which if u remember I doubted its authenticity! Altho if I remember correctly, a few people finally agreed that u were qualified as u claimed u were. I still doubt u tho grin
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by metalgong5(m): 11:07pm On May 05, 2010
^^^^^^^

Stark illiterate Latino bastar-d, I guess you just sneaked out of Arizona so as to avoid being arrested by Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Nobody: 8:49am On May 06, 2010
i have NEVER heard of a primary school offering a scholarship - what criteria did they measure?
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by tkb417(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2010
oyb:

i have NEVER heard of a primary school offering a scholarship - what criteria did they measure?
apparently

he got the schorlaship from Primary 1 because he was the tallest student in the class or maybe the shortest

i wont know in a million years how a Primary school will give someone in primary 1 a schorlarship

was it because he was fair or dark or had the 2 sex organs? cos ill like to know the academic criteria that was used at that level

It is preposterous how a young man comes to the internet to lie like a wizard grin grin grin
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 06, 2010
tkb417:

apparently

he got the schorlaship from Primary 1 because he was the tallest student in the class or maybe the shortest

i wont know in a million years how a Primary school will give someone in primary 1 a schorlarship

was it because he was fair or dark or had the 2 intimacy organs? cos ill like to know the academic criteria that was used at that level

It is preposterous how a young man comes to the internet to lie like a wizard grin grin grin
i got it.mekushit actually benefitted from obafemi Awolowo free education policy.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by tkb417(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

i got it.mekushit actually benefitted from obafemi Awolowo free education policy.
oh ok, but in his case, he got his own from a private primary school according to him

Awos free edu policy was for students in the public schools
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 06, 2010
tkb417:

oh ok, but in his case, he got his own from a private primary school according to him

Awos free edu policy was for students in the public schools
i wouldnt know if he got the sponsorship from ojukwu then since mekus always claim he's a billionaire
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by 1luvkipsus: 1:49pm On May 06, 2010
I wont be suprised if he was,especially as its alwayz said that he was IBB's good friend.I doubt if IBB has any friend that is not involved in one criminality or the other.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by lelele: 3:38pm On May 06, 2010
@ ALL

Can we all just stop all these tribal sentiments, can we please stop it. For instance look at BK/babe97's signature its a praise sing 4 an Ibo man (Bt den u guys kip taunting him). Look at Aloy +Emeka, dt guy seems totally de-tribalised. [b]MEKUSSXXX, DEDE1, GODSLOVER, WILY+WILY, NAIJA DULL, BK/BABE, Bluetooth, Katsumoto, SFEAGO, ABADA[/b], (my brothers, beyond d shores of Naija we r brodas. We cnt b hating each otha in a strange land) What's yr argument? Is it dt Nigeria hasn't b fair 2 d Ibos? Yes, bt den its nt fair to any of its citizens outside d political class. I want to use this opportunity to extend an olive branch to everyone, lets borrow a leaf from The United States and the European Union, there is power in synergy. There are far too many advantages in us working as one, please lets love and not hate. Sorry about bruised egos, bt can we please just stop this. If we the elite southerners hate each otha this much (Whic is funny, cos u hardly find a family without intertribal marriage in d cosmopolitan south), den how can we tolerate Ghanaians, Togolese and otha W/African neighbours? Please I am begging you to stop, lets move together as one.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by mekusxxx: 3:39pm On May 06, 2010
Yoruba losers have congregated, but as usual I win floor you all goat-heads. You can ask Sefago - the only near (45%) knowledgable Yoruba on board - how I have always whipped his arse. In the primary school that I attended, when you excel in your first term, you get a scholarship to continue. So you guys are surprised because you do not have a single academic achievement to your hideous names. Hahahah!
Join the discussion here

and here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-441257.32.html

If you guys want my type of success, why not simply say so, so I can coach you? Why go on a circus?
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by lelele: 3:43pm On May 06, 2010
@Mekussssxxx

Thank God 4 yr Phd, bt enough is enough. No name calling please, this is not productive. Do u want us 2 concede defeat (Okay, I do on dere behalf. U outwitted us all). Are u alright now, please lets move on. I beseech u by d mercies of God.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by mekusxxx: 3:44pm On May 06, 2010
We are not talking here about forged certificates like you all do at Oluwole. Imagine A yoruba VC of a university going with forged documents? OMG Yorubaland should go in the Guiness Book of Records as the land of the most forgers on earth.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by lelele: 3:47pm On May 06, 2010
lol, thanks 4 thinking us as bin worthy of d Guinness bok of recs, God bless u.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Felibaby(f): 7:39am On May 07, 2010
I think mekusxxxx the rat should be left alone. He can never reason like a human being because he belongs to the kingdom ANIMALIA and the family MURINAE. How then can he think sensibly. Utterly impossible! wink
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by tkb417(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2010
they gave him a schorlarship after his first term in Primary 1 grin grin grin grin

The Pry school you went to should be tried in a court of law for funds misappropriation cos im sure the Head Master was your Uncle grin grin
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Nobody: 8:07am On May 07, 2010
tkb417:

they gave him a schorlarship after his first term in Primary 1 grin grin grin grin

The Pry school you went to should be tried in a court of law for funds misappropriation cos im sure the Head Master was your Uncle grin grin
roflmao, that guy has always been a fraudster.i will never back off until you tell me the schools you attended.omo ole
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by igboboy1(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2010
@ topic : Yes he was,

Hence his ability to fund ITT:

International Thief thief, thanks fela for exposing such ludicrous elements in our society
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by SEFAGO(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2010
^ LOL, u are tribalistic
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by SEFAGO(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2010
Dont mind mekusxx- he is surrounded by Oyibo people and has no one to engage in naija based arguing/fight fight/uncivilized behavior- so the thing is turning him crazy. Let us indulge our fellow brother and support him.

~Bluetooth:

roflmao, that guy has always been a fraudster.i will never back off until you tell me the schools you attended.omo ole

LOL, that wuld spoil the fun wouldnt it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

5 Dangerous Mindsets That Can Hurt You On The Long Run / Best Loan Apps Without BVN In Nigeria / E-Naira: Company Sues CBN For Trademark Infringement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.