Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

7 Things Broke People Can Relate To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Broke People Can Relate To (909 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Broke People Can Relate To by xynerise: 9:13am On Mar 26, 2018
Una go say I don come again.grin This one is worth reading wink

1. You are afraid to ask for help because of how you have been making noise on social media about having this and that.

2. When your friends or your church group talk about donation for an event, you just keep mute and don't make any suggestion. You will even skip the next meeting.

3. When you are broke is when your food stuff and toiletries finish in the house..you be like "Why NOW?" grin

4. You are afraid to ask a girl out on a date because you know you must spend. grin

5. Having fun becomes unnecessary to you because all you think about is how to make money.

6. Your financial status becomes a reflection of your self-worth: You feel like not attending any gathering of Rich people because you feel you are not supposed to mingle with Big Men.

7. Sometimes you just feel like ignoring your problems: You don't ignore a dog pile of dirt in your house, one day it will become a menace to your health.

Una fit add some for me... grin

OK, before you judge me with this post, I was once in this category though, but after I changed my mentality about life, I bounced back. Life is a stage. You will one day face challenges.

Hey! Money is not a measurement for Success. Your money doesn't define you.

Many people struggle with finances but they can't voice it out. You should not devalue them because of their current situation....still give them that personal value.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: 7 Things Broke People Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 26, 2018
No pix to backup your relate story.....big trash!
Re: 7 Things Broke People Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2018
When you get the girl always broke-shaming guys on NL... tongue

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Broke People Can Relate To by donstan18: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2018
When Nlanders finally sees your account balance of 300 naira after bragging that you have 4 duplex and 6 cars.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Things Broke People Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2018
AntiBrutus:
When you get the girl always broke-shaming guys on NL... tongue
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 7 Things Broke People Can Relate To by bjayx: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2018
Monday for hustling
Re: 7 Things Broke People Can Relate To by xynerise: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2018
crazysaint:

Broke guy, relax grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Things Broke People Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2018
xynerise:

Broke guy, relax grin

yeah... 98%of nairaland ladies are broke as fvck
Re: 7 Things Broke People Can Relate To by HausaOverlord: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: 7 Things Broke People Can Relate To by IdeyFindWife: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2018
crazysaint:
I was expecting like a while gallery of pics, nothing less than 4 at least! E be like say OP & the story sef dey broke!!

Anyway, make i waka like typical NL chick when dem don chop sharwama lick finger finish, me sef no dey demo with broke pple!
Re: 7 Things Broke People Can Relate To by Mandrake007(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2018
I can only relate to 5,6 not because I'm broke but because I'm a loner and socially awkward
Re: 7 Things Broke People Can Relate To by MiaB(f): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2018
Lol.
Re: 7 Things Broke People Can Relate To by Divay22(f): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Let's the brokers sound it grin grin grin grin

It's only when they don't have money, they become introverts cheesy cheesy cheesy( I noticed from my bro)
If he's loaded, it's easy to know like ABC

(1) (Reply)

Jet Li, 55, Looks Frail And Unrecognizable Amid Battle / 111111111111111111111111111111111 / Avage Trap Queen – I Make 80k To 100k On Every Blue Film I Act.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.