Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Things To Look Out For Before You Finally Say 'I Do' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Look Out For Before You Finally Say 'I Do' (878 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Have You Finally Realized That Sex Is Not Worth The Cost? / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Look Out For Before You Finally Say 'I Do' by Olusharp(m): 3:21am On Apr 20, 2018
Some days back, I was having a relationship chat with a lady and the way she responded to my question, though jokingly was shocking.

I asked her what she sees in a man before going into a relationship lipsrsealed with him.

And her answer was, he must have a car first.

I was thrown off balance as I had to further questioned, “what if he has a car but with a bad character.”

She insisted the main thing is that he must have a car.

I immediately told her she was yet to know what she wanted.

This same thing applies to most ladies who look at the material things ahead of the real person and the future.

Everyone lady dreams is to have a handsome, tall and rich husband.

This is a good dream but there are more to it.

Below are some things to take note before saying ‘I Do’ as a lady

1. Character: You need to know his real person.

What is his temperament?

Can he control his anger? what is the level of self control?

These are some of the questions that need to be answered.

A man might have thousands of cars and have a bad character.

Do you want a happy home or a car?

2. Is he a man or a boy. This is another important factor that should be taken into consideration.

There are a lot of men who are still boys in the way they act.

This kind of men can’t take decisions on their own.

In most cases, their mother owns the remote control.

3. Vision. There is this saying that says a woman that goes with a man with a Television but no vision will end up looking at men with visions on the Television.

Before saying yes, you need to be certain he has a vision for the future because the present is not enough.

4. Is he capable. This is in two ways. Is he capable financially and does he knows how to treat woman no matter the condition.

On the issue of financial capability, it is not a must he must be all that wealthy but he must be willing and hardworking to change his status.

Above all, you as the female must have a value you are coming in with into his life.

Because beauty a lone does not hold a relationship.

https://thrillngr.com/2018/04/19/top-things-look-finally-say/

1 Like

Re: Things To Look Out For Before You Finally Say 'I Do' by DiegoNakel(m): 3:24am On Apr 20, 2018
Okodo oro !!! FTC
Re: Things To Look Out For Before You Finally Say 'I Do' by dafeyankee: 3:28am On Apr 20, 2018
DiegoNakel:
Okodo oro !!!
FTC

Is your dad asleep?
Re: Things To Look Out For Before You Finally Say 'I Do' by DiegoNakel(m): 3:31am On Apr 20, 2018
dafeyankee:

Is your dad asleep?
tin ba sope o ti ku lori won ma so mi lenu pe mo man bu eyan. Anyways i believe google is your friend.
Re: Things To Look Out For Before You Finally Say 'I Do' by dafeyankee: 3:52am On Apr 20, 2018
DiegoNakel:

tin ba sope o ti ku lori won ma so mi lenu pe mo man bu eyan. Anyways i believe google is your friend.

Go and return his phone at the spot he is charging it.

Kids everywhere dragging FTC.
Re: Things To Look Out For Before You Finally Say 'I Do' by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:39am On Apr 20, 2018
Olusharp:

Some days back, I was having a relationship chat with a lady and the way she responded to my question, though jokingly was shocking.

I asked her what she sees in a man before going into a relationship lipsrsealed with him.

And her answer was, he must have a car first.

I was thrown off balance as I had to further questioned, “what if he has a car but with a bad character.”

She insisted the main thing is that he must have a car.

I immediately told her she was yet to know what she wanted.

This same thing applies to most ladies who look at the material things ahead of the real person and the future.

Everyone lady dreams is to have a handsome, tall and rich husband.

This is a good dream but there are more to it.

Below are some things to take note before saying ‘I Do’ as a lady

1. Character: You need to know his real person.

What is his temperament?

Can he control his anger? what is the level of self control?

These are some of the questions that need to be answered.

A man might have thousands of cars and have a bad character.

Do you want a happy home or a car?

2. Is he a man or a boy. This is another important factor that should be taken into consideration.

There are a lot of men who are still boys in the way they act.

This kind of men can’t take decisions on their own.

In most cases, their mother owns the remote control.

3. Vision. There is this saying that says a woman that goes with a man with a Television but no vision will end up looking at men with visions on the Television.

Before saying yes, you need to be certain he has a vision for the future because the present is not enough.

4. Is he capable. This is in two ways. Is he capable financially and does he knows how to treat woman no matter the condition.

On the issue of financial capability, it is not a must he must be all that wealthy but he must be willing and hardworking to change his status.

Above all, you as the female must have a value you are coming in with into his life.

Because beauty a lone does not hold a relationship.

https://thrillngr.com/2018/04/19/top-things-look-finally-say/

trash
Re: Things To Look Out For Before You Finally Say 'I Do' by mikejj(m): 6:33am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

trash
. you will not hear now oh..u are saying trash!!!after you'll come and start saying all men are the same.

Re: Things To Look Out For Before You Finally Say 'I Do' by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 7:10am On Apr 20, 2018
mikejj:
. you will not hear now oh..u are saying trash!!!after you'll come and start saying all men are the same.

stfu!
Re: Things To Look Out For Before You Finally Say 'I Do' by Olusharp(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

trash
I wanted to respond to your comment but I noticed its in built in you already.. So no matter what anyone says it's still trash to you... My Dear you can still change that is the only hope.. Good morning
Re: Things To Look Out For Before You Finally Say 'I Do' by mikejj(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin
TheUpsetGirl1:

stfu!
angry ur boyfren will revenge for me..so i won't worry much

(1) (Reply)

Things That Happen Only In Nollywood Movies / Why Ladies Are So Materialistic? / Lady Seeks Revenge After Being Raped By Her BF And Her Bf's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.