Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

#bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return (36411 Views)

"Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire / Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? / Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by zikter(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2018
the organizers of this useless show may have actually pay some of these celebs to keep the show in the limelight. Otherwise I see no any other reason for these kind of reactions.
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Giddymoney(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Free recharge card and money wey u dey beg am go gree u unfollow? grin grin
LOL.. I for say make i use you for ritual, but you no fit produce even coins
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Seun360(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2018
coluka:
So this agbaya get time to dey watch this yeye show? show that is for children, jobless people and idle house wives

Baba get him own stake for the show na, He and his act will definitely perform at a live eviction show or the Grand Finale.

All na marketing strategy.
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by elmagnifico411(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2018
itspzpics:
Don j get tym sha
and money
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
I bet antibrutus is now sleeping off in the office. cheesy
Bba, killing worker productivity since 2004
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by ALAYORMII: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
itspzpics:
Don j get tym sha

Since he's not producing any hit

He gas be hitting bbn
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by ObaKlaz: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Giddymoney:

LOL.. I for say make i use you for ritual, but you no fit produce even coins
Lol. Weak attempt, boy. Besides, I'm not in the mood for a war today. Just messing with you, relax.
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Moukandjo: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
kellynoah:
Small time APC Government will react. Lai will be like... Their return can only be achieve by APC government.
We're expected to laugh at this point, right?
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by dammiecool(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
jazzy pls give me hit song n leave bbnaija matter nah grin u gave us hit about 3years ago abeg do something time dey go
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by kellynoah: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Moukandjo:

We're expected to laugh at this point, right?
no ur expected to cry... Abeg show ur crying talent joor
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by sunnysunny69(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
crazysaint:
Dude got time for this bbn of a thing.... always reacting.
Dude refuse to look for wifey !
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Dollabiz: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Oh
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
ClintonEmex:
What's actually happening in this bbnaija that entices people to it.

my brother na demon.. you no go understand!
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by talk2percy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
So Don J dey watch this show ni? No wonder him never marry shaaa...i now know that reason

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by gcof(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Giddymoney:
I think I will unfollow this man on twitter, he seems he's too childish , always talking about bbn
bro he no send you message
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by temiflex01(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
Why him nose come big like this? He smells bbn a lot. undecided undecided undecided
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by BerryAnny(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Jobless mumu

Keeping up with nonsense
So Don Jazzy too is jobless,you are confused.
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by Awoo88: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
coluka:
So this agbaya get time to dey watch this yeye show? show that is for children, jobless people and idle house wives
That guy is on their payroll.
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return by texazzpete(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
PediakAuthor:
BBNaija vs The Labour Room: Who is Who ?

BBNaija returning back two earlier evicted housemates in the house seems like a surprise to the Nigerian audience and to the ones in the Diaspora.

But i always feel so tensed whenever viewers and online commentators say that such have never happened before in any history of a TV show.

But here i am to prove such people wrong.

I was opportuned to be part of the Labour Room National Development Reality TV Show by The Nigeria Rebirth Project - 17th September to 17th November 2017.

During the course of the TV Show, two evicted housemates who represented Cross River and Benue States were eventually returned after weeks of being out of the house after the FCT Representative pressed the RESET BUTTON.

Now, BBNaija is using such a concept to give Nigerians sleepless nights. So what's new about that? Check the videos on Youtube if you care to.

And besides, if i may ask, what is even the objective of this BBNAIJA of a thing?
how does it contribute to the development of the nation?
How will it bring food to the table of a common man in the street?
How does it solve our recurring economic crisis?

I need some answers please.

I vividly recall how i represented my Ekiti State for two months on National TV for this National Development TV programme. It was a think-tank platform for 37 selected youths from each Nigerian States to rub minds together on how to solve the various challenges bedeviling the socio-economic development of their respective states and that of Nigeria at large.

But where are the results and resolutions of such a timely project today. Even if available, will the Federal Government implement some of the viable recommendations and solutions for National Development?

To make it worse, most Southern State Governments gave little or no attention to those youths who represented them on National TV for 2 months.

It is so sad that when it comes to the issues of intellectual abilities that can move the nation forward, we tend to give little attention to such.

It is somewhat boring to the people and also less-prioritized by the Government.

But when it comes to the moment of the show of skin, maximum attentions are given by the people and when it comes to nepotism and favouritism, vested interests are given by the leaders.

What a paradoxical situation.

So can you now see that Nigeria's problem is a resultant effect of diversified contributors. We can't always blame our leaders, we need to start blaming the people for their refusal to take responsibilities.

See, here is the truth of the matter, if Nigeria will ever move forward, the people must be ready to change their attitude. Without that, we are going no where and the Nigerian future is at a brim of collapse if care is not taken.

Atimes, i feel so concerned about our National destiny. Imagine, as narrated by a Lawyer: "a young man opts to marry a young girl, and the girl's father during an introduction asked the guy, "what is your source of income?" and the guy replied: " N-Power ".
I responded: "that is the aftermath of a failed-state".

To worsen the situation of things for the Nigerian Youths, we are in a society whereby people see a Single-guy as being irresponsible. Please, If i may ask, when employable graduates don't have good pay-jobs and good standard of living, how will they settle down at the due time?

In addition, in my oft-repeated concept of National Development: "decades after gaining independence, Nigeria is not boastful of common food independence despite being blessed with arable lands and different cadres of labour force. We still import processed foods for our daily up-keep.
What stops the unemployed youths to engage in corporative farming of some export-oriented agricultural products and also the locally consumable ones? Can you see that the Government and the people both have a crucial role to play in the nation building process?

Back to my main point, i don't just understand why we tend to neglect intellectual initiatives structured towards state-centric development for the entertaining-centric ones. In-short, we are all the instrumentalizer of our obvious level of under-development in Nigeria.

Lastly, imagine Nigerian youths waiting, keeping vigil to see two evicted housemates sneak back into the house around 3am midnight.
OMG!!
I don't believe it!! What a misplaced priority!!

You guys could have spent that precious time to engage in productive research on how to invent a sustainable & eco-friendly energy source for Nigeria or research on how to solve some of our wailing socio-economic challenges.

At this point, it is crystal-clear, that we need a change of attitude for Nigeria's all-round advancement.

By Jawolusi Oluwaseun Solomon

I would not employ the person who wrote thisnonsense up. That person has conclusively proven that they do not have sense.

People want entertainment. BBNaija provides it for many people. The show he's hyping does not.
Entertainment can be monetized and profits for the channel airing it will soar. Let them focus on hyping, marketing and increasing the production values for these other reality shows and I can guarantee the engagement will be way higher.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jaywon Blasts Blessing Okoro For Calling Him A 'Small Boy' / Anita Okoye Vs Lola Okoye! Who Is More Beautiful? / Fan Gives Wizkid Gold Chain On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.