Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Like A Girl And I Asked Her Out,but She Refused! Pls Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like A Girl And I Asked Her Out,but She Refused! Pls Help? (1092 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like A Girl And I Asked Her Out,but She Refused! Pls Help? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2018
This may sound awkward,I am just 20.
I like a girl and when I asked her out,she refused.

Since then I have been feeling very bitter.
Please what should I do now? Some of my friends said drugs might help,but I am confused?

Source:http://punchng.com/family-corner-13/
Re: I Like A Girl And I Asked Her Out,but She Refused! Pls Help? by bjayx: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2018
Help for what?? Abeg go hustle jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Like A Girl And I Asked Her Out,but She Refused! Pls Help? by Memories12411: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2018
20! How do we help you? Your mother sent you and you stopped by to ask a lady to love you. This is how you will give her the money and go back to tell your mum stories. Better go and do something reasonable with your life that will make women to accept you.

1 Like

Re: I Like A Girl And I Asked Her Out,but She Refused! Pls Help? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2018
Memories12411:
20! How do we help you? Your mother sent you and you stopped by to ask a lady to love you. This is how you will give her the money and go back to tell your mum stories. Better go and do something reasonable with your life that will make women to accept you.
TRUE
Re: I Like A Girl And I Asked Her Out,but She Refused! Pls Help? by MissRaine69(f): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2018
Drugs might help? Help you or the girl?
She is not obligated to say yes and by behaving this way your lack of maturity is showing.

1 Like

Re: I Like A Girl And I Asked Her Out,but She Refused! Pls Help? by Solidkay(m): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
Are you even supposed to disturb our peace with your immaturity?

Are we that jobless?

Don't we have more productive posts to read online?

if you ever come here with such stupid post again, I'll personally hack your account and make sure you're banned from this forum till eternity and a day more.

Radarada
Re: I Like A Girl And I Asked Her Out,but She Refused! Pls Help? by Martinez19(m): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
predmine20:
This may sound awkward,I am just 20.
I like a girl and when I asked her out,she refused.

Since then I have been feeling very bitter.
Please what should I do now? Some of my friends said drugs might help,but I am confused?

Source:http://punchng.com/family-corner-13/
Well, move ahead. You can't force love and you shouldn't try. Not every girl you love will love you back.
Re: I Like A Girl And I Asked Her Out,but She Refused! Pls Help? by egworlordor(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Toast another one na; abi na paper you write the toasting lyrics put? My friend once chick tell you no, it's proof you are on the right track, because Watin make 1 say no, go make another one say yes. And if you like fair girls, try black one, if you like tall girl, try short one, and if you like fat girl, try slim one... thank me later

2 Likes

Re: I Like A Girl And I Asked Her Out,but She Refused! Pls Help? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
He Asked For Help, dont Judge His Age... Rejection Is A Norm... You Cant kill Yourself. Move On
Re: I Like A Girl And I Asked Her Out,but She Refused! Pls Help? by Adekunlemoyo: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
What help do u nid?...or u want touch n follow ring?...20 for dat Mata o
Re: I Like A Girl And I Asked Her Out,but She Refused! Pls Help? by blaizy: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
take tramadol.....oloriburuku
Re: I Like A Girl And I Asked Her Out,but She Refused! Pls Help? by habsydiamond(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bro forget her and move to the next babe waiting by the corner for u to beep....it happens that a guy will see a babe that will love and cherish him but him mind go dey elsewhere....such is life sha

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Effects Of Having A Polygamous Background / Please Help Me Choose My Outfit - Clothes, Pants And Underwear / Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.