Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack (21770 Views)

MI6 Spies Say Vladimir Putin Could Be Dead & A Body Double Is Taking His Place / Lithuania Expels Russian Ambassador. Shuts Down Russian Consulate In Lithuanian / Giant Swarm Of Flying Ants, Looking Like Rain Captured Sweeping Over UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by adedehinbo(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ikio:
my point is its jst that u support russia and anti west 2. when u.s wanted too invade iraq didn't iran agreed becos if saddam is gone it wil be so easy 2 transport weapons 2 syria 2 fight israel? and now that same U.S wants a regime change in syria iran is sayin no. LUK IF U AR CALLING THE WEST THIEVES THEN U AR BEING SENTIMENTAL.
I still maintain the fact that they are thieves,did you also know Russia was the one who pointed how Syria oil is being stolen to turkey?my questions why should they middle in other countries politics and doesn't want the same thing?since after they invaded Iraq killings millions of civilians, do they find the WMD the accused Saddam of?and mind you I am just against the thieves who wants the world to be unbearable for its own purposeful pursuit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by adedehinbo(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
Gucciboss:

Wrong. They don't want wars to make money. They are capitalists. They want a space to sell their goods and make money. Disabuse your mind from this "my enemy syndrome". The world is actually a jungle, the earlier we understand it the better for us. Learn from those new nations that moved from poverty to prosperity, they have very critical lesson to teach.

And please stop hating on successful nations like US, they are very beneficial to mankind. Just take your time and read about them. You might be suffering from polio if not for Bill gate cheesy. Does he also want war to make money?
well I don't own the right to change your mindset,I only own the right to inform you,do you even consider the policy being put in place which turns to murder of innocent civilians because the west want to sell their goods?you see things have change,they think the world still revolves around,people have beginning to wake up,no one wants to be zombie anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by teeghurl(f): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
;
lagdmark:

Naso,Trump is just an apprentice compared to Baba Putin.
grin grin. You dey mind that id!ot

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Gucciboss: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
adedehinbo:
I still maintain the fact that they are thieves,did you also know Russia was the one who pointed how Syria oil is being stolen to turkey?my questions why should they middle in other countries politics and doesn't want the same thing?since after they invaded Iraq killings millions of civilians, do they find the WMD the accused Saddam of?and mind you I am just against the thieves who wants the world to be unbearable for its own purposeful pursuit

Bro. Calm down. This is life. No one is a Saint as long as this world is concern even you.

That aside, The west will never invade your country if you don't give the reason to do so. Once you have stupid leadership that breed chaos, you give them the opportunity to ride you. You can study Indian for example.

The best way to keep them out of your country is to educate your people and love yourselves. Trust me they can never near you if you are living in peace and common sense.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
adedehinbo:
The AK-47 is the most used terrorist gun and its, seen developed by russia.. seen after they invade iraq, iran hav seein an opportunity to increase the number of terrorist in that country, saddam was a threat to other nations as well wat u.s did even syria greatly benefitted the only mistake was dai lied mehn even russia do lie.

Well all this words i jst said does not make any sense 2 u. But imagine a chemical weapon being used by a world power for the first time ever after in syria.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Gucciboss: 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
adedehinbo:
well I don't own the right to change your mindset,I only own the right to inform you,do you even consider the policy being put in place which turns to murder of innocent civilians because the west want to sell their goods?you see things have change,they think the world still revolves around,people have beginning to wake up,no one wants to be zombie anymore

You need to educate yourself on certain things. I'm not holding brief for USA but trust me you antagonism is their power. It is what keeps them soaring. We have so many countries that US and the West don't disturb. Do you know why? Those countries have leaders with common sense.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by JuanDeDios: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pepsi101:
USA should have stayed out of this imbroglio.I understand they are trying to send a message to Russia,however they should let UK handle their issues cos I believe they have the strength to handle their shiits
This isn't just about Skripal. This is the Western world sending a message to Russia about everything Putin's been up to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by MONITZ: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
saaron:
If Russia pulls the plug off America-Russia space exploration, America will be in serious soup. Russia has been the lifeline of America's shuttle lunches into space. Infact, Russia makes better Space Shuttle lunchers than America.

Don't mind those America fan club,America this ,America that ,how come wth all her cutting edge technology they still rely on Russia in space technology?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by aleniboro(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
cescky:

grin

Can you imagine the illetrate that full this thread?

Am beginning to imagine that Russia has hijacked nairaland the way it's been hijacking people elections world wide

Russia will not cough if Us says shut up...ilitrates be shouting Russia this Russia that..If Russia was that powerful how come she's always on the receiving end of sanctions?

You illetrates should tell Russia to sanction America,
Check yourself before you abuse people. What you said above shows you are a kid. Abuse me well am used to people of your type.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by MONITZ: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
bigpicture001:
...are u serious ma guy..? are u trying to say that the Russian space agency is better than NASA...that you went to space 1st don't mean ur d best, Russia was broke after the cold war..the US used the change to far advance their space mission.so.my guy think about it again

Mr.Man wake up from ur slumber ,the US sure depend on Russia for her space rockets engines ,and funny thing is that an American senator even criticized this by saying; we re sanctioning Russia in every other economic area Bt we re not in the area of rocket technology because we still depend on them to supply our rockets with their engines because theirs re cheaper,better and more rugged than ours, so Ogbeni re u more in the know than this American senator?..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by hoyiilow: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
UK get nuke 2 they would destroy them self
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by madridsta007(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
SmartPolician:

It's not just the US. Even the EU member countries are expected to follow suit. Massive Russian diplomats expulsion will happen in the coming days.

Putin must learn to obey international law. Even if he must kill that man and his daughter with banned substances, why must it be on British soil?

Not sure there’s any proof on this, Bro.
Doesn’t the world work on proof and evidences again?
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Wakago: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
bigpicture001:
...are u serious ma guy..? are u trying to say that the Russian space agency is better than NASA...that you went to space 1st don't mean ur d best, Russia was broke after the cold war..the US used the change to far advance their space mission.so.my guy think about it again
You are right.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
hollywater:
Just waiting for Russia to destroy Britain.
From your assertion, its crystal clear you don't understand international politics and diplomacy. The UK is not in this all alone. Rather She is been backed by virtually all Her western allies. This spells doom for Russia economically, socially and politically. It will be suicidal for the Kremlin(Russia) to take tit for tat on this cause the resultant effect is better felt than imagined. Dont forget that Germany is amongst the highest consumers of the Russian Oil which is unarguably the mainstay of the Russian economy. No man is an island unto himself. I think this should explain better to you.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=eleojo23 post=66175768]

The UK will see more Islamic extremism in the future[/quote
I beg to disagree with you on this assertion. Remember that the Britons voted for EU exit simply because they wanted border control and tighter immigration policy. With this in place, the ease at which the islamic radicalists entered the UK will be greatly mitigated this time around. The UK government under Theresa May obviously did the right thing by calling for support from her western Allies and this to the Russians was a great bewilderment as they least expected this sort of block vote against them. If you ask me, Kremlim got it wrong this time and certainly, I see Putin exploiting diplomatic channels in resolving this row it seems to have with the western bloc.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Clerverly:
Where are the Independent Pigs Of Biafra? The lost Children of Russia/Isreal...

You the mind them,no be mouth them sabi make like their uncle Putin?

Trump don't make mouth and threatened the world with hypasonic weapons,he is the man of action.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=partnerus post=66183624][/quote]Pride is what is killing Putin gradually.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Skepticus:
cheesy grin

No amount of embargo or persona non grata declarations can ever weaken Russia.

They have faced it far more worse than this.

I can bet Buhari's shrunken testicles on it that there are still more sleeping Russian agents in the US and the UK

Ordinary ISIS they infiltrate government, talkless of the Russians, the masters of espionage
The KGB unarguably has covert cells and operations round the globe and so does the CIA. Russia just Shot herself in the foot by attempting to assasinate her former spy on a foreign soil. Thats espionage of the highest order. To my candid point now. Russia has a very large might militarily, economically and politically but it cant match the collective will of the western bloc put together. Firstly, Russia is witnessing an ageing population, with vast majority of her youthful age citizens leaving the country for others. So also, the eastern bloc is yet to put her house together and never will in the forseeable time to come as a result of the over zealous tendencies of Kremlim. Chechnya and Ukrain is a typical example.
Economically, the Putin led government has done well but a whole lot needs to be done. Oil constitutes her mainstay with Germany as one of the highest consumers of the Russian oil. So also Russia relies on the west greatly if she must survive economically. Taking on a fight with Britain isn't something to worry about but doing so with virtually the western bloc, is enough to give Putin sleepness night. If you ask me, Putin seems to have taken his luck too too far this time around. I see him exploring diplomatic channel in resolving this impasse. I can go on and on but I cant keep typing here. Wish it were to be a physical discussion.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by cyrilamx(m): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bro in terms of defence the United States I way ahead. The USA spends more than 600 billion dollars on its military, intelligence weaponry annually compared to Russians a little above 100 billion dollars. The USA boasts of more than 10 aircraft carriers, Russia has only 1. The CIA is financially stronger than the KGB. And besides top and ruthless espionage masters like M16 and Mossad do work with CIA. The United States is too rich and technologically positioned than the Russians.
Skepticus:

Now you are talking.

The Russians are highly updated when it comes to the defence, diplomacy and Intelligence. I have never considered one of them to be superior than each other when it comes to defence and intelligence. Both, are a balanced match to each other in strength.

It's worth noting that Russia has absorbed and surmount diplomatic pressures such as these.

However, the United States have the advantage in the politics of economics and alliances over Russia.

I've never considered China to be ever described in comparison to this two above.

China can only compete with US economically not militarily or intelligence.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by GreatrAnalyst: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Gucciboss:

UK did not give USA independence. The Yankees chased them away from the 'new world' grin.

But they are still the same people sha. Just like pikin telling im papa and mama say enough is enough cheesy

Are you for real? At least Google is your friend. UK was mostly called Great Britain when US got independence from them. Have you heard before of American Revolutionary War? Argue with history Bro.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Pride is what is killing Putin gradually.

Exactly. Remember the annexation of Crimea from Ukrain, and its success story in Syria seems to have made Putin viewed by the Russians as a powerful leader with the guts to match America. This would have propelled him attempt to murder an ex Russian spy on a foreign soil and now he has just over stretched his luck. Remember, He who the gods will kill, they first make him mad.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Appleyard(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Skepticus:

And the US lost the Vietnam War to a rag tag Vietcong, couldn't totally knock out the Taliban and only know how to create political vacuums everywhere.

The Soviets stole the secret to the Nuclear weapons right under their noses.

The US is the most overrated of them all.

I tthought there are no sensible people on this thread. Lots of kids simply don't understand how geopolitics play out among the big boys. The AngloZionist empire of chaos will keep showing their frustration and folly for the rest of the world to see. The free license they have to destroy other states at will practically over for them with the re-emergence of Russia in the world stage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
partnerus:

Exactly. Remember the annexation of Crimea from Ukrain, and its success story in Syria seems to have made Putin viewed by the Russians as a powerful leader with the guts to match America. This would have propelled him attempt to murder an ex Russian spy on a foreign soil and now he has just over stretched his luck. Remember, He who the gods will kill, they first make him mad.
He will soon understand the meaning of international isolation.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
This certainly will spell doom for Russia.
Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Appleyard(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
bigpicture001:

You forgot to mention that without Russia space rocket engines, NASA can't go to space. Now, who is boss here? Think about that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Appleyard(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
partnerus:

From your assertion, its crystal clear you don't understand international politics and diplomacy. The UK is not in this all alone. Rather She is been backed by virtually all Her western allies. This spells doom for Russia economically, socially and politically. It will be suicidal for the Kremlin(Russia) to take tit for tat on this cause the resultant effect is better felt than imagined. Dont forget that Germany is amongst the highest consumers of the Russian Oil which is unarguably the mainstay of the Russian economy. No man is an island unto himself. I think this should explain better to you.

The Russians would take tit for tat action and nothing would happen. I repeat, nothing would happen. After the downing of the MH17 in Ukraine and the brouhaha that follows suit, the EU and US imposed sanctions on Russia. Russia retaliated in kind and till date, nothing happened.

So, the Russians will do that again and life we just go on. Nothing will happen. Russia is grandmaster of the geopolitical game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Appleyard(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:

Fanfare fantasy. A country like Russia can never be isolated, not in this world or in the one to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Appleyard(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
partnerus:

This certainly will spell doom for Russia.

How?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Skepticus: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
partnerus:

The KGB unarguably has covert cells and operations round the globe and so does the CIA. Russia just Shot herself in the foot by attempting to assasinate her former spy on a foreign soil. Thats espionage of the highest order. To my candid point now. Russia has a very large might militarily, economically and politically but it cant match the collective will of the western bloc put together. Firstly, Russia is witnessing an ageing population, with vast majority of her youthful age citizens leaving the country for others. So also, the eastern bloc is yet to put her house together and never will in the forseeable time to come as a result of the over zealous tendencies of Kremlim. Chechnya and Ukrain is a typical example.
Economically, the Putin led government has done well but a whole lot needs to be done. Oil constitutes her mainstay with Germany as one of the highest consumers of the Russian oil. So also Russia relies on the west greatly if she must survive economically. Taking on a fight with Britain isn't something to worry about but doing so with virtually the western bloc, is enough to give Putin sleepness night. If you ask me, Putin seems to have taken his luck too too far this time around. I see him exploring diplomatic channel in resolving this impasse. I can go on and on but I cant keep typing here. Wish it were to be a physical discussion.

You think sacking each other's diplomats stops that?

I hope you are aware that this isn't the first time Kremlin is murdering its own agent on foreign soil.

Remember Litvinenko.

Russia will always get away with its luck.

It's a just a matter of time before both Russia and the west find its way back together.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by Skepticus: 10:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
cyrilamx:
Bro in terms of defence the United States I way ahead. The USA spends more than 600 billion dollars on its military, intelligence weaponry annually compared to Russians a little above 100 billion dollars. The USA boasts of more than 10 aircraft carriers, Russia has only 1. The CIA is financially stronger than the KGB. And besides top and ruthless espionage masters like M16 and Mossad do work with CIA. The United States is too rich and technologically positioned than the Russians.

You are funny, bro. No disrespect intended.

You kept mentioning riches and quoting wealth like the Russians surpass the US in wealth.

No time has the Russians ever outspend the US in wealth except the years 1950 - 1953. At the time, the Soviet Union never let out much information on the amount spent. Kremlinologists only arrived at it by estimating the amount it cost.

Money doesn't equate efficiency.

Russia in a space of 5 years, caught up with your higher -spending US and matched it in the Cold War Era defence and intelligence size.

That said, Russia (in its weakened, collapsed Soviet state) hasn't shown signs of backing down.

An experienced former KGB agent in Putin clearly outmatches your impulsive and naive Trump and an emotional bitch, Theresa.

To remind you again, they played minor/major role in influencing the elections of the strongest country on earth, the United States. That should tell you a lot if you have a thinking brain (no insult intended, please).

The west's sacking of russian diplomats is just a open bluff, one used to display weak bragaddocio to an "uninformed" world (I'm not surprised that a lot of you bought into it) The Russians are used to these (embargo and embassy shutdown). It has nothing to do with money or media influence.

The Russian has the end game as usual, broke or not.

Bookmark this thread. I'll remind you of it.

It's about well-calculated moves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack by scully95: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
[s]
SmartPolician:
Putin got it wrong this time.

The world will deal with Russia their own way!

Putin should apologize

There's a saying that, "If a man cooks for a crowd, they will eat and enjoy themselves. But if the crowd cooks for one man, that man is indeed in trouble."

Russia is the man here, and they are in trouble, really!
[/s]

Do we have people that are so completely sick like this ?
Mo gbe.. Putin is wrong ?? Britain is right with words like "highly likely". Do you know how foolish and so stupid it sounds to accuse a country of something and you use the word like 'highly Likely'. Yet you did not provide any evdence to back your 'highly likely'.

Even any media that carries such a message is nothing but spreading 'Fake news'.. 'Highly likely' is a probability that it happened or did not happen.. Do you understand English At all ? Even though English is my 5th language.

highly likely that Russia or Putin poisoned a Russian that is a British Spy caught and jailed in Russia for 13 years and later pardoned ? Someone of no use whatsover ? And you use the phrase 'Highly likely' to send 23 Russia diplomats and then a few of AngloZionist puppet countries followed.

What vexes me the most is posts like this (https://www.nairaland.com/4416465/truly-historical-month-future-planet and this https://www.nairaland.com/4416465/truly-historical-month-future-planet#66185082) will not get to front page but fake news like this one above will get to front page.

Yes, it's fake news Because of the simple use of 'Highly likely' by Britain to justisfy sending out Russian diplomats. Even if a country is runned by primary 1 puppils, they will never use such a phrase to send out diplomats! OMG!

What is wrong with humans ?

Oh before i forget.. See how Putin ordered the 'highly likely' fake news/pretext

cyrilamx:

Here is another one.. Talking about defense when what this will lead to is a nuclear holocaust. Which defense ? The junkie global defense system that just one missile rendered it useless ? Which way ahead ?

The Technological gap between Russia and U.S is too huge ok and it's not by Printing more paper and call that defense, or putting bases everywhere in the world, thereby creating artfificial demand for the printed paper. The world is moving faster and the empire is in its last rain.

cyrilamx:
The CIA is financially stronger than the KGB

Mo gbe.. Shocking words from an average Nigerian. This is shocking. Who did this to my people. KGB is in what year ? You are lost in U.S.S.R era. Now let me tell you the shift of power.

U.S.S.R = Anglozionist empipe (Where your CIA now operates like typical KGB)

You heard right. That is the truth. Why ?
Because zionist forces that hijacked Russia during the the days of Bolsheveik are the same forces rulling the power in the U.S, the leader of the anglozionist empire. Get updated.

On the Technological gap!
Let me also add this. Back in 1914, The Ottoman Empire had the largest army in the world, but in the beginning of the war, Turkey had 5 planes and 6 pilots. It was clearly falling behind in technology compared to the West and its defeat was inevitable.

Luckily for Russia, and Syria for that matter, the place to test the claims of Putin’s technological superiority(https://www.nairaland.com/4376590/putins-stunning-revelations-new-russian) are in Syria, and if America has any
technology of substance to show, let America present it in Syria.

Whether the Russian or the American side (Anglozionist empire) draws first blood, a series of techno-showdowns with American troops has the propensity to disable the Empire forces and put Russia in a position of winning without fighting; unless the (Anglozionist empire) side insists to fight, and if it does, it will lose.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses / Anderson Cooper Admits That He's Gay / World Bank Blocks Loans, New Funding To Uganda Over Anti-gay Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.