Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Ardous Search For A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ardous Search For A Good Wife (495 Views)

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Hot Seat : Live Questions & Answers With A Single Guy That Needs A Good Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ardous Search For A Good Wife by KadunaMafia: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
There is this general notion that guys can get married anytime they want to and its the easiest stuff to do and girls ready to settle down abound more than the sands in Sahara and just a whistle will see them grovelling and doing your bidding to Mrs Kadunamafia.

I will be sharing funny encounter on my search for a "Good" wife.
Re: The Ardous Search For A Good Wife by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Are u a good man?
Re: The Ardous Search For A Good Wife by KadunaMafia: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
J
Re: The Ardous Search For A Good Wife by KadunaMafia: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are u a good man?
Follow the thread and the definition of "Good" will be relative
Re: The Ardous Search For A Good Wife by Winneygirl(f): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
Abandoned thread?

1 Like

Re: The Ardous Search For A Good Wife by ladygudhead(f): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
How much (yard) of a husband material are you?

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Nigga!!! / Don't Miss These Amazing Flirting Tips / Please Which Cream Can Whiten My Sick Like Bobrisky Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.