Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? (11006 Views)

There Are No Good Girls Out There. They Are All Scam!! (PHOTO) / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2019
So a pastor's wife called one of my friend planning to marry that he shouldn't bother marrying now as he is still struggling. That her respect and love for her hubby really dropped when he was struggling but skyrocketed when things became better.
In her own words, "No Money, No Good Wife". She may understand for some months o but she will get tired of your excuses when you cannot meet her needs.

For those guys having hope in a woman's pockets, Oyo. She can Support you for a while but you gotta step up.

So do you guys think that is true? No money no good wife?

Pardon any errors, my eyes dey maintenance wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by internationalman(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2019
The reverse is the case.. when there's money there's no good wife

Your pastor na yahoo man

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by ouzo1(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2019
Joromi Joromi I want you to love me, Joromi baby.

No real love these days o

5 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So a pastor's wife called one of my friend planning to marry that he shouldn't bother marrying now as he is still struggling. That her respect and love for her hubby really dropped when he was struggling but skyrocketed when things became better.
In her own words, "No Money, No Good Wife". She may understand for some months o but she will get tired of your excuses when you cannot meet her needs.

For those guys having hope in a woman's pockets, Oyo. She can Support you for a while but you gotta step up.

So do you guys think that is true? No money no good wife?

Pardon any errors, my eyes dey maintenance wink
i think all men should be gays, undecided Ok bye bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by lovelybugs(f): 8:59am On Mar 05, 2019
If money is all you have to offer when looking for a wife, You'll end up with a gold digger who will suck you dry and move on to the next available option when the cash is gone.

21 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by badadvice(f): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2019
Your pastor wife is a slay mama!
Pastors, reverends, bishops, apostles, fathers, priests, evangelists and their wives are all a scam!
I'll advise you burn down your church (your pastors business) at night.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by donstan18: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2019
Money or not.

In this generation, we don't have good women to be called wives.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Preshy561(f): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2019
A man shouldn't think of marriage if he doesn't have atleast, 5m in his account.
Wedding expenses and luxury excluded.

4 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Newboss(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2019
And some are talking about gender equality in Nigeria? IMPOSSIBLE!

If he needs to become something but all you need is a vagina, then you should NEVER open your mouth when he's talking! angry

18 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2019
Dickhead02:
i think all men should be gays, undecided Ok bye bye.
So u gay?
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2019
Newboss:
And some are talking about gender equality in Nigeria? IMPOSSIBLE!

If he needs to become something but all you need is a vagina, then you should NEVER open your mouth when he's talking! angry
Gender equality kwa? We all know both genders are not equal but then that should mean one should deprive the other of some right cos of gender. Comprehende?

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Harrymig1(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2019
I quite disagree
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 05, 2019
That's true........

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2019
donstan18:
Money or not.

In this generation, we don't have good women to be called wives.
The witty Sadist is here. Do we have good men to call husbands? Imagine a MAN Snapchatting with shitty flower effect on his head, like wtf!

3 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
A man shouldn't think of marriage if he doesn't have atleast, 5m in his account.

Just watch how the frustrated ones will come for your head now.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2019
Harrymig1:
I quite disagree
Kindly elaborate sir
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The witty Sadist is here. Do we have good men to call husbands? Imagine a MAN Snapchatting with shitty flower effect on his head, like wtf!
i think it's romantic undecided
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2019
Charelsz:
i think it's romantic undecided
Its sissyfying. Throws off gayish vibes. The painful one is those that use pink lips! Like wtf!? Ordinary Colgate will give u a brighter lips instead of bleaching with chemicals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Preshy561(f): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2019
virgoquin:

Just watch how the frustrated ones will come for your head now.

Lol.
I don't engage in mudslinging with frustrated lazy men.

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Its sissyfying. Throws off gayish vibes. The painful one is those that use pink lips! Like wtf!? Ordinary Colgate will give u a brighter lips instead of bleaching with chemicals.
lolz, respect people decisions NwanyiAwkaetiti.

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2019
badadvice:
Your pastor wife is a slay mama!
Pastors, reverends, bishops, apostles, fathers, priests, evangelists and their wives are all a scam!
I'll advise you burn down your church (your pastors business) at night.
Thanks for the advice
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 05, 2019
This is the result when a blind pastor wife is advising a responsible man

I have a problem with that woman. She didnt bring idea to the table nor support the pastor but want to have it fat.

So if her husband the pastor was stealing offering money just because of the pressure to satisfy her it is none of her biz

that woman is a gold digger and i dont know who gave the license to advise a man wanting to have a family. A Real woman supports her man

that woman mentality is what happens when she doesnt work. Always waiting for the pastor to bring back the spoil while she sits and read the damn bible.

7 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So u gay?
And what wrong with that? undecided
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by lilmax(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2019
what's a wife's purpose in a mans life?

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by SweetBuns(f): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
You can say that again.
Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 05, 2019
lilmax:
what's a wife's purpose in a mans life?

i am trying to understand that. What is the purpose of a woman in a man's life. Now i am thinking only sexual pleasure and giving birth.

It is just like a dog. She doesnt bring anxthing to the table, you just have to feed her when she barks and take care of her health and she will be the most loyal pet, if you do not do all these she might oneday attack you.

6 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 05, 2019
If money can get u a good wife then na only poor ppl for dey divorce nau. Rich men for no dey divorce dhier wives. Unfortunately both rich men and poor men can end up with bad wives if dem no shine dhier eyes well.

14 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Newboss(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Gender equality kwa? We all know both genders are not equal but then that should mean one should deprive the other of some right cos of gender. Comprehende?

Women should NEVER earn the same as men. NEVER! Going by how the society is tilted.

I've always wondered why women are paid less than men in some countries. Now I see why women should be paid even lesser. angry

9 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by BlueAir: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2019
I've decided it's time I stop commenting on some threads filled with shiity comments. lipsrsealed

I'm out

2 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Martinez39(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2019
Before nko. No money, no good wife. Only 0.1% of women can give you ''for better for worse'' grin. The rest are parasites with no soul and moral compass to love. It doesn't matter if they are religious or irreligious, they are all the same and only moral when it's convenient. Even those that preach ''not all women are like that and women should be independent'' or ''love is for better for worse,blah blah blah...'' are equally guilty, in fact the parasites are the ones who preach those things the most as a defense mechanism or to lure men into thinking that they are wife materials. Even the feminists who believe in equality and independence are among. grin

10 Likes

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by Harrymig1(m): 10:52am On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Kindly elaborate sir
No money, no good wife is utterly dependent on what foundation the relationship was started on. If your marriage is founded on Christ, then " no money, no good wife" doesn't apply to you, but if it's founded on physical things or things on of the flesh(beauty, money and other frills of life) then...applies.

1 Like

Re: No Money, No Good Wife In Nigeria? by kense88: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2019
Preshy561:
Hope you are ready to clean the toilet and dispose waste. Because, is obvious you can't contribute any other thing to the union.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Take Off Pant, Allow Pastor Finger Them In Church (VIDEO) / This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / Aristos And Our Campus Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.