Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State (912 Views)

My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics) / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State by doneyor(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
A young man recognised as Luke Erukakpome, on Facebook, has come out to thank God for giving him the grace to kill a cobra found in his toilet seat (WC).

While posting photos of the dead cobra, he wrote;

“God's Miracles never end and they are marvellous in our eyes.God saved me from a dangerous horrible looking cobra yesterday night in my toilet Seat(WC) here in Abraka delta state.

“It was around 7.34pm when wanted to use the toilet (pee) I decided to use my touch light to view the sink before action,i saw a black stuff below the water in the toilet seat and I was trying to identify what it could be because I used the toilet some hours ago. Lo and behold it was a horrible looking cobra. I called the care taker of the hostel where I live, he came and confirmed it.The snake is so big that we couldn't devised another good means to kill it than the use of Gun� .For more than 2hrs the snake was there until we called the attention of the vigilante group and finally it was killed with the aid of a gun.

“Please always make sure you look very well before using your toilet. I couldn't believe how it entered but verifications say it came from the toilet suck away pit.”

cc@ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique 

http://www.ukrido.com/2018/03/see-what-happened-as-man-kills-cobra-in-his-toilet-seat-at-abraka-delta-state/

Re: See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State by Mutemenot(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Where's Lala? He should come n see his kingsman cobra
Re: See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State by Mutemenot(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State by Aden777(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lala lala lala ladder... Our lalasticlala will take this up the ladder.
Re: See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State by Marcofranz(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
I still can't fathom how a snake can stay in a toilet seat. Like how the hell did it get in there .
Re: See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State by thanki410(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
ThankGod snake didnt eat his bum bum
Re: See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State by thanki410(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
This is big.....
Re: See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State by thanki410(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
At least , we kill up to a thousand snakes in a month. 100 are displayed here. Sixty are moved to front page , the remaining forty moves to front page later... All are moved by the snke lord himself.... grin Check my signature
Re: See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
This one na DEADLY snake oooo
Thank God ooo.

To me, it Doesn't look like you used a GUN .
With the picture evidence tabled before me, I will conclude u used a ROCKET LAUNCHER...
Re: See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State by adenine02: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
shocked
Re: See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State by Paradigm777: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Blood of Lala!

1 Like

Re: See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State by internationalman(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Front page is ready for lala

Re: See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State by SamuelTurner(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Omo see soup......... A python killed a cobra
Re: See What Happened As Man Kills Cobra In His Toilet Seat At Abraka, Delta State by SamuelTurner(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Omo see soup......... A python killed a cobra . . . . Meanwhile, let the choir come and render their special number

(1) (Reply)

20 Ladies Allegedly Assaulted At Flavour’s Free Concert In Enugu State / See The Advice A Student Gave On How To Rape A Girl Child. / Pretty Lady, Anita Shot Dead In Front Of Her House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.