Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" (23110 Views)

Trump Just Mentioned Nigeria Again On Live TV (Picture) / Shortage Of Traffic Controllers Hits Nigeria’s Airports / Invest In Education Not Just Anti-corruption - Ben Bruce Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by omohayek: 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Kaymercury:
don't let your hatred for an individual or a particular tribe or religion block your sense of reasoning the plan to wipe out the entire Africans is real all his philanthropic acts are nothing but cover up wise up
Will you please take your conspiracy nonsense to a thread of your own making, instead of crowding everything else out with overly long gibberish? Even if everything you said about Bill Gates were true, and he was Satan's first-born child, that still wouldn't make what he just said false, and it's obvious you don't have the brains or knowledge to challenge what Gates said about Nigeria's spending priorities, so please, please, please move on!

12 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Onyedika11(m): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2018
Hahahahaha... You're gone, you're now irredeemable, RIP common sense!
buhariguy:
and nobody in Nigeria can match him.

That means buhari is more than Bill gate.

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Rosskii: 12:16am On Mar 27, 2018
nwabobo:

I didn't know Microsoft now produce GMO food. I guess we learn everyday.

Is Microsoft all that Bill Gates is about? Don't go and research, you hear?
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Rosskii: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2018
iyketex007:

Lol, Bro u can do better than this na, The only reason Nigeria was ever significant in the global stage was oil, and as it is now America doesn't need our oil as do other countries too so what now is our contribution to the world stage?

Bill and melinda foundation ranks amongst the highest donors in terms of charity in Nigeria, I mean his foundation single handedly funds polio vaccines in Nigeria thanks to the north.

This man whether you like it or not has indirectly been investing in the health sector and I think he has a say as to how his billions is been spent.

Nigeria and Africa is too insignificant in the world stage for bill to waste his resources on decimating the continent, for fuc.k sake Boko Haram and herdsmen are already killing the people that disease and hunger didn't.

Please just shut the hell up, you ignoramus. Nigeria's annual GDP is $520 billion. Africa's annual GDP is $3.5 TRILLION. You must be batshit crazy to say that Africa is ''too insignificant'' for Bill Gates, and his few billion dollars that seems to you like he owns the whole world. And if you had your brain working properly, you would have long ago gone online to research the Population Reduction Agenda of the global elite. Sad that even in these days of free internet, so many of you are so dumb that you cannot research beyond the ''Oyibo is my god and saint'' bullcrap you've been fed with since childhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Rosskii: 12:31am On Mar 27, 2018
omohayek:

Will you please take your conspiracy nonsense to a thread of your own making, instead of crowding everything else out with overly long gibberish? Even if everything you said about Bill Gates were true, and he was Satan's first-born child, that still wouldn't make what he just said false, and it's obvious you don't have the brains or knowledge to challenge what Gates said about Nigeria's spending priorities, so please, please, please move on!

He has every right to dispute what Bill Gates said. Just because it was Bill Gates that said it does not mean it is gospel truth which cannot be challenged. Many Nigerians believe that investment in infrastructure is key to long term human development, and they have a point. As they see it, what is the point in investing billions in education if there are no roads to reach the schools, and no electricity to power them? How can we talk of addressing health issues when the streets are strewn with trash, open gutters and mud? Will you not simply visit hospital, come out, and become sick again?

So it is not a simple issue which some white man in shining armour can fly down and instruct you on ''the right way''. Last time I checked, Bill Gates had no qualifications in Development Economics, and actually dropped out of high school. And no, his being the founder of Microsoft does NOT make him an expert in development.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Rosskii: 12:44am On Mar 27, 2018
nwabobo:

My friend take this your conspiracy theory magana elsewhere.

The world is not as it seems, Mr ''I trust Oyibo pass my papa''. Go on Google and research. Do you know that some US state governments have deliberately poisoned entire cities' water supply, which continues to kill its black population till today? The cases are in the courts as we speak. I mean, you people are just so naive and trusting. It's like the whites did juju on you. Do you know that there are certified quotes by numerous powerful Americans and globalists who have stated that they want the global population drastically reduced, as in by two-thirds or more? They are not even denying they said it. Yet you are here talking garbage about ''conspiracy''. Yes, there ARE conspiracies on this earth. It is not peopled by all good, all morally upright people, or it wouldn't be in the state it is in.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Kaymercury(m): 5:27am On Mar 27, 2018
Rosskii:

The world is not as it seems, Mr ''I trust Oyibo pass my papa''. Go on Google and research. Do you know that some US state governments have deliberately poisoned entire cities' water supply, which continues to kill its black population till today? The cases are in the courts as we speak. I mean, you people are just so naive and trusting. It's like the whites did juju on you. Do you know that there are certified quotes by numerous powerful Americans and globalists who have stated that they want the global population drastically reduced, as in by two-thirds or more? They are not even denying they said it. Yet you are here talking garbage about ''conspiracy''. Yes, there ARE conspiracies on this earth. It is not peopled by all good, all morally upright people, or it wouldn't be in the state it is in.
God bless you my brother you know the problem those guys from especially our brother from the east,they hate everything about nigeria to the extent of supporting evil agenda being perpetrated by whites,with the notion that america will support their succession but guess what they don't give a damn about your succession agenda they see nothing wrong in war started by American in Liberia, Syria, etc what they are unaware of is that all these wars are nothing but population reduction tactis.we cannot deny the fact that nigeria has failed all other African nations we are supposed to be seen as other African countries big brother with our population human resources and other natural resources but what do we have?a weakling mosquito country nigeria supposed to stand against all these useless agenda but we cannot resolve our ordinary internal crises Fulani Herdsmen menace,army brutality against civilians,Boko Haram insurgents how can we now stand against the world elites?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Kaymercury(m): 5:32am On Mar 27, 2018
omohayek:

wayray we are in this together wait till the GMO is introduce into nigeria maybe then una eye go clear no go n do research OK this is how the Liberia war started
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by iyketex007: 7:08am On Mar 27, 2018
Rosskii:

Please just shut the hell up, you ignoramus. Nigeria's annual GDP is $520 billion. Africa's annual GDP is $3.5 TRILLION. You must be batshit crazy to say that Africa is ''too insignificant'' for Bill Gates, and his few billion dollars that seems to you like he owns the whole world. And if you had your brain working properly, you would have long ago gone online to research the Population Reduction Agenda of the global elite. Sad that even in these days of free internet, so many of you are so dumb that you cannot research beyond the ''Oyibo is my god and saint'' bullcrap you've been fed with since childhood.

You claim to be so learned yet you find it difficult to make a point without resulting to virtuperation and that alone my friend begs a question of the kinda education you really had.

Dude! Asia accounts for almost the half of the world population so why didn't the west anihilation act Start there? Is it because they have proved themselves useful to the world through technology, manufacturing and so many more. So tell me what fault of the west it is that your stone age continent and country has just refused to develop despite earning there independence many years ago.

Oga Mr learned, if you are really in control of your mind, tell me is it normal for presidents to remain in power for 20, 30 years even in a democratic era? Is it normal for a man without certificate to rule over a country of 180m people? And does a country of 180m people who demanded that this man must rule over them even if he presents a nepa bill, tell me, does this country and continent look like people that want to be saved?

The billions and thrillions of GDP you mentioned, can you account for how it's spent or does it reflect in the standard of living of citizens of the various country scattered over the black continent? Dude you could have saved me the verbosity if only you actually take time to reflect on issues from time to time.peace.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by dudebuck: 7:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Rosskii:

RUBBISH! So this is an excuse for the zoo's failure? I just cannot identify what the Fvck is wrong with these zombies, what Gates said, is it true or not? STOP TRYING TO DIVERT ATTENTION OR DERAIL THE THREAD, WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE THE PAEDOPHILE'S 30 MAN LAPTOP GANG. The zoo has failed, simple and short. Take that useless story of yours and shove it up your @ss!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by MaziOmenuko: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Kaymercury:
don't let your hatred for an individual or a particular tribe or religion block your sense of reasoning the plan to wipe out the entire Africans is real all his philanthropic acts are nothing but cover up wise up

Lol... you sound like a broken record. If Bill Gates plans to wipe out Africa like you said, he doesn't need to do much. All he needs is to keep his money in his bank and not sponsor polio vaccines to Africa. In case you don't know, Bill Gates has single handedly wiped out polio from over 26 countries in Africa; apart from Northern Nigeria, we would have been completely polio free now. Not to talk of his huge donations to WHO and UNICEF for tuberculosis drugs and anti retro-viral drugs. You are just plain ignorant shaa, a man that wants you dead won't help you overcome the disease that is guaranteed to kill you.

And..least I forget, Bill Gates has turned his attention to malaria. I am sure you munch some ACT's not knowing who sponsors researches and subsidizes the drugs for you.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by BruncleZuma: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin

They'll will soon turn Voltron in 10.

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Henrypraise: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2018
virus den enter dis bill gate operating system... d one u talk don do... go talk to putin
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by supereagle(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2018
Lai should react and defend his Oga.
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Nwaohafia1: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2018
Kaymercury:
the same greedy self centered gates that keep on trying to eradicate Africans through his laboratory poduced GMO seeds.Not trying to defend fg though but this man have hidden agenda

Did you sleep well last night?

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by MaziEDOZIE(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2018
lloydtruth:
Will he hear?
...certainly NO!!! Does a "deaf"man hear words?
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Abfinest007(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2018
tell the dumb ash
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Henrypraise: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2018
Kaymercury:
the same greedy self centered gates that keep on trying to eradicate Africans through his laboratory poduced GMO seeds.Not trying to defend fg though but this man have hidden agenda

so d plan to wipe out africans is real but d plan to islamise nigeria is not.

my brother get sense na

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2018
nwabobo:

People without roads, ports, and factories can’t flourish. And roads, ports and factories without skilled workers to build and manage them can’t sustain an economy.”

https://www.thecable.ng/investments-young-people-not-good-enough-bill-gates-tackles-fg/amp?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by kingBenedict: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2018
Trustme2:
Second Bomb from this man. Make this man just cover our shame na. Haba
I am happy Bill Gates said something like this...if na middle class Nigerian then na hate speech... sad

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by petenweke: 9:00am On Mar 27, 2018
Kaymercury:

Bros keep quiet if you don't know what to say rather than expose your ignorance and foolishness

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by ruggedized1: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2018
Bubu has failed
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by precious1967(m): 9:02am On Mar 27, 2018
our driver is deaf and dumb. sorry.
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Kaymercury:
quota sytem education at work here

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by ojmaroni247(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2018
grin it's now billgates has realized that the pple he was sending money to, we're only using it to start a party. It never got to the sick or pple in need. There's always a day of reconing.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by ObaroFaisal(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2018
I believe NEPA showed bill gate the stuff they are made of.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2018
lilytender:
Dear Mr Bill Gates, if you can do better, come and contest election with Buhari. Talk is cheap. Can you tell Donald Trump this nonsense without getting an acerbic reply? You are lucky that Buhari no dey listen nor reply rumour mongers.
hehehehehehe don't mess with ZONE-B they can go at highest detriment to defend their Fulani lord and saviour...

4 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by petenweke: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2018
lilytender:
Dear Mr Bill Gates, if you can do better, come and contest election with Buhari. Talk is cheap. Can you tell Donald Trump this nonsense without getting an acerbic reply? You are lucky that Buhari no dey listen nor reply rumour mongers.

Bill Gates to contest in Nigeria elections? Are you that daft? Just scroll down if you don't understand what he is saying.
Nairaland has enough gossip stories you can respond to

Chai

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by KanwuliaExtra: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2018
Another way of saying SHYTE HOLE CUUNTRY! grin

Trump was right!

Gates is only being politically correct. cheesy
Any country that does not invest in basic amenities leave the youths in perpetual intellectual, medical and economic poverty.

The mind can only travel so far. . . . BY GOOGLE or YAHOO. cry

5 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by kernel505: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2018
Kaymercury:

You sound unlearned.

5 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by HomeOfMe(f): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2018
nwabobo:

https://www.thecable.ng/investments-young-people-not-good-enough-bill-gates-tackles-fg/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Bill gates please become the president of Nigeria and I'm optimistic my Nation will change for good. Since 1914,it's been a rollercoater ride,none of the leaders have succeeded,no thanks to tribalism and ethnic bias.
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by BennyMaiNasara(m): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2018
“The Nigerian government’s economic recovery and growth plan identify investing in our people as one of three strategic objectives. But the execution priorities don’t fully reflect people’s needs, prioritising physical capital over human capital,” he had said.

“People without roads, ports, and factories can’t flourish. And roads, ports and factories without skilled workers to build and manage them can’t sustain an economy.”

Now that's the point in a nutshell as Bill Gates rightly pointed out. Most of those industries around do not belong to Nigerians even if they do they are manage by the Lebanese or Asians . so of what good is an economic recovery plan if it was not first of all based on the needs assessments of the people?
Health care is a crucial aspect of every society no wonder our elite have no confidence in out health system, at every slight headache they are flown abroad for treatment. Having good roads is not enough, invest in the peoples capacity.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike / Nigerians Blast Saraki Over "I Feel The Pains Of Recession" Comment(pics) / Five APC Governors Meet With Tambuwal In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.