Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" (23109 Views)

Trump Just Mentioned Nigeria Again On Live TV (Picture) / Shortage Of Traffic Controllers Hits Nigeria’s Airports / Invest In Education Not Just Anti-corruption - Ben Bruce Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by TPAND(f): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2018
lilytender:
Dear Mr Bill Gates, if you can do better, come and contest election with Buhari. Talk is cheap. Can you tell Donald Trump this nonsense without getting an acerbic reply? You are lucky that Buhari no dey listen nor reply rumour mongers.
You are dumb zombie. You musn't throw weights at every negative thing said about this administration. Buahri is mortgaging your future to utter disaster, renowned brains are cautioning and telling, you are opening your dirty stinking mouth to say rubbish. Who born monkey.... You better shut the hell up and listen
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:52am On Mar 27, 2018
Realdeals:
Bills Gate view perfectly fit Akwa Ibom state, where they build highway that only Keke Napep ply.

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Assassin101: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2018
are you saying bubu is now deaf n dumb?
lilytender:
Dear Mr Bill Gates, if you can do better, come and contest election with Buhari. Talk is cheap. Can you tell Donald Trump this nonsense without getting an acerbic reply? You are lucky that Buhari [b]no dey listen nor reply [/b]rumour mongers.
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Jimmylenny: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
lilytender:
Dear Mr Bill Gates, if you can do better, come and contest election with Buhari. Talk is cheap. Can you tell Donald Trump this nonsense without getting an acerbic reply? You are lucky that Buhari no dey listen nor reply rumour mongers.
HE GET LUCKY SAY BUHARI GET EAR PROBLEM ,
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Rockyrascal(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Kaymercury:
the same greedy self centered gates that keep on trying to eradicate Africans through his laboratory poduced GMO seeds.Not trying to defend fg though but this man have hidden agenda
Mr researcher trying to sound intelligent; you and I knows that the government have deprived us of our rights to access quality and sustainable basic amenities such as good health care services, good pipe Bourne water,good housing, condusive learning enviroment, good roads and even a substantial and good standard of living.

Whether bill Gates agender is to depopulate nigeria or the rest of Africa doesn't change the fact that what he said concerning Nigeria is true. What the topic says is completely different from what you pointed out thus making your findings baseless

Now tell me why the government struggle to pay pensioners their pension money but they can build status of individuals who add little or less value to the well being of the masses, this is what bill gate is trying to point out. The government must cater for the people's well being first before any form of infrastructural development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by LegitBoy(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
Kaymercury:
I will not engage you in a petty argument I don't argue with you folks ordinary research won't kill but have this at the back of your mind when shit hit the fan nobody will be left out
wake up my brother the war has began

Stop peddling unfounded conspiracies, the GMO as at now is meant to create an hybrid agricultural crops as currently be proposed by Bill Gates. All the doomsday seed thrash being peddled around is unfounded and I'm not sure the world is stupid to sit idle. I wonder why you refused to address his comment then went on diversionary spree. Am I safe to assume that you blinded by nepotism like the guy you accused? I find it more amusing that you care about man kind this much but you can't address the immediate wiping of Nigerians happening under this present clueless FG and it's archaic policies. If truly the GMO seeds is meant to wipe out Africans in the nearest future, won't Hunger wipe them out before that time?

You successfully diverted comment from the FG incompetence and sham economical policies to attacking the messenger. I won't be surprised if you're one of Buhari Zombies on Nairaland, shame!

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by okachie1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
lilytender:
Mind you that BG is a first class citizen of the world by contribution and can tell anybody(Trump,Kim Jung Un, Putin etc) how he feels about a certain situation without any contradictions.
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by LegitBoy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Rockyrascal:
Mr researcher trying to sound intelligent; you and I knows that the government have deprived us of our rights to access quality and sustainable basic amenities such as good health care services, good pipe Bourne water,good housing, condusive learning enviroment, good roads and even a substantial and good standard of living.

Whether bill Gates agender is to depopulate nigeria or the rest of Africa doesn't change the fact that what he said concerning Nigeria is true. What the topic says is completely different from what you pointed out thus making your findings baseless

Now tell me why the government struggle to pay pensioners their pension money but they can build status of individuals who add little or less value to the well being of the masses, this is what bill gate is trying to point out. The government must cater for the people's well being first before any form of infrastructural development.

Leave him, forming one ungrounded intelligence over a pawn by using diversionary antics...he cares about wiping out of Africans but he is too blind to see t he wiping out already happening in Nigeria.
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Rockyrascal(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
LegitBoy:

Leave him, forming one ungrounded intelligence over a pawn by using diversionary antics...he cares about wiping out of Africans but he is too blind to see t he wiping out already happening in Nigeria.
some people mistake confidence for intelligence. Because he saw a conspiracy theory on some blog site, he quickly jumped on the thread to spew the trash he as been fed.
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by delishpot: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bill gates should kuku run for presidency come 2019. I am sure he will win at this rate. Nigerians no mind put even indian movie star for Aso rock as e dey go so.
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by NairaMaster1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Kaymercury:
the same greedy self centered gates that keep on trying to eradicate Africans through his laboratory poduced GMO seeds.Not trying to defend fg though but this man have hidden agenda

You're clearly defending a government that put you in this state of Zone B?
Gate Has done well for Nigeria and his voice will return APC brain to factory setting.
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by LastSurvivor11: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
lilytender:

Keep making fool of ur family and the teacher who taught you how to write without brain
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
An average Nigerian hates the truth. These leaders travel outside the countries almost every week and they know whats obtainable in other countries but yet I find it hard to comprehend what our problem is..
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by ndukwejoe(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
then you are as stupid as you sound since you don't understand number
lilytender:

If Almajaris and mentally impaired decide who rules you, then you are less than Almajaris. Am I not right?
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by longview007: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
Campaign strategy of APC is gradually working against them.

I'm laughing!!!
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by UncleJudax(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Kaymercury:
that's where the problems lies you only see what they wanted you to see its so saddened and unfortunate that you are oblivion of what's going on.the war has began long ago the war to reduce Africans population am very surprised that you are still unaware of this to you gates deals only in software?
Nobody is forcing you to eat GMO
Re: Bill Gates Hits Nigeria Again: "Your Investment In Health, Education Not Good" by UncleJudax(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
lilytender:

If Almajaris and mentally impaired decide who rules you, then you are less than Almajaris. Am I not right?
You are not right. The almajiris rule through violence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Unveils Kadijah Abdullahi-Iya As His Presidential Running Mate / Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / 2023 Presidency: Decision Will Be Made Known Soon, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.