Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Can You Trust A Lady With Over 1000 Friends On Facebook(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust A Lady With Over 1000 Friends On Facebook(pictures) (1227 Views)

Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With..... / Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Trust A Lady With Over 1000 Friends On Facebook(pictures) by unknownsolja: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
my major turn off is a lady with more than 500 friends on facebook,alady friend hooked me up with her beautiful female buddy and she was burning hot and i checked her profile and i saw around 3k friends and i lost intrest because i smelt trouble already.i dont trust women that are on social media all the time.because of my past experience and me am not a social media guy.i dont even have more than 50 friends on facebook.in life we have just 1 friend and if you think you have 5k friends just wait till you need help,guys add yours

Rocktation
farano

Re: Can You Trust A Lady With Over 1000 Friends On Facebook(pictures) by kelvine(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
In a way you are correct, at least for yourself.
If the kitchen is hot, dont cook.
Re: Can You Trust A Lady With Over 1000 Friends On Facebook(pictures) by purem(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
Alright I wouldn't try that unless if the OP is been starving for self-esteem then I may risk going to the kitchen even if it's still hot undecided
Re: Can You Trust A Lady With Over 1000 Friends On Facebook(pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
You Will Soon Die Of Jealousy
Re: Can You Trust A Lady With Over 1000 Friends On Facebook(pictures) by swiz123(m): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
I don't attach emotions to relationships. It's a secret though. Do whatever you like, it's none of my business
Re: Can You Trust A Lady With Over 1000 Friends On Facebook(pictures) by unknownsolja: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
DeadRat:
You Will Soon Die Of Jealousy

i will give you rat poison first..lol and its not jealousy..do not trust anyone with too many friends because a friend to everybody is a freind to know one
Re: Can You Trust A Lady With Over 1000 Friends On Facebook(pictures) by unknownsolja: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
purem:
Alright I wouldn't try that unless if the OP is been starving for self-esteem then I may risk going to the kitchen even if it's still hot undecided

as they say na fly way no day hear word they follow body enter 6feet.most times we must listen to our mind and it was a relationship that would lead to marriage.but the social media stuff turned me off
Re: Can You Trust A Lady With Over 1000 Friends On Facebook(pictures) by purem(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
unknownsolja:

as they say na fly way no day hear word they follow body enter 6feet.most times we must listen to our mind and it was a relationship that would lead to marriage.but the social media stuff turned me off

Alright bro I understand you

Infact am also in the same position with you

There is nothing more boring to me than chatting with a girl that I know she's chatting with another dude

She won't reply ya msg in time

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Like Kids / Help!.. My Home Has Been Invaded And Its Affecting Our Intimacy! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.