Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? (9652 Views)

Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With..... / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? by mespusinglez(m): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2018
Imagine You Took Your Loving Mum To The Hospital Who Is Critically Sick...And The Nurse Incharge Happens To Be The Wife Of A Carpenter that sales Coffins.
Will You Trust Her And Leave Her Alone With Your Mum?
Re: Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? by IamD18: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? by MissRaine69(f): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
mespusinglez:
Imagine You Took Your Loving Mum To The Hospital Who Is Critically Sick...And The Nurse Incharge Happens To Be The Wife Of A Carpenter that sales Coffins.
Will You Trust Her And Leave Her Alone With Your Mum?

Enough people die in this country to worry about mundane things like that.
Re: Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? by potbelly(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
I believe you are insinuating that the nurse will deliberately kill people for her husband's business (coffin sales) to improve...

Her records/attitude to patients will determine if she remains in the hospital or not...

So for her to still be in the hospital means her records are still quite good...

So yes...
Re: Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? by bukason212(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
There is no guarantee that even if she kills ur mum, that u will buy the coffin for her burial from her husband. So why will she do dat?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will You Take Back Your Gifts When You Break Up? / She Fronts Her Breast And Camel-toe In Very Revealing Swim Pants- See Photos / When A Lady Dresses Like This To Work, What Does She Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.