Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Humble Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Humble Advice. (446 Views)

My Humble Advice To Men, Women And Government / Happy Birthday To My Humble Self +1 / Here Is My Humble Advice To Nigerians Amid COVID-19 Protective Measures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Humble Advice. by happy200(m): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
First of all, i'm sory to post this on ''romance section'' the reason why i decided to post it here is because i want alot of people to see this. My life, i was humilated by the Government i took the case up because of this i was opportuned to meet prominent men home and abroad, some of my observations are (1) The young has lost it completely, we hate elders and we fail to realize that majority of our leaders are elders. Take example President Buhari is old enough to be our grand father since we no longer value/respect our elders how can we value/respect him? and if we dont respect him, how can he be happy with us or trust us?, hence their is big gap between what we need and what we are doing.
Re: My Humble Advice. by happy200(m): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
(2) My second observations are: If you want to live long please stay away from Police officers, Lawyers, Pastors, Politicians, Fake music artists, Betting shops and other get rich quick believes. They are all just ''the more you look the less you see''. Embrace education education, is the only way forward no other way guys!.
Re: My Humble Advice. by happy200(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
(3) Learn to be contented, always follow the rules guys, whatsoever you desire ask yourself do i qualify to have this? if you are qualified you 'll get it easy, if you dont just leave it else you 'll end up messing around on the process you trying to get that.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice. by happy200(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
(4) Learn self control: Like be deceplined, let your yes be yes, no is no! if u leave your house and you are going to the market just go to market and return home, stop loitering around. These are simple things that will help you!.

1 Like

Re: My Humble Advice. by happy200(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
I dont have enough time and energy to elaborate on the reasons why i said u should avoid Police, lawyers e.t.c but i 'll try to elaborate about 2 of those. Example POLICE: They know you are wrong when you approach them, they know the case has no base but they wont tell you. They will want you to spend more money, they 'll be given you ''hopeless hope'' until you 'll be drained and had spent a lot of money before you will realize. This time you cant get refund and you can't do them any thing because ''ignorant is not excuss''.
Re: My Humble Advice. by happy200(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pastors: Have you ever taken stock of your life?, like count the amount of money u 've spent in church so far, and what you 've ever gained from them pastors?, Think about the type of prophecies they give to single ladies, the types of prophecies they give to young men in town who left their aged parents in the village? the pressure they mount on people who are about to wedd?. Now ask yourself are the prophecies always about money and negativities?, if yes, so why do you trust these types of people in the name of ''men of God, or miracle, or in the name of i wan make am''?. Just realize that they pose more harm than good to the society and avoid them. Just worship your God in places without much drama and go home.
Re: My Humble Advice. by happy200(m): 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2018
Finally: Just learn to be yourself completely like live your life, don't add salt or pepper, just be yourself and always seek more education, follow your dream and nothing else. Learn to always do everything proper without adding any presure to your life. With these you will realize life is just simple and life doesn't require much from any one.
Re: My Humble Advice. by McBrooklyn(m): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Interested Partners Should Let Me Know / . / Firm Up Your Breasts Naturally With This Amazing Breast Care Kit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.