Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Here Is My Humble Advice To Nigerians Amid COVID-19 Protective Measures. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is My Humble Advice To Nigerians Amid COVID-19 Protective Measures. (228 Views)

My Humble Advice To Men, Women And Government / Happy Birthday To My Humble Self +1 / My Humble Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is My Humble Advice To Nigerians Amid COVID-19 Protective Measures. by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 24, 2020
1. The signs indicates that within a short time 70% of persons in Lagos risks a chance of being exposed to the pandemic as far as they go out. consider leaving Lagos before the interstate lockdown Enforcement.

or

2. Quickly Withdraw enough cash, buy Enough more food stuff that will last you for @ least six months if u choose to remain in Lagos and also pray the goverment does something quickly and address the existing cases. Else u will be trapped inside your house.

3. Against all odds, if you must go out, use face mask, handgloves, keep your hands to yourself and stop touching surfaces as well as observe physical distance withing any form of gatherings which is needless at this time.

4.I repeat consider leaving Lagos, scarcity of food will hit Lagos first before any other state in Nigeria because when the interstate lockdown begins then most likely it may affect the food supply chain, producers will mark Lagos as the danger zone with fears of contracting the virus. More rising cases and population.

5. It is easier to survive withing farmlands.

7. Start brainstorming on what online business to invest in withing your area of skills or specialization.

1 Like

Re: Here Is My Humble Advice To Nigerians Amid COVID-19 Protective Measures. by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 24, 2020
_Typing...
Re: Here Is My Humble Advice To Nigerians Amid COVID-19 Protective Measures. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
who still dosent believe COVID-19 exists in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Fast Rising Singer Shayobaba Praises Nigerian Girls In New Tune With Magnito / A Lesson From This Lockdown: Make Time For Your Family / What Will You Do If You Go Invisible? Read Mine Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.