Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" (50267 Views)

Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Freeman59: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hey fool, Buhari is the best president in the world and Nigeria has become a developed country under his regime. Are you happy now? Consolable goat of Nigeria...
Corrinthians:
Inconsolable Pigs of Biafra right now.. grin
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by seunmsg(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Not when innocent Nigerian blood is involved

Stop being hypocritical. People like you don't care about innocent Nigerians. If you do, you won't be worshiping Jonathan and be advocating for the return of PDP to power. Only enemies of the masses and supporters of the corrupt elites do such.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by SmartPolician: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Why must Buhari always laugh with his mouth wide open

I hear he even cracks dry jokes.

Maybe he should meet Bovi or Akpororo for proper training
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by kitaatita: 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:
Op I can see that criticism from Bill Gates 2 buhari also affected ur Understanding

Baba said he was excited to visit Nigeria

He also said he met with Buhari and vp....He never mentioned he was excited to see both

He also did not say that meeting with them was repulsive
He also stated that they had discussion and aligned on the need to invest more on human capital development.
That is leadership; accepting constructive feedback and positive suggestions
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:

Stop being hypocritical. People like you don't care about innocent Nigerians. If you do, you won't be worshiping Jonathan and be advocating for the return of PDP to power. Only enemies of the masses and supporters of the corrupt elites do such.
People like you are fighting for your selfish interests,we have no option than to let the innocent people knw,and for me PDP and APC are same, I am not a hypocrite like you claiming PDP is corrupt while APC is full of saints.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Freeman59: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
See Nigerians. One look at this thread and I see why Nigeria will nvr grow. Instead of ppl focusing on the message, all we do is turn it into a tribal war. Everybody against biafra. Yes Biafrans are pigs, but are you better off as a Nigerian? Is Nigeria doing well??

our leaders must be happy when they see all this useless posts here cuz as long as we are divided along these ethnic lines, we can never be united against them. One nigeria?? sorry, it can nvr happen. I prefer to be a pig that can stand up and say No! it's enough, than remain a human who is docile and voiceless even in the face of cheating and deliberate impoverishment by politicians. Some are so stupified by their support for these ppl to the extent that they reject development and hail the stupidity of these leaders.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by raddyworld: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
See yeye post come dey lie so as to attract traffic. If Jesus Christ comes today where are u going ? Heaven or hell.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by kitaatita: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
There shouldn't be too much about Gates comment on Nigeria Development goals. If there is anybody that needs advise on governance, Donald Trump is closer to him, Bill Gates didn't need to come all the way to Nigeria.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Saintsquare(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
emezuo17:
seun i watched his remarks on cnn, there is nothing to boast about what he said about your failed government, you are entitled to your opinion, but please leave what Bill Gates said about your apc policies, we do not need your interpretation, we can read and descern
Discern
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by slimghost(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
This OP has changed from a discerning and objective young man into a very shallow and confused human being. All in the bid to defend the indefensible.

Bill Gates opinion on the performance of this rudderless government is crystal clear for all to see,read and digest.

So it's either the OP has lost all sense of reasoning or he is fighting for his daily bread. Either way, he is making a big fool of himself.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:

enjoy
lol
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:
Bill Gates is excited to meet the most powerful president in the world. Sai BABA
who dash monkey banana, even Africa. no sabi buhari
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by BanevsJoker(m): 2:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
See the herdsman's palm itching. He thinks Mr Gates will make another donation to his murderous henchmen.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Bimpe29: 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
I hope they will heed your advice on the way forward.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Sunmolar(m): 2:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
what many heads and politicians, leaders couldn't get right because of lack of vision and truth,only bill gate summarized the solution.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Okoroawusa: 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
I just came to read comments
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:
Bill Gates is excited to meet the most powerful president in the world. Sai BABA
rather the most clueless dullard in the whole world, a dullard that pay terrorist millions of euro just to safe his sorry ass
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by laplace12(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
A very informative tweet.

Bill Gates is just trying to enlighten Nigerians that our greatest resource is not oil but our innate potential as Nigerians.

In other words he thinks we are unique people with amazing capabilities.

smiley smiley smiley

Stop the nonsense debate pls.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by IdeyFindWife: 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:

The zombie wanna go at extra length 2 defend his paymaster only for him 2 use head nack bar

They always lying, grasping straws, name-dropping, doing whatever it takes to sustain their mountain of lies, zombies have no other jobs!
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by JAWBONE(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:
Immediately I read this, I burst into laughter. No need for long talk on this one, Buhari is not even the most powerful president in Africa.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
Freeman59:
See Nigerians. One look at this thread and I see why Nigeria will nvr grow. Instead of ppl focusing on the message, all we do is turn it into a tribal war. Everybody against biafra. Yes Biafrans are pigs, but are you better off as a Nigerian? Is Nigeria doing well??

our leaders must be happy when they see all this useless posts here cuz as long as we are divided along these ethnic lines, we can never be united against them. One nigeria?? sorry, it can nvr happen. I prefer to be a pig that can stand up and say No! it's enough, than remain a human who is docile and voiceless even in the face of cheating and deliberate impoverishment by politicians. Some are so stupified by their support for these ppl to the extent that they reject development and hail the stupidity of these leaders.

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by seoscrib: 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:
Op I can see that criticism from Bill Gates 2 buhari also affected ur Understanding

He also said he met with Buhari and vp....He never mentioned he was excited to see both

Op was trying to correct the white man in english, is that buhari?
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Moheat(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Let us not forget that Bill Gates has been visiting Nigeria since Presidents Obasanjo, Yaradua & Jonathan's era. Those Leaders were not perfect but had better levels of competence. In Buhari, Bill Gates has seen a calamity like none other. He is sorry for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Shaev7(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:
Your mumu too much, e no fit do!
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Freeman59: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
mtcheeeeeewwww!!!!!
Corrinthians:
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Obinoscopy. Rule 2
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Below is Bill Gates tweet about his visit to Nigeria. Some people have really tried to twist his observations about the priority of governments spending to mean an attack on the economic policies of the government. He advised the government to invest more in human capital development in addition to its investment on infrastructural development.

Some even made a huge capital out of a mere camera angle posture of him meeting with the minister of finance. But here is the richest man in the world tweeting excitedly about meeting the president and vice president of Nigeria.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillGates/status/978363829536006146

Are you saying it was his ghost that was talking on CNN?...keep deceiving yourself.

You can fool some people sometimes but can't fool everyone all the time.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by lucreziaborgia(f): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
See them trying to paint a good angle, if your Bullhari was/is a president with sense you all will not need to do damage control. Bill gate gave this government a sucker punch and no amount of damage of control can change it
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by SaintOpzy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:

Okay, so he should have said...I was excited to visit Nigeria and I was excited to meet with president buhari, and I was excited to meet with osinbajo.... Olodo, when u don't know concord
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by dablazor: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:

Grammatically, you are wrong.
We have, "I was excited to visit Nigeria and meet with @MBuhari and @ProfOsibanjo to discuss the country's development goals."
The subject of the sentence was excited. What was the subject excited about? There are two clauses in the sentence that answers that question: I was excited "[to] visit," which is the main clause, and there is a subordinate clause, and "[to] meet with."
If he had said, "I was excited to visit Nigeria, and I met with...," the comma break, the conjunction [and], and the reintroduced singular pronoun [I] , which denotes a new inclination for the subject - (, and I) - in this context makes it a sentence with two independent clauses, as opposed to a conjoined sentence with a dependent clause [to meet with], which relies on the main clause. Thus, the subject's excitement applies to the two clauses.
Before you dig into me with claws, I am not a fan of the Nigerian political arena nor am I taking sides on this very laughable political subject. This is strictly for educational purposes.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by longview007: 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Corrinthians:
Inconsolable Pigs of Biafra right now.. grin

Still trying to understand how this issue involved Biafra
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bro, u failed 2 understand... I'ld luvd 2 educate u bt i've got no time 2 type a long write up... SO, were u expecting Bill Gate 2 say: i'm EXCITED 2 visit Nigeria and EXCITED 2 meet Buhari and EXCITED 2 meet Osinbajo etc etc etc... Haba sir..!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge / APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won / PDP Wins More Seats In Kaduna State Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.