Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" (50269 Views)

Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by seunmsg(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:
Bill Gates must surely acknowledge that he met with the president, He does that always so there's no big deal there

He still stands 2 his word that the gworo chewing mofo is a dullard and hia economy policies doesn't hold water

Go and beat him 2 change his point....zombies

You are just a pained wailer. Bill Gates tweeted about his excitement at meeting the president and vice president. Go and beat him to change his tweet since it is giving you migraine.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by neezar: 7:27am On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:

You are just a pained wailer. Bill Gates tweeted about his excitement at meeting the president and vice president. Go and beat him to change his tweet since it is giving you migraine.
I know that u have been frustrated since he insulted ur president and his ministers, Bill Gates acknowledged that he was happy 2 visit Nigeria not the president or Vp....He just said he met them
Z
O
M
B
I
E

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 27, 2018
Which people are they capable of investing in? The ones they wake each they with a strategy to kill and maim in collaboration with herdsmen and Nigeria army?

You can’t give what you don’t have.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Biglittlelois(f): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:
Bill Gates is excited to meet the most powerful president in the world. Sai BABA

High somebody, be deceiving yourself
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by natedat: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
embarassed
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:
Bill Gates is excited to meet the most powerful president in the world. Sai BABA

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by FarahAideed: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:

I swear my man Yarimo Don mad ooooo...hahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin Yarimo please send my what you have been smoking so I can be high like you all the time

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Worksunlimited: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Below is Bill Gates tweet about his visit to Nigeria. Some people have really tried to twist his observations about the priority of governments spending to mean an attack on the economic policies of the government. He advised the government to invest more in human capital development in addition to its investment on infrastructural development.

Some even made a huge capital out of a mere camera angle posture of him meeting with the minister of finance. But here is the richest man in the world tweeting excitedly about meeting the president and vice president of Nigeria.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BillGates/status/978363829536006146

Which people?

Is it the ones they are killing or the wans they are starving..?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by yarimo(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

I swear my man Yarimo Don mad ooooo...hahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin Yarimo please send my what you have been smoking so I can be high like you all the time
just meet me in Ekiti State Government house for your weed
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Koolking(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:

One of the most powerful president, I agree with you. Certain naysayers will commit suicide seeing the tweet and the picture.

The future if bright.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Alex80s(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:

A fool at your age...

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by musicwriter(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
What he is saying is that the Nigeria government should invest more in our people. He must have observed they are not doing that, otherwise, he will not be emphasizing on that.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
lol, they cant handle the truth...so the beating he gave u dunderheads at the NEC Meeting and CNN can be redeemed by a 5 line tweet...u guys are so stwpid.
its alarming that we put the fate of 180 million people in your hands, no wonder we are where we are. a sensible govt will revisit its educational stratergy but not APC whic is dancing because of a tweet up and down .so stupiod..the bible is always right, Nations perish because of a lack of knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by edlion57(m): 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:
u will be banned from nairaland very soon...I just repeat dis nonsense talk again
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by yarimo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
edlion57:
u will be banned from nairaland very soon...I just repeat dis nonsense talk again
BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by yarimo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
Alex80s:

A fool at your age...
sai baba BUHARI til 2023
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
AMEN
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:

Nigerians can understand English,stop trying to explain English to Nigerians,na everytin una go defend? 30k must be big money for BMC crew
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Vcblinks(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:
to the most clueless and dullardic president on earth
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by DONSMITH123(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023
From 2019,u would lose ur BMC work when ur paymasters lose
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by degamemaster(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:

The opposite is the reality.

He was "excited" to meet the world No.1 dullardic incompetent animalistic terrorists buying weapons for the killing of the people he swore to protect.

He was also imagining himself standing side by side with world undisputed failure personified of a president.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by seunmsg(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigerians can understand English,stop trying to explain English to Nigerians,na everytin una go defend? 30k must be big money for BMC crew

30k is surely big money. You want me to give you a bit from it?

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:

30k is surely big money. You want me to give you a bit from it?
No,I don't eat blood money
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
he was exicted to meet the two failures so he would educate them on where they failed,

unfortunately he did not understand the extent of their stupidity,
they felt angry at his input,
begged him for money,
ignored his message,
argued with him that roads and hospitals can take care of themselves without people trained to take care of them

took his money and danced at his tweet because he said "exicted"
ask urself why was he exicted
did the meeting justify money, time and sanity spent.
the collective IQ of APC from Buhari to an almajiri underaged voter is 10..NO sense in their block heads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by john650(m): 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
moscobabs:
Nice... With your support we can turn things around for this administration.

I believe in MBuhari
Better yet, let's give him the place to run for four years and see how our lives will change for the better. He didn't become the richest man in the world by mistake.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by NairaMaster1(m): 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
neezar:
Op I can see that criticism from Bill Gates 2 buhari also affected ur Understanding

Baba said he was excited to visit Nigeria

He also said he met with Buhari and vp....He never mentioned he was excited to see both

They even forgot that BGate is a universal success while the duo()are planetary failure with myopic followers.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by Ironi: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
Why is the President looking goofy? grin grin
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by seunmsg(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
No,I don't eat blood money

Good. stop ranting about it then.
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
seunmsg:

Good. stop ranting about it then.
Not when innocent Nigerian blood is involved
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by emezuo17: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
seun i watched his remarks on cnn, there is nothing to boast about what he said about your failed government, you are entitled to your opinion, but please leave what Bill Gates said about your apc policies, we do not need your interpretation, we can read and descern
Re: Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo" by jackie3B(f): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
just like he's talking to two dullards they wont do anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Mace Snatching: Names Of Arrested Suspects Emerge / We Will Crush BOKO HARAM Within Two Months - Buhari / APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.