Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) (42152 Views)

Man Who Looks Like Falz Rocking A Lady In Sexy Dance Got Fans Talking / Laura Ikeji Criticized For Rocking This Outfit, She Hits Back / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Wearing A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt - Daddy Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by ADRIAN88(m): 10:38am On Mar 27, 2018
They can't bust you, if you no dey form celebrity.

Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by DJInfluence: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2018
I no understand how wearing original or fake stuff affect anybody life. How the clothes and jewelries others (especially celebrity) wear improves the lives of others.
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by GreenArrow1(m): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Mutemenot:
Some people think witchcraft are those who fly in the night.

What do you inhale before constructing such a sentence?
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by Booyakasha(f): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018
safarigirl:
He never claimed it was an original though....the post wasn't even about the shirt, it was about the necklace

The owner of that page needs to get a life, stalking celeb pages on IG to bust them is not sane
What's sane is that the page has more influence and followers than you'll ever have in your entire life grin

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by dayowunmi(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2018
All these clothes analysts sef. May God provide real jobs for you o.
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by stonemind(f): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2018
Amagite:
A U.S. Instagram page dedicated to sporting real and fake designer items have busted Nigerian singer, Kiss Daniel for wearing fake Louis Vuitton shirt.

The page, Yeezy Busta, shared the photo Kiss Daniel shared on his page 4 days ago and called it fake.

This is coming days after Davido’s brother and Daddy Freeze appealed to Nigerian artistes to stop wearing fake items.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/kiss-daniel-busted-u-s-rocking-fake-lv.html

Cc; lalasticlala

What do you expect? Dude earns 30k monthly salary
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2018
This guy just show say he no be guyman at all. Even from afar u will see the fakeness.. Well what u don't know u don't know. That's why i always prefer simple fine good quality clothes when i no too tight financially than to ever buy a fake sh1t bcoz it tells a lot about u. For those saying who original help una just stupid.. After them suffer create something una dey destroy am by encouraging fakes thru patronage & btw he is a celeb in the fvcking spotlight all the damn time.. I just lost respect for the boy now now... If u like good things buy it & stop buying the cheaper alternative otherwise wear simple sweats or T's and stop making a mockery of yourself undecided
Na him done "do pass himself" now..
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by Pain(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2018
Some Fool Is A Genius in Spotting Fake Designers, Whilst His Mates are Designing Space Crafts and Next Generation Droids. Such FAILURE ! angry

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by Gbangbalicious: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Developed countries getting more developed....Nigerians always bringing down one another...how will the country grow....I dont know why there are so many haters everywhere.
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by kakale1: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2018
so person no go wear shirt again hatters go die young
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2018
Pain:
Some Fool Is A Genius in Spotting Fake Designers, Whilst His Mates are Designing Space Crafts and Next Generation Droids. Such FAILURE ! angry
Not everyone will become an engineer or science oriented.. People make a living dressing others & some get paid just to dress up.. Wth, not everyone is as smart as they claim after all smiley
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by babatee1985(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2018
Either fake or original, it looks so good and smart on him
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by defemie(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2018
Make dem free am Abeg, he don already sing say , no go do pass your self... Borrow money to buy original and regret.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by safarigirl(f): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2018
Booyakasha:

What's sane is that the page has more influence and followers than you'll ever have in your entire life grin
the internet is filled with insane people, so that is not surprising.

I mean, look at you, you're on the internet and you don't seem right in the head

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by sulasa07(m): 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
I go comment when hushpuppi is busted of putting on fake Gucci products
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
ehardetola:

Is better you have one original material, than having dozen of fake materials.
The earlier you realize that it's not everybody that can afford to wear original clothes, the more you understand life better
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by MrHim(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL..

I HEARD HE STILL PAYS TITHE TO CHIDIMMA HIS GIRLFRIEND.

AFTER EVERY EVERY FROM THE 30K, HE'S USUALLY LEFT WITH LESS THAN 5K, FOR THIS TYPE OF SHIRTS. cheesy

Savage Garden grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by Wisebisho: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
I don't care about the name.. I care about the design and the fitting.
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
defemie:
Make dem free am Abeg, he don already sing say , no go do pass your self... Borrow money to buy original and regret.
Lolzz but him dey do pass him self na... Why he no buy some other very good and affordable original brand like H&M, Topman, Marks & Spencer, River island etc these are good too but affordable but nooo everybody wan rock gucci, prada louis vuitton big big labels even when they know its aba made.... Its a very fake life. Although some people cant tell the difference, them just believe the label... Na so i see one bros dey bounce anyhow with polo when the rider no carry that polo stick, another one wear nike when the good face backwards, some na gussi, na Ray ban sun glasses suffer pass make we no just go there.. I dont know sha but to me oo e no make sense say grown adult go dey live fake life sha

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by emerich(m): 2:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
safarigirl:
He never claimed it was an original though....the post wasn't even about the shirt, it was about the necklace

The owner of that page needs to get a life, stalking celeb pages on IG to bust them is not sane
Babe I don find U tire....
How U dey na?
My lil sis sat for the just concluded JAMB and scored 246, she wants to study Law at Uniabuja.
Do U think she stands a chance?
What's the cut off score to get admitted into Uniabuja to study Law.
Oya my barrister in the making I dey await your response dear.
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by safarigirl(f): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
emerich:

Babe I don find U tire....
How U dey na?
My lil sis sat for the just concluded JAMB and scored 246, she wants to study Law at Uniabuja.
Do U think she stands a chance?
What's the cut off score to get admitted into Uniabuja to study Law.
Oya my barrister in the making I dey await your response dear.
246 is a very good score and she can get admitted to the school for Law. What session is she applying for? 2018/2019?

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by VLongstrider(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
Let us promote made in Naija products abeg
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by Naviystiles(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
See as I dy look Una. People who post am make Dem show us orginal now..

Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by Tiimy(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
So Someone cannot Wear fake in peace again, wakanda lyf is dis
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by CDCEO001: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
Did he say it was real or original?
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by aishmuhd(f): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
OKorowanta:
I even prefer this one to the original.
Lolz...I love this.
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by emerich(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
safarigirl:
246 is a very good score and she can get admitted to the school for Law. What session is she applying for? 2018/2019?
Yes dear...
2018/2019.
Tnx.
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by laribari(m): 9:55am On Apr 07, 2018
savio93:
But wait ooo.... Is it on their body that he is wearing the cloth and fashion items? Haba, if him money no reach to buy the original one, why una wan chop am na. Shuo.

Make I enter Alaba go buy my own too

Must you wear a clothe that has name? Anyways, before you miss road. If you want buy clothe like that, you should be going to Aba clothe market or inside Lagos (Isele-eko) where China clothe market dey plenty and not Alaba. Na electronic you wan buy?

#Fakelife. No wonder you nor know where to go sef.
Re: Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) by savio93(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
laribari:

Must you wear a clothe that has name? Anyways, before you miss road. If you want buy clothe like that, you should be going to Aba clothe market or inside Lagos (Isele-eko) where China clothe market dey plenty and not Alaba. Na electronic you wan buy?

#Fakelife. No wonder you nor know where to go sef.

What is this one saying? Is it you that want to go and buy the cloth for. Me? Is it your cloth? Maybe you are among those who wear clothes because they are original or fake. I don't do that. Fake or Original. I don't give a damn. As far as it covers my body.
FYI, I stay at alaba, so Its closer and I can get cloth there. And I buy my cloth there too. So you can continue arguing.
As if it's only Electronic that is sold in Alaba market.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother 'Cooking Something' / Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary / My Spine Is Messed Up - Peruzzi Asks For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.