Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,907 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) (2029 Views)

What Women Really Want (female Attraction ) A Must Read! / #1 Female Attraction Secret (no One Ever Tells You) / The Theory Of female Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by thechase(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-FjFp3Obvv_E/WrlDBkru-LI/AAAAAAAAAPs/InIeYxNoXKoScRxcmlZRjnD2-lewjNncACLcBGAs/s1600/img_0579.png[/img]
Hey there Mo'fucker!

Weird intro right? You'd just have to get used to it Bruv.

That's how we greet in #TeamChase

I'm Chase.
Heryurh Chase.

So basically I'd kick off with a story of how it all started. How I was once like you and how I got friendzoned more than the number of years I've been on Earth.

I was in touch with that feeling for quite a long time before the hunger and thirst for freedom from those shackles of being that "Mr Nice Guy" came.

You know how Nigerian girls can be, they love playing games but ;

How exactly would you know how to play a game when you have absolutely no idea what kinda game they're playing?

That was the exact question that popped into my mind before I started my journey to learning game.

Believe me when I say i searched the whole internet looking for "the solution to women problems" , Lol. That wasn't exactly what I googled though. But I can tell you majority of what you'd see out there are stuffs like "7 ways to make a girl fall in love with you" , "How to make girl want you in 3 steps" yen yen yen.

Let me tell you this right now, they are all crap!

Like how can I say this in the nicest way possible?

Uhmmm...

They're all BULLSHIT!!

Chase, calm your nerves down. You shouldn't be stressed out like this. Lol

So back to what we were saying..

Basically this write up should be as short and brief as possible but I just wasted a couple lines Ranting. Phew!

Well basically, we are all about helping you become the Best Version of Yourself.
And that's exactly what we're gonna help you do.

Now the first and important ingredient or tool or weapon, call it whatever, a guy should possess for Female attraction is what I call the Push & Pull Technique. We'll talk more on that in our next write up.

About that story I said I was going to share, that'd be for another day.But until then..

Stay carefree badass!
Chase.. Out!

Source: http://www.gamedchase.ml/2018/03/welcome-to-gamed-chase-where-we-help.html?m=1
Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Na Wa... Every Guy Just De Turn Alpha Male Over Night... So Women Have Become The Most Important Thing To Men... Smh...

GUY no Make Me Vex This Hot Morning...

4 Likes

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by mhiztalee(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2018
DeadRat:
Na Wa... Every Guy Just De Turn Alpha Male Over Night... So Women Have Become The Most Important Thing To Men... Smh...

lol....
my bruda d tin jus tire me...
Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2018
I blame buhari for all these nonsense..
Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by thechase(m): 9:29am On Mar 27, 2018
DeadRat:

Lol.. believe me bro this thread is more about Kaizening all round and not just female attraction wink
Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by thechase(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I blame buhari for all these nonsense..
You shouldn't blame Buhari for everything bruh especially for ur lack of self development.

Kaizen everyday bruh wink
Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2018
Forget this stuff. Make the money and you get the pussy. It's that simple.
Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by thechase(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2018
mhiztalee:

lol....
my bruda d tin jus tire me...
Grab a seat, i'll order a bowl of Popcorn for u while u "DrinkLimca"
Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2018
thechase:

Lol.. believe me bro this thread is more about Kaizening all round and not just female attraction wink
drop Am Make I See undecided
Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by thechase(m): 9:34am On Mar 27, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:
Forget this stuff. Make the money and you get the pussy. It's that simple.
Life is not always about Money and Pussy bruh..

A Mugu with 30 Billion Naira will still be a Mugu

1 Like

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by thechase(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2018
DeadRat:
drop Am Make I See undecided
I sabi say na u be Baba for the girls but u fit still learn 1 or 2 things as u follow the thread. cool
Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2018
thechase:

Life is not always about Money and Pussy bruh..

A Mugu with 30 Billion Naira will still be a Mugu

No arguments there, but at least he has 30 billion in his account and he can pay people (pimps) to get him the finest girls whenever he wants

1 Like

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by thechase(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

No arguments there, but at least he has 30 billion in his account and he can pay people (pimps) to get him the finest girls whenever he wants
And what happens when he wants to settle down to build a happy family?
Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2018
thechase:

And what happens when he wants to settle down to build a happy family?

Dude with that type of money, your friends, parents and relations will gladly quit their jobs and go on the look out for a homely girl for you to settle down with. There is no argument you can bring up that counters the quest for money.

Next question bro, I am waiting cool

1 Like

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by thechase(m): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Dude with that type of money, your friends, parents and relations will gladly quit their jobs and go on the look out for a homely girl for you to settle down with. There is no argument you can bring up that counters the quest for money.

Next question bro, I am waiting cool
grin

Okay let me ask you this question.

Do you like what you can have easily?
Or
Do you like a relationship where there's no challenge from the girl?
Once you tell her to do anything, she'll just do it.

The thing is we humans like going after things we can't get easily.

1 Like

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2018
thechase:

grin

Okay let me ask you this question.

Do you like what you can have easily?
Or
Do you like a relationship where there's no challenge from the girl?
Once you tell her to do anything, she'll just do it.

The thing is we humans like going after things we can't get easily.

Do you like what you can have easily? -------YES
Or
Do you like a relationship where there's no challenge from the girl? -------------YES
Once you tell her to do anything, she'll just do it.-----------YES (I love my girl like that and I will gladly give her anything she wants once she's very cool headed)

3 Likes

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2018
thechase:

I sabi say na u be Baba for the girls but u fit still learn 1 or 2 things as u follow the thread. cool
Lol... Nobody Be Boss... We Learn Everyday.

1 Like

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Cadec007(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Do you like what you can have easily? -------YES
Or
Do you like a relationship where there's no challenge from the girl? -------------YES
Once you tell her to do anything, she'll just do it.-----------YES (I love my girl like that and I will gladly give her anything she wants once she's very cool headed)
although thats ur choice alpha-males never get satisfied, do not have affection infact love to be precise, so u like that?
Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
although thats ur choice alpha-males never get satisfied, do not have affection infact love to be precise, so u like that?

I don't love. Was burnt yes ago and swore never to give my heart like that anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Cadec007(m): 10:06am On Mar 27, 2018
DeadRat:

as in ehn! No more affection for females again, now relationships are master-slave kinda relationship.,...

1 Like

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Cadec007(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I don't love. Was burnt yes ago and swore never to give my heart like that anymore.
so a single gurl burnt ur heart and out of the over 3bn females alive, none has an extinguisher to quench the burning flame and heal ur wounds?
Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
as in ehn! No more affection for females again, now relationships are master-slave kinda relationship.,...
hahaha... Not Really Slave... More Of Loyalty, Power, Control, Obedience, Mysteries, Emotional Advantage...

2 Likes

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Cadec007(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2018
DeadRat:
hahaha... Not Really Slave... More Of Loyalty, Power, Control, Obedience, Mysteries, Emotional Advantage...
but imagine someone saying he wants his wife doing his every biddings no protest, or the guy that advices others to treat females like rocks when they are exactly eggs even if they don't admit it.
Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
but imagine someone saying he wants his wife doing his every biddings no protest, or the guy that advices others to treat females like rocks when they are exactly eggs even if they don't admit it.
No Rules Are Perfect... Certain Rules Work Quite Well when Applied In The Right Boundaries, Others Work Too... Just Dont be A Subject To Women, even They Dont Want That... Men Are Like Lions... Watch Documentaries and You Would Be Shocked How Powerful Lions Are To their Females... There Is A Great Respect For The Lion In The Pride, he Has All Female To Himself, uses Them At Will, fvcks anyone and Other Have No Right To Be Jealous... The Alpha Male Relaxes While The females Go Hunting, when The Prey Is Caught, they Bring It Home ununtouched, allowing The Alpha Eat First while They Move Away, when He Is Done, they Wait For Him To Leave Then They Come for Their Share... Be The Lion wink

1 Like

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2018
When A Weak Lion Comes Into The Pride, the Lionesses scare It Away... Women Will Scare Weak Men by Just Looking In Their Eyes... The Weak Lion Will Avoid The Alpha From Seeing It... Weak Men Can Not Stand The Aura of An Alpha Male...
If A Strange Lioness comes Into The Pride and Around The Alpha, the Alpha Smells Her, if She Is Good He Fvcks her And Puts Her Aside, the Lionesses fight Her Off while The Alpha Watches but If The Alpha Like Her He Roars angrily At His Females And They Remain Calm... When A New Woman Comes After An Alpha, His Woman Is Forced To Question Her and Fight her Off, the Alpha Will Interfer If He Wants More Of Her...

Are You An Alpha?

1 Like

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Cadec007(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2018
DeadRat:
No Rules Are Perfect... Certain Rules Work Quite Well when Applied In The Right Boundaries, Others Work Too... Just Dont be A Subject To Women, even They Dont Want That... Men Are Like Lions... Watch Documentaries and You Would Be Shocked How Powerful Lions Are To their Females... There Is A Great Respect For The Lion In The Pride, he Has All Female To Himself, uses Them At Will, fvcks anyone and Other Have No Right To Be Jealous... The Alpha Male Relaxes While The females Go Hunting, when The Prey Is Caught, they Bring It Home ununtouched, allowing The Alpha Eat First while They Move Away, when He Is Done, they Wait For Him To Leave Then They Come for Their Share... Be The Lion wink
nah but thanks anyway i prefer being a wolf who shares some % of his power to his luna or luna[s], earns their respect but, a big but still remains a subject to only himself never to a woman.......do u also know that the lion is a tyrant, an excoriate and are always acrimonous while the Wolf is the complete opposite, candor in character but weilds equal power?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Cadec007(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
DeadRat:
When A Weak Lion Comes Into The Pride, the Lionesses scare It Away... Women Will Scare Weak Men by Just Looking In Their Eyes... The Weak Lion Will Avoid The Alpha From Seeing It... Weak Men Can Not Stand The Aura of An Alpha Male...
If A Strange Lioness comes Into The Pride and Around The Alpha, the Alpha Smells Her, if She Is Good He Fvcks her And Puts Her Aside, the Lionesses fight Her Off while The Alpha Watches but If The Alpha Like Her He Roars angrily At His Females And They Remain Calm... When A New Woman Comes After An Alpha, His Woman Is Forced To Question Her and Fight her Off, the Alpha Will Interfer If He Wants More Of Her...

Are You An Alpha?
of a lion, nah..,but of a wolf yup!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 27, 2018
DeadRat:
Nice One

1 Like

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
nah but thanks anyway i prefer being a wolf who shares some % of his power to his luna or luna[s], earns their respect but, a big but still remains a subject to only himself never to a woman.......do u also know that the lion is a tyrant, an excoriate and are always acrimonous while the Wolf is the complete opposite, candor in character but weilds equal power?
hahaha. Wolves And Lions? Theres A Great Contra-Distinction
Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2018
Cadec007:
so a single gurl burnt ur heart and out of the over 3bn females alive, none has an extinguisher to quench the burning flame and heal ur wounds?

Once it gets to that time for marriage I will have to open up to love but for now its shut. I just want to enjoy my bachelorhood for now

1 Like

Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by thechase(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2018
PUSH & PULL ATTRACTION TECHNIQUE

It's a beautiful morning outchea!

Well at least it was beautiful earlier today before the Lagos traffic chose to ruin it.

But that doesn't still change the fact that it's still a beautiful morning here in Surulere.

How's your day going?

I know you're killing it already.. You handsome devil!

Lol

Alright, before we delve into the value I wanna give to you today, I wanna talk about Ibadan girls.

Those girls never seem to amaze me, I saw an Ibadan girl on my way to work today.. Don't ask me how I know she's from Ibadan, I just know shaa.

If it isn't Ibadan maybe she's from Ondo but I doubt that. My best guess and worst guess is she's from Ibadan.

Back to the gist!

Her backside was a "serious job". Lol. I don't know how to describe it. And the front was *****

You know what let's not talk about this now. Let's talk about the Push and Pull Attraction Technique and maybe we'd jump into that later.

Ok. So the words explained themselves in a way.

Let me a paint a picture of what it looks like to you.

Say for example;

You hold a girl on her shoulders, then you push her away and after sometime,you draw her back and hug her,then you push her away again. Back and forth like that.

That's exactly what Push and Pull is but that's just the picture I wanted you to imagine

But now we'll be doing the same thing with what we say to the girl instead.

Let me cite an example for you..

Say you're out with your guys at a club, then you see a girl staring you down at the corner of the room and you find her attractive.. Don't waste time just go up and talk to the girl.

NOTE: What you use to open a girl doesn't matter but how you say what you say that matters.

While walking up to her, give her that "Eye-piercing Eyecontact" if you know what I mean.

You could just simply open her with "Hi, I'm Chase"

She'd probably just say "Hi" but sometimes with a sorta attitude.

One thing again is guys would be like "What else do I say after opening?"

What i'm about to tell you is Counter-intuitive

After the opening, Break Rapport with the girl!

Breaking Rapport means teasing the girl mildly at the beginning.

DO NOT FILTER WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE SAYING.

SAY IT!

TEASE HER!

Let her know she just met an Amazing person within the first few minutes of the Conversation.

Jeez! Chase.

We'd go into these in details in other posts.

Now back to the Main topic here

So after you guys have started Bantering back and forth, you can using the Push and Pull Technique.

You can say things like;

"You're a cool person but it's too bad I'm not attracted to you..."

Say you ask her where she's from and she says Edo state, you can say;

"Edo girls are cute in a way but it's not gonna work between us..."

In the first example, the "You're a cool person" is the Pull while the "too bad i'm not attracted to you" is the Push.

In the second example, the "Edo girls are cute" is the Pull while the "it's not gonna work between us..." is the Push.

Got that?!

Good!

Now go out there and use that VALUE I just served you.

Gotta work!

Chase.. Out!

Source: http://www.gamedchase.ml/2018/03/push-and-pull-attraction-technique.html?m=1
Re: Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) by Cadec007(m): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Once it gets to that time for marriage I will have to open up to love but for now its shut. I just want to enjoy my bachelorhood for now
hmmmm i pray karma falls asleep while u are enjoying 'ya self'!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Men Don't Need Your Virgina, They Need Your Smartness! / How I Make Over 200k Every Month. Come And Learn. / Guys! Why Get Married, When You Can Do This Instead..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.