Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

What Women Really Want (female Attraction ) A Must Read! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Really Want (female Attraction ) A Must Read! (1006 Views)

#1 Female Attraction Secret (no One Ever Tells You) / The Theory Of female Attraction / Learn Game For Female Attraction.(Become The Best Version Of Yourself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Really Want (female Attraction ) A Must Read! by bigpriik: 1:54am On Sep 20, 2019
This is a very confusing to many because the media seems to have brainwashed many men about what women really find attractive in men,this one will say look good ,the other will say have money yet we still wallow in ignorance like nothing works .itz a very confused path to follow because countless theories proposed but only few works what do women really want ?
Don't let society decieve you society is really misleading society preaches unconditional love when in reality it doesn't exist you and I know this well.

I want to tell you a short story ,am currently dating a girl secretly my gf doesn't know this ,she is my side chick when I first met the girl I got her number from her friend I started chatting her up and I called her too .the first time I called her we had a very long conversation in the process of calling a female neighbor of interrupted she started telling the girl I have countless girlfriends that I am a playboy that she should avoid me ,the girl heard her but she just laughed and continued the conversation with me,logically she is supposed to stop talking to me because she now knows am a playboy but she continued talking to me till this day she is still dating me.

why am a telling you this ? simple anybody teaching you women's behaviour in a logical way is the worst teacher ever never listen,women are illogical simple.a woman wants the opposite of what men want that girl knew I had a girlfriend but she still wants me.Do you know that women are more attracted to guys in relationships than single guys,why do you think girls still go for married men ?

in summary biologically women want an emotional strong man who can face challenging times ,not the lovey dovey nice guy a man who behaves like he is overfed with pussy ,a man wanted by other women ,women instantly feel attraction for you when they notice other women adore you.whenever you are dealing with women don't forget this law.
Re: What Women Really Want (female Attraction ) A Must Read! by BarrElChapo(m): 2:35am On Sep 20, 2019
okay.. undecided
Re: What Women Really Want (female Attraction ) A Must Read! by Perufy(m): 2:42am On Sep 20, 2019
my guy has lost initiative this early morning...just shut up and runaway from here...
Re: What Women Really Want (female Attraction ) A Must Read! by gift2xl: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2019
WATIN U STUDY FOR SCHOOL.
Re: What Women Really Want (female Attraction ) A Must Read! by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2019
everybody is now a motivational speaker... i sincerely blame this one on buhari, if there's job people won't be studying woman when other youths are thinking artificial intelligence and how to make computer think like human... i tire for these youths o
Re: What Women Really Want (female Attraction ) A Must Read! by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2019
Teach me how to make money.
Leave Miseducation for Ubunja d great alone

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? / I / Here Is Why I Think 75% Of Nairaland Ladies Are Best Bet Partners !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.