Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? (2110 Views)

Mention Qoutes Made By Any Nairalander Let Someone Guess Who Made D Quote. / 30million Nigerian Youths Have Sex Daily. / Zimbabwean Woman Dumps Husband For Demanding 5 Rounds Of Sex Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by NgNewsTv: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Someone caused me to think about this topic and it got me curious about what everyone thinks about having sex daily.Sex they say is good, but what about having good things everyday? Would that be a problem?So what do you guys think. To have or not to have sex daily?

Drop Your Comments Below.

Post Source:

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/03/27/lets-talk-would-you-have-sex-daily-if-you-could-yes-or-no/

Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by taylor89(m): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by highpriestess: 9:42am On Mar 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by shinarlaura(f): 10:07am On Mar 27, 2018
Na food? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2018
God Forbid...
Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2018
The difference btw sex and food is:

We eat food every day that we may survive hunger and live. We eat food 2 or 3 times every day to show you how important food is.

Sex in the other way is, done for two things and two things only: (1) for pleasure to please the flesh and (2) for procreation. Pleasure comes not every day and procreation takes place seldom.

SEX IS NOT FOOD TO ENGAGE IN EVERYDAY.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Yes i will, I'm too addicted to sex, though I've got self control
Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by Mandrake007(m): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Nobody can

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by NgNewsTv: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2018
McBrooklyn:
God Forbid...

lolz wetin happen
Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by NgNewsTv: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2018
shinarlaura:
Na food? undecided
see mouth
Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by shinarlaura(f): 10:38am On Mar 27, 2018
NgNewsTv:

see mouth

Is it ur mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2018
Sex Every Day Abi... Your Mate Have Started Writing Waec, you De Here De Talk Of Sex

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by don4real18(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
shinarlaura:
Na food? undecided
You are saying this cos you probably haven't met a great partner
Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by ImaIma1(f): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:

How can be "TOO addicted to sex and still have self control?

Now matter how much you adore sex, doing it everyday will eventually tire you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by shinarlaura(f): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2018
don4real18:

You are saying this cos you probably haven't met a great partner

Not like. Yes I like it tongue but can't enjoy doing it everyday na
Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by LessNoise: 10:54am On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

Wear him out lmao.. I completely agree with DrinkLimca if you know u know

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

can you get tired of eating everyday?
Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by NgNewsTv: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2018
shinarlaura:

Is it ur mouth cheesy

lolz no oh

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:08am On Mar 27, 2018
NgNewsTv:

lolz wetin happen
Lol... Sex not food, Bros... angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by NgNewsTv: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2018
McBrooklyn:

Lol... Sex not food, Bros... angry

I know it just a question for everybody
Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2018
NgNewsTv:

I know it just a question for everybody

So you have the answers you seek already... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2018
Sex shouldn't be everyday but I still see sex as food is just that some days we are fasting with regards to sex..grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by ImaIma1(f): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
can you get tired of eating everyday?

Sex and food are two different things.

But You can knock yourself out.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by ImaIma1(f): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
LessNoise:

Wear him out lmao.. I completely agree with DrinkLimca if you know u know

Ok then..try it
Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
shinarlaura:
Na food? undecided
If your hubby wanted it everyday, would you deny him of it?
Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by Unik3030: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
even if am paid to do it, I have to give myself break sometimes to allow my body regain n replenish lost strength

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:

You will wear and tear
Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by shinarlaura(f): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

If your hubby wanted it everyday, would you deny him of it?

In as much as I like it and enjoy it but no be everyday na. Body no be firewood. wink and again I think when u guys skip some days before making love, it makes it so sweet like you guys are just doing it for the very first time. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
once in 3 motherfuck'n days motherfuck'er!!
Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by zexy2030(m): 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
Research has it that a man has 13litres of sperm to spew for his whole life if he lives up to 60/70. Now if u have sex every day, u can successfully do it for 3months no matter how high ur libido but with enough food and it won't even last long but will before that year ends that same man will begin to seek help for erectile dysfunction then ur friends and neighbours will continue from where u stop.
Note men have refractory period of 3days but women can have satisfying sex 25times before getting tired maximum a day , everyday without getting tired only more lubrication but the guy is releasing sperms worth 3/4 pint of his blood which takes 2wks to fully formate. But for women sex everyday is not a problem, u d guy u r d one doing the hardwork, she is just enjoying the thrusting but ejaculating too soon will make u less a man then u will begin to have problems. I rest my case. I love sex but not everyday may 2ce or 3ce a week then I will last longer up to her 5th orgasm before I pull.
Re: Nairalander Let’s Talk! Would You Have Sex Daily If You Could? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
shinarlaura:

In as much as I like it and enjoy it but no be everyday na. Body no be firewood. wink and again I think when u guys skip some days before making love, it makes it so sweet like you guys are just doing it for the very first time. tongue
lets make like 4 babies only!

I want them to have your kinda ass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her Husband? / Blac Chyna Flashes Her Boobs For Christmas (photos) / Bbnaija: Meet Nengi's Beautiful Cousin In Texas (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.