Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

APC Caucus Meeting: We Discussed Serious Issues, Not My Removal, Says Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Caucus Meeting: We Discussed Serious Issues, Not My Removal, Says Oyegun (292 Views)

President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) / Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Caucus Meeting: We Discussed Serious Issues, Not My Removal, Says Oyegun by emmalezdigital: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2018

The National Chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr John Odigie-Oyegun has said that the meeting of the party’s national caucus on Monday night discussed more serious issues but not about his removal from office.

Odigie-Oyegun, who fielded questions from State House correspondents on the outcome of the meeting which was chaired by President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, said the meeting discussed the party’s report on true federalism.

He dismissed the insinuation that the members of the national caucus deliberated on a court case instituted against him by some aggrieved members of the party.

Some members of the APC had dragged the national chairman to court over what they described as “illegal tenure elongation’’

Others alleged that Odigie-Oyegun had been running the accounts of the party without recourse to majority of national officers of the party.
But the party chairman said that the issue of his removal from office as being advocated by the aggrieved members had now become history.

“No, the meeting concluded the agenda we started the last time we met which we did not complete.

“Today we discussed true federalism, something a lot more serious, a lot more serious,’’ he added.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/27/apc-caucus-meeting-we-discussed-serious-issues-not-my-removal-says-oyegun/

cc lalasticlala
Re: APC Caucus Meeting: We Discussed Serious Issues, Not My Removal, Says Oyegun by limeta(f): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
If you like discuss fast track to heaven
Bahari come 2019 is going back to duara

(1) (Reply)

Senate Urged To Pass Federal Polytechnic Daura Bill / Buhari's Declaration For2019, Time To Mobilize En-mass To Send Him Back To Daura / Court Frees 2 Boko Haram Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.