Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

10 Reasons Why PC Gaming Is the Best - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 10 Reasons Why PC Gaming Is the Best (17641 Views)

Top 5 Reasons Why Gaming Is Useful / We All Hate To Hear It But Mobile Gaming Is The Future Of Gaming / What Else To Do With A Pc Gaming Rig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why PC Gaming Is the Best by AKBliv010(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lana1:
They think playing games is by singu player alone.
I have 700 hrs on BF4 and 3000 hrs on Shogun 2...

Tell 'em brah...lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why PC Gaming Is the Best by sceneonetv: 3:52am On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin
http://nshine.com.ng

Aceed:

Guy I am talking of the integration of Xbox games to PC platform i.e in the nearest future, the capability to play any Xbox game on PC without emulators not a PC/Xbox collabo...

You are just talking about game sales in Nigeria

@bolded, you just had some perks on PS4 only that PC gamers have been enjoying since ages and you already in cloud 9.

It's not too late to port. grin

If we want to talk about things of no real relation with gaming that you can do on a PC which can't be done on a PS, you can't win, you know that. cool

For a start, you can't type a document on a PS4, can you? grin

You'll need a new language of X's and O's for that... grin grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why PC Gaming Is the Best by crafteck(m): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2018
sceneonetv:
grin grin grin grin
http://nshine.com.ng

So you dont know keyboard and mouse works with ps4? You can also put linux in order to get documents app. This pc vs console argument is all about 'i better pass my neighbour syndrome ' of pc gamers, even on high end pc, the graphics difference btw it and xb1x or ps4 pro isnt jaw dropping and the price of the pc is 6 to 10 times of the console, pls if you dont have both, dont quote or argue with me.
Re: 10 Reasons Why PC Gaming Is the Best by Raptor2cool: 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
I have intel core i5, 2.75gh, 4ghram, can I play games like resident evil 7 and horizon dawn
Re: 10 Reasons Why PC Gaming Is the Best by Sylvaxxl1(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2018
To all ye console gamers, I understand that the console was solely made for gaming that makes other things as jara.
Nevertheless please don't forget that every game played on that said console was programmed and developed on the PC therefore making the PC more superior.
what my above statement means for those who don't understand is that for you to model and render a character in a game, you have to have a higher graphics than what you're going to produce hence still making it superior.

The ony thing I can agree with console guys is that it takes a bit to configure the gamepad or keyboard for better control. Aside this please think twice before you argue further.

NB: A creature cannot be greater than it maker
Re: 10 Reasons Why PC Gaming Is the Best by SavageMajor(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2018
yeah
Donald3d:
Pc gaming is always the best .
But this one below made us legends cool cool cool cool
Shout out to all the people that played it

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why PC Gaming Is the Best by MasterPDON: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lana1:
Holy fawking shit. Are you guys serious? When did you start playing the game?
Re: 10 Reasons Why PC Gaming Is the Best by Thegamingorca(m): 6:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Lana1:
grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why PC Gaming Is the Best by shogsman(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
There shouldn't even be a comparison, the PC is way more superior and of course effing expensive, and y'all talking about exclusives if you wanna play god of war 4 or uncharted you can always get a UK used ps4,it's just like 80k anyways.believe me when I say that every true PC gamer can afford a ps4 seamlessly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIFA 23 Mod FIFA 14 Apk+obb+data Offline Download - PS5 Camera / Official NL FIFA 13 Thread / Here's Why An AAA Nigerian Video Game Title Is Highly Unlikely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.