Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose (24055 Views)

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by philcz(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
Chibabi:

Dope? Or miss
Lol. Bros, hope Monday know say you put im pic for Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by philcz(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

Great makurdian
Great
Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
Grupo:
Your fiance no get nyansh, she no get bress, my bro, you are dating your fellow man.
ehn leave am like dat...op prefer im babe dat way:>. @ op... Happy birthday to ur babe...but biko why u guys floating in the air?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Grupo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn leave am like dat...op prefer im babe dat way:>. @ op... Happy birthday to ur babe...but biko why u guys floating in the air?
Dem be spirits. Na why their leg dey float.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Grupo:

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by agadaone1(m): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
How many cloth she wear for just one day birthday... Girls get time oh

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by XingXhang(m): 12:06am On Mar 28, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
The guy's head looks like IamAirforce1 head.

Jealousy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by BabaRamota1980: 12:08am On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Happy birthday ..

Martin0 come ooo....abeegi when is ur time to come and show us ur babes too like this na cheesy grin tongue

One day be one day, na so me and you go pose. Choi! cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:35am On Mar 28, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

One day be one day, na so me and you go pose. Choi! cool

grin

But i tot u said ur already married ooo embarassed

So, now ur single again grin...I wonder when did u get divorced baba tongue
Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by wumi2017(f): 3:34am On Mar 28, 2018
All the best[color=#990000][/color]
Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by highpriestess: 3:57am On Mar 28, 2018
nairalanders are really funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Fxwarrior: 3:58am On Mar 28, 2018
Grupo:
Your fiance no get nyansh, she no get bress, my bro, you are dating your fellow man.

Just zip it there. Ode. Looking for yansh and bweast in another man's babe. No go find your own. Continue misbehaving online.

Afrocandy dey wait you. Shebi na yansh and bweast you dey find.
Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by crackhouse(m): 4:08am On Mar 28, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool but why are u afraid to grab her wristbangle in the last picture.
. The relationship is not that strong so he have to be careful how he hold the girl to avoid embarrassment.
Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by OLAL3K4N: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=ipobarecriminals post=66204327]cool but why are u afraid to grab her wristbangle in the last picture. [/quogte]

He has not paid for it yet. Make I come dey go befoe I go receive beating grin cheesy grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Taiwo20(m): 8:58am On Mar 28, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

Alakowe, what is difference between fiancee and wife ?

i thought i saw wife.....

Madam, no vex.....

its just that i have issues with people calling fiancee and fiance, wife or husband........when brideprice has not been paid....
Just as iyawo is different from afesona
Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2018
philcz:
Great

I hail

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2018
Chibabi:

Great

I hail

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by ufuosman(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2018
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Funkybabee(f): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2018
Chibabi:

Thanks dear. She is cute in and out and that's why have chosen her

Hmmmmm A go love oooo

Don't mind those lazy and stingy guy wey full here pls help me to take care of her da da I will like to see her cheeks big twice more than this whenever you want to share ur pre-wedding shot...it's takes a real men to stand as a husband to a woman because women are so expensive ...

May God bless ur union bro...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by Chibabi(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2018
Funkybabee:

Hmmmmm A go love oooo

Don't mind those lazy and stingy guy wey full here pls help me to take care of her da da I will like to see her cheeks big twice more than this whenever you want to share ur pre-wedding shot...it's takes a real men to stand as a husband to a woman because women are so expensive ...

May God bless ur union bro...
Thanks dear. With comments like yours, I can't but love her the more. Thanks once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by UDUJ(m): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2018
Grupo:

grin cheesy

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by tgirlblaze(f): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
the photographer still dey learn work for editing...

a won aba ile photographer!
happy bday baby!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose by dnatz(f): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
Alex Chibabi hope say you no go end up marry Igala girl and dump Esther..... You must be gaining a lot sha to do this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Mistakes People Make In Relationships / Why Don't Women Like Domesticated Men? / Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.