Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... (1260 Views)

Independence Without Difficulties Is A Dream Of Utopia. / Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls / Tunde Bakare: I Can’t Understand What Buhari Was Doing At The Kano’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
come kingsango....tell me,how are you....??
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by KingSango(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:
come kingsango....tell me,how are you....??

I live without desire.

My path to the spirit was through the Tao. The belief is that our true selves is actionless consciousness and everything is imagination and brought about by our powers of manifestation.

www.undergroundriseup..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
KingSango:

I live without desire.

My path to the spirit was through the Tao. The belief is that our true selves is actionless consciousness and everything is imagination and brought about by our powers of manifestation.

Ase

Love Sango

well,i dont know anything about that....

i dont deal with things you deal with....

i am more for complete destruction....
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by KingSango(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:

well,i dont know anything about that....

i dont deal with things you deal with....

i am more for complete destruction....

There is no good and evil in the ultimate sense of the word. Its only different worlds and when you attract negative entities they will come. Its like going fishing, you've got your fish on the hook and you're pulling him into the boat. If you don't want him, meaning the enemy, then stop pulling him towards the boat. The laws of metaphysics condemns the Africa for inviting the enemy by partaking in criminal mafia, sodomy, witchcraft and cultism. This I find to be true.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by justtoodark: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
KingSango:

There is no good and evil in the ultimate sense of the word. Its only different worlds and when you attract negative entities they will come. Its like going fishing, you've got your fish on the hook and you're pulling him into the boat. If you don't want him, meaning the enemy, then stop pulling him towards the boat. The laws of metaphysics condemns the Africa for inviting the enemy by partaking in criminal mafia, sodomy, witchcraft and cultism. This I find to be true.

Ase

Love Sango

interesting what you are saying, priest....

hmmmm..... undecided
Re: I Dont Even Understand What Utopia Is.... by KingSango(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:

interesting what you are saying, priest....

hmmmm..... undecided

Evil thrives on low energy environments and activities this is what attracts them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Fixes Friday For Fresh Governorship Primary In Ekiti / Video: Fouad Oki On Lagos APC Crisis....... Morning Digest With JIMI DISU / Military Owed Abiola N45bn It Wasn’t Ready To Pay –sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.