Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to (31624 Views)

Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Samirana360(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2018
OK oo ...buh 75% of nairalanders shouted change....they have been fooled.....

am surprise to c dis post on FP...
d change done reach seun Syd ni

12 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by potent5(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Op, that's not all o.
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by SaAbbas(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2018
Some people graduated since 2005 without job and say buhari is there problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Tracypacy(f): 9:49am On Mar 28, 2018
Bill Gates in Nigeria talks about the country's youth: "More than half of rural Nigerian children can't adequately read and write."

"The conclusion is inescapable, Nigeria's economy tomorrow depends on improving its schools today."

6 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by LZAA: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2018
Nedfed:
5. Your mood when the CHANGE stated that I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.

Sai baba
Sai baba
Sai baba
Sarrki and the BMC crew grin grin
cc imhotep onyeoga cadec007

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2018
Sai babarians come and see: alariiwo yarimo itsmeaboki resurgentxtian4 ngeneukwenu omenkalives python1

cc lzaa onyeoga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by sylvez(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2018
This apc govt sha don make all man to loose their mind of humour abi na sense of humour.

it will not be beta for Buhari I swear

6 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by LZAA: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2018
imhotep:
Sai babarians come and see: alariiwo yarimo itsmeaboki resurgentxtian4 ngeneukwenu omenkalives python1

cc lzaa onyeoga
grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by 400billionman: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2018
Nedfed:
7. When recession hit the nation.
grin

9 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by FTrebirth(m): 9:52am On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:
I voted for change but i never regret in my Life

In fact I will vote for APC again and again...

PMB till 2023

that's why you're a zombie.

you're not supposed to use your brain.

14 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by ultimateyankee: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2018
tongue
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Gbam
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by seguno2: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2018
suyamasta:
Lol funny but true, i voted for change and i am ashamed of the fake change, But i have discovered that both APC and PDP are partners in disguise ! We need new people and parties with honest and committed leardership drive

You need new people and parties from who?
When you need to pass your school exams, did you wait for anybody or did you work hard for it? Why can’t you do the same thing for our political process by joining a party, contributing your money and campaigning for new credible candidates?
Why can’t you do that

5 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by oloriooko(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2018
Hilarious but so true grin

1 Like

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2018
Even NL that championed and campaigned for change don tire.

4 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by buskie13(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2018
Nedfed:
3. The rate at which majority rushed to dia polling Unit just to cast dia vote for change grin
APC use jazz

1 Like

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Kingsley10000: 10:01am On Mar 28, 2018
funny memes

1 Like

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by CSTR1002: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2018
Buhari supporters though.

I still wonder what they saw because up till now I have not seen it. cheesy

Though I heard some people voted for him because he is a northerner, a Muslim or chose their 'son' as the VP.

As backward as those reasons are, I can understand them.

Claiming with fanatical conviction that buhari is the Messiah though, is the one that confuses me.
I just can't understand how anybody that was breastfed as an infant can believe that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by adesharp2(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2018
D truth be sai no govt fit work with dis kind of distraction... last govt na boko haram, dis govt na boko haram, herdsmen and ipo. Tell me how d govt go take work?
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by buhariguy(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2018
suyamasta:
Lol funny but true, i voted for change and i am ashamed of the fake change, But i have discovered that both APC and PDP are partners in disguise ! We need new people and parties with honest and committed leardership drive
like your corrupt father
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by suyamasta(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2018
seguno2:

You need new people and parties from who?
When you need to pass your school exams, did you wait for anybody or did you work hard for it? Why can’t you do the same thing for our political process by joining a party, contributing your money and campaigning for new credible candidates?
Why can’t you do that
I can and will if im not just a lone voice, i will always support good ideas in my own little way
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by justtoodark: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2018
blackpanda:
I will still vote buhari over and over again

this easterners still dont get it....

if we could,we would vote buhari for president till he dies a natural death....

they think we are joking....
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by justtoodark: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2018
if it was allowed in the constitution,we would vote buhari to become a imperator....

we are not joking....
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by justtoodark: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2018
we would vote buhari to become another mugabe...we are not joking....take us serious....
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by nonye6194: 10:11am On Mar 28, 2018
what we fail to understand was that this APC guys just wanted to unseat the PDP. which they did, but had no development plan for the nation and her economy. that's why the economy hit recession within months of being in government. 3 years later, things are in worse situations than they expected.

7 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by buhariguy(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2018
Samirana360:
OK oo ...buh 75% of nairalanders shouted change....they have been fooled.....

am surprise to c dis post on FP...
d change done reach seun Syd ni
I am surprise for seun, because I know mynd44 cannot try this nonsense

1 Like

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by suyamasta(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2018
Tracypacy:
Bill Gates in Nigeria talks about the country's youth: "More than half of rural Nigerian children can't adequately read and write."

"The conclusion is inescapable, Nigeria's economy tomorrow depends on improving its schools today."
He spoke the most needed truth, but i think the corrupt political clan knows this and choose to use this as a tool of oppression especially in the North

2 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by justtoodark: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2018
nonye6194:
what we fail to understand was that this APC guys just wanted to unseat the PDP. which they did, but had no development plan for the nation and her economy. that's why the economy hit recession within months of being in government. 3 years later, things are in worse situations than they expected.

we went into recession because jonathan failed to put money aside...

but buhari is changing that now...extern reserves is rising...

their was always recesion in the world....its nothing new....but nigeria managed to go through it....because we always had enough extern reserves....all nigerians understood that....even dictators,obansanjo understood that....jonathan didnt understand....

useless otuoke basstard....

1 Like

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by tunary(m): 10:20am On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:
I voted for change but i never regret it in my Life

Haters keep off

PMB till 2023
that you will vote for apc again doesn't guarantee apc victory come 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Bimpe29: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2018
It's been a painful experience having APC and PDP around.

1 Like

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by David160(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:
I voted for change but i never regret it in my Life

Haters keep off

PMB till 2023
sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike's Parents Pictured With Suzzette Wike In Port-harcourt / Samuel Ortom 60th Birthday: Throwback Photo Of Governor / Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.