Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to (31623 Views)

Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by salesforce: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oh
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by mediclife1987(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
suyamasta:
Lol funny but true, i voted for change and i am ashamed of the fake change, But i have discovered that both APC and PDP are partners in disguise ! We need new people and parties with honest and committed leardership drive

When you hear people make this kind of statement, just know they're gonna vote APC in again come 2019. Don't waste your breath on them at all.
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by fk002: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jidibia:

You really need to work on your written English.

Mr English can you point out my mistake?

What i wrote was well written

fvck off
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Unik3030: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:
I voted for change but i never regret it in my Life

In fact I will vote for APC again and again...

Haters keep off

PMB till 2023
we all know u are still been fed so u don't know d hardship in town. baby wey Dem back no know say journey far
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by suyamasta(m): 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
mediclife1987:

When you hear people make this kind of statement, just know they're gonna vote APC in again come 2019. Don't waste your breath on them at all.
The handwriting is clear i say no to APC and PDP, believe whatever you choose to but i urge you to look closely make the right choice by supporting, voting and if possible standing up for good quality leadership
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by mediclife1987(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
suyamasta:
The handwriting is clear i say no to APC and PDP, believe whatever you choose to but i urge you to look closely make the right choice by supporting, voting and if possible standing up for good quality leadership

Do I look as gullible as Tinubu in your eyes? Continue playing smart like Buhari. You're deceiving yourself this time around.

In 2years time I'm outta this shithole, vote whoever you want, that's your problem.
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by newslifeop: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oh
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by suyamasta(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
mediclife1987:

Do I look as gullible as Tinubu in your eyes? Continue playing smart like Buhari. You're deceiving yourself this time around.

In 2years time I'm outta this shithole, vote whoever you want, that's your problem.
I know a lot of people are frustrated and some people like you are doing now like to blame anybody possible for their unfortunateness! But bro i have no hand in your shitholeness i live my life daily with the thought to improve myself and anyone i can!
Dont be a coward trying to run out of the country like thats the only option for you, the politicians say exactly what you are saying they see Nigeria as a means to acquire corrupt money and damn the other citizens working hard to make meaning of life you better quit with that mentality or else the DOOM starts at your doorstep
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by mediclife1987(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
suyamasta:
I know a lot of people are frustrated and some people like you are doing now like to blame anybody possible for their unfortunateness! But bro i have no hand in your shitholeness i live my life daily with the thought to improve myself and anyone i can!
Dont be a coward trying to run out of the country like thats the only option for you, the politicians say exactly what you are saying they see Nigeria as a means to acquire corrupt money and damn the other citizens working hard to make meaning of life you better quit with that mentality or else the DOOM starts at your doorstep

It's your choice if you choose to remain in the "shitholeness". Just don't coerce other people into living in a pig stye with you as a result of your incorrigibility in making sound decisions. Not everyone is a pig.

A man already in doom threatening another who seeks to escape to a better place of doom over there, such a person must really be thinking with their anus. It won't werk!
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:

The OP

Now face your front
Is this the look on your face right now?
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by ZombieTAMER: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:

Mr English can you point out my mistake?

What i wrote was well written

fvck off
justtoodark:
we would vote buhari to become another mugabe...we are not joking....take us serious....

Oya let's go there

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Tonytonex(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
suyamasta:
Lol funny but true, i voted for change and i am ashamed of the fake change, But i have discovered that both APC and PDP are partners in disguise ! We need new people and parties with honest and committed leardership drive
wee you kip qwayet.
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by fk002: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
MEGA4BILLION:

Is this the look on your face right now?

What difference does it make
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by fk002: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Oya let's go there

Gej asslicker
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by suyamasta(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
Tonytonex:
wee you kip qwayet.
No point
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by ZombieTAMER: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:

Gej asslicker
Fvck GEJ
He is a thief

Buhari is a bigger thief and a nepotic bastardized cow

I say it as it is
I ain't no zombie
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Tonytonex(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
suyamasta:
No point
OK
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
CC lzaa onyeoga resurgentxtian4 fanyogo1 alariiwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by fk002: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Fvck GEJ
He is a thief

Buhari is a bigger thief and a nepotic bastardized cow

I say it as it is
I ain't no zombie

Then who are you for?

Let's talk business, we need vocal people
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
adadike:
The Op is so on point.

You're bountifully endowed. shocked
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by LZAA: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
imhotep:
CC lzaa onyeoga resurgentxtian4 fanyogo1 alariiwo

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by ZombieTAMER: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:

Then who are you for?

Let's talk business, we need vocal people

grin grin grin
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by fk002: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

grin grin grin

Are you in?
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by justtoodark: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
doctokwus:

Zube!Whats the need of saving money when you have an infrastructural deficit,when you have a power and energy deficit,when the country's economy is still import dependent or when your educational and health systems are in shambles.
You are saving money in dollars and yet still going to foreign agencies to borrow at dollar denominated interest rates with other conditions attached.
That the government and people like you want to use increased foreign reserves as a sign of achievement shows how bereft of ideas,amateurish and naively desperate to retain power it is.

you must borrow as a nation....a nation cant survive alone...world population is immense...world doesnt work that way....

practicaly all nations must borrow from each other....but if you have enough reserves it makes borrowing easier....

buhari is not stvpid like jonathan....
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by chernest2002: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
imhotep:
Sai babarians come and see: alariiwo yarimo itsmeaboki resurgentxtian4 ngeneukwenu omenkalives python1

cc lzaa onyeoga

It must be a frustrating tortuous life to be caged in a zoo.

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

It must be a frustrating tortuous life to be caged in a zoo.
Just like TY Danjuma was crying abi grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Nedfed(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
12. The way many await CHANGE come 2019

1 Like

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

PigDiot on the loose.
Yes, these pigs are on the loose

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga

Now we know the reason why PigDiots later develope to be hateful and emotionally disturbed - the little bastards never knew their fathers let alone be brought up with good home training.

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by LZAA: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin grin grunt grunt grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma Receives More Than 150 Cows Donation For Mum’s Burial Rites / Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing / Wike's Parents Pictured With Suzzette Wike In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.