Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to (31625 Views)

Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady / 7.9m Job Loss: "May God Judge 18 Million Mumus That Voted This Old Beast" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by fk002: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2018
tunary:
that you will vote for apc again doesn't guarantee apc victory come 2019

Go to the North or Southwest and ask any random person who will he vote between PMB and Atiku the answer will surprise you....

Stop judging by what you see on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by justtoodark: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2018
you easterners should stfu and care more about una area...nobody send una...

shvt up and develop una region than developin other peoples region....
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2018
faceURfront:

Who asked you?

Don't mind the yeye illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by fk002: 10:24am On Mar 28, 2018
David160:
sorry

Don't be cheesy
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Abdulazeez007(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2018
faceURfront:

Who asked you?
. Bitter truth
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by justtoodark: 10:27am On Mar 28, 2018
nobody needs una...london dont need una,gemany dont need una,spain dont need una,south africa dont need una,malaysia dont need una,india dont need una,lagos dont need una....

shvt up and develope your biafra area....
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by dheilaw1(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2018
I will vote for him if he contests a thousand times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:
nobody needs una...london dont need una,gemany dont need una,spain dont need una,south africa dont need una,malaysia dont need una,india dont need una,lagos dont need una....

shvt up and develope your biafra area....
Tribalism have eaten up your brain , you need a replacement faster than you think. Even Buhari will be ashamed of you like kilode.

5 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by fk002: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

Just say you don't have life na So We can know

No matter what you say it won't stop PMB from winning the presidential election
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by doctokwus: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2018
justtoodark:

we went into recession because jonathan failed to put money aside...

Zube!Whats the need of saving money when you have an infrastructural deficit,when you have a power and energy deficit,when the country's economy is still import dependent or when your educational and health systems are in shambles.
You are saving money in dollars and yet still going to foreign agencies to borrow at dollar denominated interest rates with other conditions attached.
That the government and people like you want to use increased foreign reserves as a sign of achievement shows how bereft of ideas,amateurish and naively desperate to retain power it is.

5 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by seguno2: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2018
suyamasta:
I can and will if im not just a lone voice, i will always support good ideas in my own little way

Everyone is a lone voice and convinces/joins/mobilises others to become a strong voice to be reckoned with.
How are the godfathers different from you? Were they not one lone voice before they decided to stand up for what they want

1 Like

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:
I voted for change but i never regret it in my Life

In fact I will vote for APC again and again...

Haters keep off

PMB till 2023
may God change your life and that of ur family the way Buhari change Nigeria... Amin

4 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by fk002: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
may God change your life and that of ur family the way Buhari change Nigeria... Amin

I don't troll on Ladies...

Take off before i change my mind
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by suyamasta(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2018
seguno2:

Everyone is a lone voice and convinces/joins/mobilises others to become a strong voice to be reckoned with.
How are the godfathers different from you? Were they not one lone voice before they decided to stand up for what they want
Yes we all have a role to play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Jidibia(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:

You really need to work on your written English.

2 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2018
when the change arrived

2 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Nedfed(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2018
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Nedfed(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2018
8. Masses apperance when the CHANGE finally show face, dollar rise, petrol price hike, high cost in foodstuff

6 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by kiansims32: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2018
Garageband For Windows, previously a part of Apple's iLife suite of softwares is an application made by Apple Inc. Garageband For Android for Mac OS 12 years back way back in 2004. They expanded its working stage to get iOS too.
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:

please answer Amin if you truly love the way he change Nigeria....

Nigeria will never move out of it present state if we keep having ur kind of person, stop voting under ethnic and religious lines , rather go for credible candidate..

1 Like

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by unohbethel(m): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2018
CSTR1002:
Buhari supporters though.

I still wonder what they saw because up till now I have not seen it. cheesy

Though I heard some people voted for him because he is a northerner, a Muslim or chose their 'son' as the VP.

As backward as those reasons are, I can understand them.

Claiming with fanatical conviction that buhari is the Messiah though, is the one that confuses me.
I just can't understand how anybody that was breastfed as an infant can believe that.
guy u av said it all

1 Like

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by adekhingz(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2018
adadike:
The Op is so on point.

This ur profile picture shocked shocked shocked shocked....Uhmmmmmm..

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Rockyrascal(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2018
Nedfed:
7. When recession hit the nation.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by adekhingz(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

Just say you don't have life na So We can know

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Gaddafiyusf(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2018
fotadmowmend:
Change the change

2 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Yunjeezy(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by decomaniaboss(f): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2018
grin angry

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Yunjeezy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
And how u gonna deal wit all dis APC agents campaigning for ur area.

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Nedfed(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
9. When CHANGE family (herdsmen) finally took over.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by rumours: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
fk002:
I voted for change but i never regret it in my Life

In fact I will vote for APC again and again...

Haters keep off

PMB till 2023

Pretender. Suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Nedfed(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
10. When CHANGE failed you in the area of employment.

2 Likes

Re: pictures those that voted for CHANGE can relate to by Nedfed(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
11. Your reaction when you meet the person that confused you to vote for CHANGE.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom 60th Birthday: Throwback Photo Of Governor / Nobody Should Try To Remove Buhari In 2019- Miyetti Allah President,bodejo Warns / Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.