Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter (44016 Views)

Bill Gates Daughter, Phoebe, In Interracial Relationship With Robert Ross / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by firo08(m): 7:49am On Mar 28, 2018
I just dey think what to do? Dangote daughter is now another man property and I won't allow bill daughter's to slip off my hand. The problem now is my village people. Nairalanders what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by AreaFada2: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2018
Flokey:
Fine girl, This is the girl of my dream's . I believe I have finally found my missing rib cheesy

Oh boy, na your missing short sight correction glasses you need to find first o. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Throwback: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2018
King4Roller:

Must you hate?

What is hatred in him clarifying fact from fallacy?
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by maxiquadrian(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2018
She's not even wearing Gucci. Beauty with class cool
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by SHAMONEYXL(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Give me 100 million and i still won't date her..

I prefare ishilove than her..
to her you mean

1 Like

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by winnersmith: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2018
Who be Cuppa?
post=66219823:
Phoebe and Cuppy..... Who will you choose?!

1 Like

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by aku626(m): 8:03am On Mar 28, 2018
ruggedtimi:
this guy though. No amount of juju can give u such wealth. Anyway I still respect bill gate for holding that position almost twenty Years now. You can still call bill gate richest man
He’s the richest to almost everyone not only because he has the physical capital, investment or what have you. But, because he’s impacted more lives on this planet than most of the others.
By the way it’s just aster of time before Bill gets back to number one.

1 Like

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2018
post=66219823:

The comparison is totally unfair.. it's not even close bill and otedola are not mates , are not.even mentioned in the same category wealth wise.

Same with their daughters, cuppy.looks like a retired Ghanaian wh0re who has a bad boob.job ..

Cuppy.looks cheap, and easy, while bills daughter tlooks classy and homely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Edge1(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Bill Gates is one of the biggest philanthropists around - yes, but the tag 'WORLD'S RICHEST' is officially not his to keep as of today, simple. There's nothing else to 'read in between the line'.

Oga, it's too early to be serious.
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by sannde: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2018
eh eh.. nairaland!.
because Gates came to naija. na everyday we dey hear abt him now. o ga o!.

anyway, give me d girl's watsapp nomba pls!
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Scordroncyber(m): 8:11am On Mar 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
It seems you enjoy datilng grannies
. so if I give u sense u will reject
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Chochovini: 8:12am On Mar 28, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Op high capacity thunder with it's associated lightning fire you this morning....
Pls take it easy o. I think the right target for this your nature‘s missile should have been all the boko harams holding hostage the remaining Chibok kidnaped sch. girls and recently, Leah Sharibu and other hostages.
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2018
daughter of the richest man in the world very simply and docile , if it were daughter of one fraudulent dollar millionaire in Nigeria , she will be shining her white teeth up and down , tweeting from morning till night, showing off her cheap gadgets and boyfriends just for cheap publicity stunt... Otedola and company should come and learn manners from this man and his family

3 Likes

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Jethrolite(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2018
pzphoto:
This is daughter of the richest man in the world Phoebe.

Who want to hook up with her?

Gist from praizeupdates

News source : http://www.praizeupdate.com/meet-phoebe-bill-gates-lovely-daughter/

Second richest
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by BruncleZuma: 8:13am On Mar 28, 2018
Chochovini:
Pls take it easy o. I think the right target for this your nature‘s missile should have been all the boko harams holding hostage the remaining Chibok kidnaped sch. girls and recently, Leah Sharibu and other hostages.
My brother I just wake and nah the fist mumu post of the day.
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by crafteck(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Give me 100 million and i still won't date her..

I prefare ishilove than her..

Yimu
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by stubbornman(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2018
Shortyy:
Get ready Phoebe, my brother is cumin for you

Make i no catch that your brother near her oooh make i no break him leg
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Jethrolite(m): 8:15am On Mar 28, 2018
colossus91:

Jeff Bezos amasses wealth while Bill gates gives steady read in between the line!!
Does not change the fact that he is now the richest by a wide margin.
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Assassin101: 8:15am On Mar 28, 2018
hmmmm... do u hv a personal beef wit "DJ Cuppy"?

QueenSuccubus:
grin

That's the daugher of the richest man in the world but look how modest she is...

She doesn't need to wear plastic wigs, fake eye lashes or tons of bling-blings juz too look rich but her earring is a studded diamonds. Very classy... kiss

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by FarahAideed: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
BMC suddenly trying to know more about this man

So that at any time they would start tarnishing his image online undecided as if the man cares

You sef see am shey?

1 Like

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Talkingboy: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2018
See daughter of one of d richest people in the world , no too much exposure , no Gucci shirt.

because DAT yeye Khloe wan return to bbhouse , she go dey open brezzzzzz , the latter for hushpuppi
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Skepticus: 8:17am On Mar 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

That's the daugher of the richest man in the world but look how modest she is...

She doesn't need to wear plastic wigs, fake eye lashes or tons of bling-blings juz too look rich but her earring is a studded diamonds. Very classy... kiss

Money or no money, you'll always recognize class when you see it.

There are a lot of rich folks in our environment without class.
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by orlymat: 8:19am On Mar 28, 2018
If I cheat on my wife with her even my in-law will say they are proud of me.

Money!!
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by einsteine(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2018
OP,

She is just 15 and you are asking if people want to hook up with her.

Nigerians and their pedophilic mindset.

And for gold diggers, Bill Gates has said times without number that each of the 3 kids would get $10 million, max. The billions are all going to charity.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Chochovini: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2018
BruncleZuma:
My brother I just wake and nah the fist mumu post of the day.
Lols. U 4ny sha.
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Uniqueteco(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2018
Dear God, please bless my handwork so that I can make my children to be proud of having me as a father. Amen... Hard work and prayer mode activated.
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by David160(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2018
post=66219823:
what is Cuppy?... It sounds like puppy?
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2018
Assassin101:
hmmmm... do u hv a personal beef wit "DJ Cuppy"?

shocked

Who is she?
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by mediclife1987(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Neimar:
that girl is just 13years old shocked

Impossible.
Re: Meet Phoebe Adele Gates, Bill Gates Youngest Daughter by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2018
ObaKlaz:
There's a new sheriff in town. Jeff Bezos is currently the richest.
Jeff Bezos is only the richest because of how much Bill has donated to different causes though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Left Banking For Bricklaying - Kehinde Muibi / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M / Folorunsho Alakija’s 65th Birthday Party In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.