Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum (37184 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) / Governor Ajimobi At Eid Prayer Ground In Ibadan / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Sealeddeal(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2018
He is a Musulumi
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Yoruba4Life: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2018
Na Sango go strike all of dem so. Ajimobi especially! May all ur present and future generations to come experience no peace! angry angry
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Nasir123(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
As a flatheaded Heeeebow Jhew, these pictures give me migraines. cry

Why are you guys always looking for trouble
grin grin
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by OboOlora(f): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2018
This Ambode’s deputy always looks like a bloated Barney that’s unaware of what’s going on around her
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Yankee101: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2018
Na Alfa
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by resurgentxtian4: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2018
Corrinthians:

This is funny as hell. See me laughing like a crazed niggah in the office!

Nairaland is always fun with these tribal e-wars.

Surprisingly, we have not seen any negative comments from the igbos.
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by resurgentxtian4: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2018
Corrinthians:

This is funny as hell. See me laughing like a crazed niggah in the office! grin

Nairaland is always fun with these tribal e-wars.

Surprisingly, we have not seen any negative comments from the igbos.
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by engrkaz(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2018
Rauf Agbewuresola.... Omo the guy resemble goat die..

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by bakaredc: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2018
Adeyinka12:
Aregbe wore Danshiki/ eshiki and Kembe that is nice. proudly Yoruba.
last pix , I think that is Kwara deputy/representative.
The Woman beside fayose is the deputy to Ambode, while the other woman beside ambo is deputy to Amosun..Kwara is North central Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by nairavsdollars(f): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2018
Aregberascal himself
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by dabeto: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2018
I prefer Aregbes jumper to others parachute. Cute dressing

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by thunder74(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2018
Who else have noticed that Aregbesola can't dress without a touch of white since he became the governor?
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by martineverest(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2018
what is wrong there? isn't that a style of our traditional attire?.is it because it's not popular?

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by redarrr(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2018
swagger governor
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by perdollar(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2018
mallam izalla jihadi aregbesola
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by perdollar(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2018
izalla jihadi aregbesola omo afonsi
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by practicalclass: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2018
Ambode and Fashola be like "see wetin Aregbs wear. Des he think say na wedding reception/social nite for Dangote's pikin".

Our politicians sha...

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Adeyinka12(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2018
bakaredc:

The Woman beside fayose is the deputy to Ambode, while the other woman beside ambo is deputy to Amosun..Kwara is North central Nigeria
I know kwara is in north central , I think they invite him base on Yoruba .
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2018
South West Leads, Others Are following

1 Like

Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Newpride(m): 9:36am On Mar 28, 2018
Aregbesola might be suffering from bipolar disorder
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by natedat: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2018
No comment. you can not put your private logo on Government building.
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by mikolo4us: 9:57am On Mar 28, 2018
Smigle looking governor
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by akilo1: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2018
this is what u get when u can not pay salary and other governor ask u for a group photo
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by leo2020: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2018
Ogbeni Aregbesola, O wo Kembe re bi ija.
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 28, 2018
Corrinthians:

stop being an IBOcrite.
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by translux(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2018
AREGBE-RASCAL
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by Shayba(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pls read the banner behind them before u criticize, they said is a quarterly forum for the western Governors. That's why he represents with the 3 quarter grin grin
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by salesforce: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Oh
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by mikolo80: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
are the ppl complining
bjayx:
As if they're working for the people
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by mikolo80: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2018
how are they tormenting the ppl
if you go there will you not line ur pockets abi you will suffer for free
what can be more tangible than what the ppl ask for
they do a lot for the masses
henrygale:
Set of folks tormenting the people.
All have something in common which is to line their pockets with our resources.
I hope they come up with something tangible for the region and not just their regular show off to make it seem as if they are doing something for the masses.
Re: Ambode, Fayose, Argebesola And Ajimobi At Western Nigerian Governors’ Forum by seanlee12: 5:53am On Mar 29, 2018
Sigh !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency. / Hauwa Atiku-Uwais: Atiku Donated Land, Office To Me – Daughter (Photos) / Buhari To Be Interviewed By Christiane Amanpour On CNN Today 8pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.