Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos (32815 Views)

Wedding Of Adama Indimi And Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim (Photos) / Meram Indimi Reveals Struggle With Depression / Wedding: Hauwa & Meram Indimi Kamu Ceremonies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by donqx: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
good
Re: Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Yotex200(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ao person go fine lyk dz... Ewooo shocked
Damn!!! This is beauty redefined.
Re: Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
[quote author=adekhingz post=66230257][/quote]

M patiently waiting 4 her 2 wear one stinking hijab with socks........ angry
Re: Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by mclorenzo(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Season of billionaire marriages.
Re: Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by OjomaBrown: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Northern beauty
Re: Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
I wonder why billionaires daughter no dey mushin. I for marry one wink anyway, the gal dope sha. she is d perfect definition of beauty.
Re: Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by akinadesun: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
rich marries the rich
poor marries the poor
when would there be end to the chain of poverty in the developing world?
Re: Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by smokeyupu(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
She is lovely but me I no de look only face...show me the main particulars

Bum bum....kegs...etc
Re: Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Shedrack777: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
fancy4eve:
bad mouth everywhere
i checked your picture, but i was starring at your picture for over 20minutes just because i don't know how best to describe your beauty. sis, you're too saucely beautiful (if the word saucely exist). your mama born you well! now show me your character to see its beauty and i'll steal your heart and never let go.
Re: Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Shedrack777: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
fancy4eve:
bad mouth everywhere
i checked your picture, but i was starring at your picture for over 20minutes just because i don't know how best to describe your beauty. sis, you're too saucely beautiful (if the word saucely exist). your mama born you well! now show me your character to see its beauty and i'll steal your heart and never let go. let me see how beautiful it is first
Re: Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by adekhingz(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
genghiskhan007:

M patiently waiting 4 her 2 wear one stinking hijab with socks........ angry

I would have asked. " Do you mean wear one stinking hijab with socks like your Mary and other christian Nuns?"

Re: Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Phyde: 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
This is beauty with respected class, not like that cuppy that always disturb us on social media.
Re: Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Ahmedhussain3463: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
madridguy:
Thanks sir. Correction noted.
uwlc
Re: Meram Indimi, Soon To Wed Billionaire's Daughter Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
adekhingz:

I would have asked. " Do you mean wear one stinking hijab with socks like your Mary and other christian Nuns?"

No, the one YOUR MOTHER WEARS WHENEVER SHE SLAMS HER HEAD FIVE TIMES A DAY, WHILE MASTURBATING TO PROPHET MUMUHAMMED'S NAME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) / "Sanusi Persecuted Me As He Thought I Wanted His Job At CBN" – Cecilia Ibru / Banks Move To Limit Over-the-counter Withdrawals To N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.