Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,846 members, 7,841,206 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Am Looking For What To Die For.. Hence There's Nothing To Live For - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Looking For What To Die For.. Hence There's Nothing To Live For (1628 Views)

Why Didn't Jesus Die For Adam And Eve? / Being A Christian Is Not For Sissies. It Takes A Real Man To Live For God / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Looking For What To Die For.. Hence There's Nothing To Live For by Tonyosas101(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Emmanystone:

@bolded, far from it. The reason i asked that is to know from which angle i can enter him. A militant atheist will curse God to his grave. As you try to comfort, you are slapped with insults both at God and at you. So, i just needed to know how to tackle him.

Everyone is human first before they choose their creed, yes, that's why we are here interacting with them.

And, i am female, not brother. lol.
My bad, lol,, Pardon me
You must be very stubborn (strong), however, I admire fearless women
Have a nice day sis
Re: Am Looking For What To Die For.. Hence There's Nothing To Live For by Emmanystone: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Tonyosas101:

My bad, lol,, Pardon me
You must be very stubborn (strong), however, I admire fearless women
Have a nice day sis
cheesy, happy easter bros.
Re: Am Looking For What To Die For.. Hence There's Nothing To Live For by Emmanystone: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
frank317:

Think what u like, u know nothing about me.
Of course i cannot lie to myself, glad u know that.
I am not a holy man and ur jesus was killed a long time ago.
Yes from my utterances, i am a no nonsense person... i really dont have time to give ur imaginary God a chance in my life
My God does not take dead sacrifices, He takes living sacrifices. You are a dead stinking soul overtaken by demons. What will God do with a demon infested person like you?

frank317:

Awwww.... all i see here is the defense mechanism called projection? U really wish i pretend dont u? Afterall, how in the world can someone not give a fxck about ur sky daddy, not do vigil, not even pray, not go to church, not give tithe, no fast and still feel good about himself?
Your brethren in Reddit will shout you down for saying this. Guys are killing themselves everyday out of misery
How come White Atheists in a better society are crying out of depression, and considering suicide, yet you, a miserable poor wretched Nigerian feels good about himself? You lie.
frank317:

Looool... i feel u sis... such a person must be a God of his own and u cannot imagine such a person to exist... well, thanks for the compliment
Hahahahahahahahaha. I challenge you to go to reddit and say you feel goods as an atheist, let's read their comments.
Re: Am Looking For What To Die For.. Hence There's Nothing To Live For by lightinchrist4: 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John:14:6

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Was Peter, Paul And The Apostles Not Rich In Bible Days? / Allah's shameful command of Prostitution for Muslims / Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.