Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours (41200 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by mikaelangelov: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
The slay queen finally slew him

don't date a slay queen

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by kyutepanda(f): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
saphiya:
But the deceased family can get her arrested if they want justice
abi ooooo but how come they know she stabbed him and they didn't get her arrested........now tha it has been publicized what shu we do? i guess he cheated on her and she found out

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
The level of domestic violence against men by our women nowadays is very worrisome.

How I wish one can consult a native doctor for a good spouse, the world would have been a more better place for men!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by STORM2(f): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
I love how nobody is asking about proof or circumstances. Cos nobody just carries knife to stab someone without reason.
What was the motive? What did the guy do? What exactly happened? How did they know he bled for 7hours? Where were his friends or neighbors when this was happening? Why hasn't the girl been arrested? Did she really kill him?
Or am I expected to just take this story at face value because it sounds interesting?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Ebukamath(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
undecided she looks like a baby dragon.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Ebukamath(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
STORM2:
I love how nobody is asking about proof or circumstances. Cos nobody just carries knife to stab someone without reason.
What was the motive? What did the guy do? What exactly happened? How did they know he bled for 7hours? Where were his friends or neighbors when this was happening? Why hasn't the girl been arrested? Did she really kill him?
Or am I expected to just take this story at face value because it sounds interesting?

thats a nice question.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by STORM2(f): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Idongesit85:
The level of domestic violence against men by our women nowadays is very worrisome.

How I wish one can consult a native doctor for a good spouse, the world would have been a more better place for men!
Lol....welcome to the club. Wives have been getting butchered by husband's for years now......when people said domestic violence was something to fight against, everyone said it was feminist rubbish..... domestic violence is real and affects all genders and races and even ages. God help us.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by STORM2(f): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ebukamath:
undecided she looks like a baby dragon.
Hahahaha....the babe no fine at all sha. But I guess that's all the guy could hustle.
This story is fishy abeg
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Organs(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
We have only one side of the story. Do not judge until you hear the other side.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Tphoto1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
No 1 ..What is a 23yrs old boi doing with girlfriend?
No 2 .. If the boi is 23yrs it only means the girl is younger. What is a girl below 23yrs doing with boyfriend?

Its OK for a 23yrs old girl to av a boifrned doh. Buy for a guy, its a no
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by yeman1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
See d devil face ! Chai!!! kiss
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by fortune1968: 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
MTKbudapest:

This year you will die in the hands of fulani herders!
you will surely reap your wishes for others .
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by consultancy: 3:03am On Mar 29, 2018
i wonder the kind of guys that even date these dirty and hungry looking girls.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
BlissB:
See her face like starched shirt........God forbid bad thing #spits#
I wanted to say her face looked like Eba wey dem no turn well grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Lover To Death In Benue, Watches Him Die For 9 Hours by 1000Capacity: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
MTKbudapest:
Everyday we hear bad news even buhari coming to lag tomorrow is also bad news. angry
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster At Presidential Villa / Man Rapes Mother In Imo, Blames Alcohol / Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.