Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Big Deadly Cobra Found In The Toilet , Almost Killed Victim - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Big Deadly Cobra Found In The Toilet , Almost Killed Victim (759 Views)

My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! / The Menace Of Snakes In The Toilet Bowl: It's Scary / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Deadly Cobra Found In The Toilet , Almost Killed Victim by Parollawd(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2018
A guy shared his testimony via facebook, to express his grateful heart to God whom had saved him from a snake attack in the hotel which he lives at abraka, Delta state. Stating warning to everyone to watch well before using the toilet in respective homes.
According to him, the snake was found not even in any corner of the toilet, but inside the W.C where he would sit to defecate, he said he pointerld his torchlight into the zinc and found out there was something black therein, on discovering that it was a snake that he could not even kill ordinarily, he yelled out to the vigilante in the area to get the black cobra killed with the aid of gun, and in this process, the W.C was also crushed, to tell how big the snake was.

The question is, how did such a big snake found its way into that place, in the toilet specifically, maybe the area is surrounded by bushes all over.

However this sounds a note of caution

to everyone to watch not only the toilet or the within house, but also the environment, every bush or anything attractive to reptiles in the environment should be taken care of.

See how big the snake was (photos)

source:https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/03/big-deadly-cobra-found-in-toilet-almost.html

(1) (Reply)

‘take Me Back Or I Kill You’ – Jilted Hubby Stabs, Drags Naked Wife In Street / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / Man's Prank To Sell Girlfriend On Ebay Results In $119,000 Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.