Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae (3333 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2018
A Nigerian guy leaked video of his girlfriend cheating on him with her Lebanese Sugar daddy , the young man expressed his heartbreak in a facebook post, he said he had been suspicious of his girlfriend's infidelity, his suspicions came to pass when she lied to him she was going to see her sister taking care of her sick dad  somewhere in Lagos, he traced her to the hotel were he caught her redhanded...even recorded a video of the act to back up his claim.

In the video, he is seen hurling insults at her, he said,

"This is the bitch I fell in love with, sleeping with a man old enough to be her father, shame on you!  Sleeping with another woman's husband for money, dog! "

His girlfriend tries to shut the camera from seeing her by closing the curtains, he pulled it apart and got a better view of her.

"I will still open the curtains, let the world know the kind of bitch you are! Bitch!! "

She calls the security to throw him out, some Nigerian fb users, mostly females insulted him for such a childish act, no matter what he shouldn't have leaked the video.

Watch video here before its deleted
https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-guy-leaks-video-of-his-girlfriend-cheating-on-him-with-her-lebanese-sugar-daddy/

See reactions:

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2018
No matter what... He shouldn't have done such a terrible thing... God punish any man that will try this with me... As if men dont cheat..

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 come over please
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by Skepticus: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2018
Why do fools always fall in love?

Always thinking a ho or a fuckboy would stay loyal.
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by IdeyFindWife: 11:10am On Mar 28, 2018
OP, great story, maybe even a worthy cause, but why the skewed-logic editorialization?

It's better to admit that leaking anyone's nudes, for questionable reasons, is a deplorable evil than to start spewing out incorrigibly hypocritical rubbish!

Ladies leak "cheating-husband-busted" videos all the time, nobody talks! Heck, ladies even leak themselves mashing up side-chicks, beating the shyt out of those 'poor, attention-seeking, money-hogging' husband snatchers; nobody pities the side-chick but everybody gawks, talk crap and moves on... why the double-standards now? Same with false-rape alarms!

Best we all agree to work on our humanity in banishing the wrongs of our society and culture, than peddling biased basis for future stereotypes!

On A Lighter Note
If you were to leak an adulterous partner's sexxtape to ur lawyers/the jury, in order to force a cheaper alimony-deal or juicier divorce-bargain, you would be wiser and richer for it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by ubunja(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2018
Real men leak videos. i will even leak a video even if you didnt cheat. just for the fun of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:30am On Mar 28, 2018
ubunja:
Real men leak videos. i will even leak a video even if you didnt cheat. just for the fun of it.

One of the primitive men... I was talking about
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
No matter what... He shouldn't have done such a terrible thing... [s]God punish any man that will try this with me[/s]... As if men dont cheat..

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

The nonsense you spew is ISO Certified.

Who has done a more terrible thing here? The guy or the lady?

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by IamGoke(m): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
OP, great story, maybe even a worthy cause, but why the skewed-logic editorialization?

It's better to admit that leaking anyone's nudes, for questionable reasons, is a deplorable evil than to start spewing out incorrigibly hypocritical rubbish!

Ladies leak "cheating-husband-busted" videos all the time, nobody talks! Heck, ladies even leak themselves mashing up side-chicks, beating the shyt out of those 'poor, attention-seeking, money-hogging' husband snatchers; nobody pities the side-chick but everybody gawks, talk crap and moves on... why the double-standards now? Same with false-rape alarms!

Best we all agree to work on our humanity in banishing the wrongs of our society and culture, than peddling biased basis for future stereotypes!

On A Lighter Note
If you were to leak an adulterous partner's sexxtape to ur lawyers/the jury, in order to force a cheaper alimony-deal or juicier divorce-bargain, you would be wiser and richer for it.

Nice! really nice!!

2 Likes

Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by IamGoke(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

Its my opinion come and slap me.. Goat

U have to work on that!! Period!!
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

angry angry angry
☣ ☠

You're the Miss Neanderthals here. Your opinion is very nonsensical.

☣ ☠

2 Likes

Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
No matter what... He shouldn't have done such a terrible thing... God punish any man that will try this with me... As if men dont cheat..

. Some ladies and their hypocrisy. If it was the guy cheating and the video leaked,by now you will be shouting men are scum but since its the ladies own,the guy is immature. Nonsense.
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Some ladies and their hypocrisy. If it was the guy cheating and the video leaked,by now you will be shouting men are scum but since its the ladies own,the guy is immature. Nonsense.

I would have insulted the lady too.... What... Guys do this shit more
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by ubunja(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

Its my opinion come and slap me.. Goat

2 Likes

Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by Fkforyou(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ladies be screaming immature up and down because they disgraced a hoe.... grin

Fvck you and your immature rants... grin

No one gives a fvck what you think.... undecided
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by Obodo999(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
Real men should be able to eat a woman poo grin
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
trash undecidedyou were broke that's why the bitch cheated on you.. use her for ritual or move on you're such a dumb pussy nigga undecided
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by ubunja(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
trash undecidedyou were broke that's why the bitch cheated on you.. use her for ritual or move on you're such a dumb pussy nigga undecided
hilarrious lol
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by unapapadeycraze: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

the rate at which you call lalasticlala ehn, he will fvck you somedaycheesy. i know you will like that. seems calling his name gives you orgasm. na joke. lalasticlala nor ban mecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

And u that fvcks old men for money is modern right? Dumme Schlampe!!!
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by MissAprokoMedia(f): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

the rate at which you call lalasticlala ehn, he will fvck you somedaycheesy. i know you will like that. seems calling his name gives you orgasm. na joke. lalasticlala nor ban mecheesy.

Lalasticlala come and confirm ni
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by Espada10: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
why leak her video when he should have use her for blood money or yahoo things

Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by Fourwinds: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

keep quiet madam...what she did is pure evil even though we know the guy acted childishly....

just imagine the commenters saying nonsense
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2018
olac21:
Your stupidity reeks to high heavens..I mean you the O.P for what you posted after the thread!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2018
she"s a runzgirl so what do u expect cheesy
runzgirls got their needs grin grin
Re: Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

na guy o. Hiding under female moniker

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Slay Queen With Difference (pix) / Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her / Post is deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.