Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her (3336 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / So Guys, Did She Really Bleep Up? Or Did He Take It Too Far? / See What Nigerian Guys Did To This Sexy Lady On Twitter After Sharing Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Gang90: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2020
So it was December 23rd 2019 and my family had gone home for Xmas, I was the only one left in my flat because I was travelling home on 26th so the whole flat was mine...at first I felt like a Bachelor, I'm 25 it was Christmas eve, the weather is cold and Chilly, few guys came around, I had lots of end of the year parties to attend.

So on the night of 23rd December I was at this end of the year party with my friend OG, after taking two bottles of small stout, I notice this girl I had been crushing on, I told my friend OG and he arranged the seat for us at the other corner...

He called the girl over and we got talking, apparently I used to exchange greetings with the girl on the street and she seem to realise I had interest in her...Our discussion went smooth, she confessed to liking me too.

At about 10:30 I wanted to go home, I told OG, Seems I will be alone in my flats let me try my luck on her...OG encouraged me with some few Bro lines and asked if I got some CD, I didn't see the need for the CD I just told OG, that won't be a problem as far as she will follow me home.

I tried my luck, seems fate brought us together she agreed to go home with me...seriously I didn't contemplate sex in the first place, I just wanted to go home with her, have some fun mummy and Dady time, cook us something well, I only meant to cook noodles or prepare tea because since my family travelled I had been surviving entirely on tea and noodles or eat out...

On getting to my flat things didn't work out exactly as I had imagined on closing the door, I held her and kissed her on the forehead she was in front so I held her from behind, holding her tummy I whispered to her ear, "would you want to carry my baby", that statement triggered a reaction which made her start contemplating if she will carry my baby ofcourse she would like to but what happens to this, to that, her education...you know all those type of reasoning in other to stop her from talking I had to move in and planted a kiss on her lips so passionately.

The next few minutes we would be on the couch, we went on and on up to a point she begged me to make love to her...Well I was not prepared for this so I was like, I'm not ready for sex now, she begged and begged and I maintained my ground.

Up to a point she asked if I'm okay like down there, I said yes I'm okay, she asked again is it that you have it small down there that she wouldn't mind, these questions are getting rather embarrassing, truthfully I was hard but not prepared for sex, I like the girl but I just wanted to get to spend some intimate non sexual time with her.

I made it clear to her I desire her and I just want to stay close with her for the night but I can't have sex with her I don't even have a CD, so she repeated her annoying question again saying tell me the truth are you sure that you are okay or even if it is small I wouldn't mind, just make love to me, at the height of these embarrassing questions, I pulled off my trousers then my boxes and ask her now does it seem like I'm not okay or that I'm small down where, I made it clear to her I'm not just ready for this today, she confirmed I'm okay and my size too is okay.

She still begged me to just let her hold me, stuff like that, at the end looking rather disappointed she said look at the way I'm begging you, it even seem like I'm rapping you already...

She left a little disappointed but more so in love, the next day she confessed to having fallen in love with me, when she came the next day I didn't allow her to kiss me when she tried, I got a broken lips from yesterday's rump and it won't just be right bleeding into her mouth...I fell for her too.

But I travelled soon when I came back on January she had travelled to spend some time with her sister, then I travelled again, I didn't see her again until a week ago but she don't seem to have the zeal to have something to do with me...Guys what did I do wrong.
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Iceyjayzz(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2020
All these super stories self...

5 Likes

Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Gang90: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
All these super stories self...
Does this look like Super Story to you...I still like the girl, she's back in the street, is there a chance I can have her back
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by MJBOLT: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
go and ask her what you did wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Iceyjayzz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Gang90:

Does this look like Super Story to you...
“It is a Super Story, a life of strife and sorrows, It is a Super Story of Good food & houses

where the fish drown or even die of thirst, It is a Super Story, a life of Precious stones & Good Taste,

It is a Super Story, This is Super Story EEE EEAHH! This is Super Story EEE EEAHH! Story…”

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by AlexBells(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Only you did all these things in one night and you are here months later, what exactly do you want us to do...

1 Like

Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by paulolee(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
ir wrong?? u didnt bang the hell out of her even if you said u wr crushing on her..
u supposed to bang her brainz out bcoz a real gee hardly say no to his begging crush..

2 Likes

Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Gang90: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
paulolee:
ir wrong?? u didnt bang the hell out of her even if you said u wr crushing on her..
u supposed to bang her brainz out bcoz a real gee hardly say no to his begging crush..

Guys I think I have realised my mistake, do you think I get a second chance, I wish to make it up to her if she's not already taken
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
I can’t believe I just wasted few minutes reading this trash, guy warn yourself o angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by paulolee(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Gang90:

Guys I think I have realised my mistake, do you think I get a second chance, I wish to make it up to her if she's not already taken
in some such type of cases, opportunity comes but once, jus forget her and move on, anoda better bea go show or she fit still pity you and reason you carry kpekus come bt dts would be hard because girls de hardly ask guys for sex and they feel bad when they try and the guy rejects them...jus forget her and face front
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Gang90: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Vade1:
I can’t believe I just wasted few minutes reading this trash, guy warn yourself o angry

Lol And also wasted extra more minutes, commenting about the wasted time wasted during reading, I don warn myself already but na true story, I'm serious
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Gang90: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
paulolee:

in some such type of cases, opportunity comes but once, jus forget her and move on, anoda better bea go show or she fit still pity you and reason you carry kpekus come bt dts would be hard because girls de hardly ask guys for sex and they feel bad when they try and the guy rejects them...jus forget her and face front

Bro I Bleep up but maybe if I run am then it fit be abortion money wey the babe for don dey collect because as I don drink two bottles of small stout earlier, I for run am local
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Juliusmomoh: 12:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Op, be careful oo.. I like your decision..

1 Like

Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Gang90: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Op, be careful oo.. I like your decision..
It was not easy oo, I almost fell out of pity

1 Like

Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Juliusmomoh: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Gang90:
It was not easy oo, I almost fell out of pity
The lord is with u... Don't fall for her oo..

1 Like

Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by fati2001(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
life!

Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by ecstasy357(m): 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
You need Jesus.

Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Jack005(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
Free punna na him you loseguard. Another nigga Don bang the pussy scatter. Move on my guy
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by cappucino925(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Written in these walls are the stories that i cant explain....
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by punisha: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pampers, baby wipes and baby food are expensive...just a friendly reminder.
Talk to ur diick and explain reality of things to it.
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by padi94(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Thank God I didn't come to read this epistle... bia abeg how much for that supplement you're advertising up there
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Gang90: 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Jack005:
Free punna na him you loseguard. Another nigga Don bang the pussy scatter. Move on my guy
Na wetin I come realise at last, the girl no come dey too come close again
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Gang90: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
punisha:
Pampers, baby wipes and baby food are expensive...just a friendly reminder.
Talk to ur diick and explain reality of things to it.
Lol
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Gang90: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
cappucino925:
Written in these walls are the stories that i cant explain....

Your parody is as complicated as the wall itself, but these sorts of story don't need explanations
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dude I will be very sincere with you and will tell you the truth most pussy inspired redpillers on Nl will not tell you. Don't ever let anyone puncture your self worth or value. You weren't ready to have sex with her, you didn't want it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your decision. You did want you wanted at that moment, don't be guilt tripped by anyone into thinking you offended the lady or you missed a big chance of fvcking just another hole. For heaven's sake stop attaching too much significance on sex you didn't want!

Just move on! Life isn't all about sex. If she comes back wanting it, fine. If not forget her. Your personal value is all that matters!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Gang90: 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
Palema007:
Dude I will be very sincere with you and will tell you the truth most pussy inspired redpillers on Nl will not tell you. Don't ever let anyone puncture your self worth or value. You weren't ready to have sex with her, you didn't want it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with your decision. You did want you wanted at that moment, don't be guilt tripped by anyone into thinking you offended the lady or you missed a big chance of fvcking just another hole. For heaven's sake stop attaching too much significance on sex you didn't want!

Just move on! Life isn't all about sex. If she comes back wanting it, fine. If not forget her. Your personal value is all that matters!
I had started thinking I had become another guy who couldn't live up to conventional expectations, thanks for your words, I feel better knowing I didn't go against the norm
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Gang90:

I had started thinking I had become another guy who couldn't live up to conventional expectations, thanks for your words, I feel better knowing I didn't go against the norm
Sadly pussy worshipping is the norm, the rate at which guys worship and act like their lives depends on it is very annoying. To most Nigerian Men, a pussy lost is like a glory lost. To them a man who rejects a bleep rejects oxygen,that mentality pisses me off and it's nice to see someone change that narrative.

You did nothing wrong, you didn't want the sex. It's your body, strength and pleasure, you decide what to do with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
she was stupid to start with,you on the other hand is confused.Wordly people
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Don't do anything
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Mayannar(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
U Bleep up... undecided

These babes dont really have chill pills these days. Bruh, the other night mood can barely come back again... consider it gone...
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Gang90: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zzor:
she was stupid to start with,you on the other hand is confused.Wordly people
Look at this one oo, worldly people indeed, you are already in Abiss abi, how you gon be in the world still breathing the worlds oxygen still got say worldly people lol
Re: Guys Did I Bleep Up With Her by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Gang90:

Look at this one oo, worldly people indeed, you are already in Abiss abi, how you gon be in the world still breathing the worlds oxygen still got say worldly people lol
what did you smoke

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Unilag Lesbians Are Having Fun Inside Girls Hostel (video) / It Takes Courage To Live This Life. / Wow! SA Has Special Visa For LGBTQ+ Foreigners (GRAPHIC PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.