Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest! (2051 Views)

I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened / Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest! by Beke2020: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

My world has just come crumbling down....my marriage to Seun is a big fat lie!

My husband Seun is a twin. When I met him three years ago in London,I was quite fascinated to be dating a twin. I was dreaming one day if we got married that I would have twins also. When I met his twin sister kehinde,I was also surprised at their closeness. I thought it was cute. Prior to meeting Kehinde,Seun talked alot about her. How that they grew up quite close,more like soul mates. He even joked that his past girlfriends used to be jealous of his relationship with his twin sister.

When we were courting,I suspected that Kehinde was pretending to like me but soon as we were not been around other people,she seemed not to be interested in what I have to say. I honestly thought she was just being a needy sister to her brother. I gave her the benefit of doubt because of how close she and Seun were.

Last month,Kehinde went to Nigeria and came back with

...read full story and other stories on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-thought-my-marriage-could-survive-anything-but-incest/

1 Like

Re: I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest! by ultimateyankee: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2018
Kikikikikhahahahaha shocked grin
Re: I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest! by Beke2020: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
When u don't teach your children sex from childhood, the learn it any how and the result is in the story posted
Re: I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest! by Beke2020: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
cool
ultimateyankee:
Kikikikikhahahahaha shocked grin
Re: I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest! by z11111: 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hello Freda,

This is such a sad one. But what I have to say is,you need to seek God’s face in this one. Take time to pray about this. Whatever decision you make,dont do it in a hurry.

Remember,this happened 10 years ago. Can you possibly forgive your husband of what happened 10 years ago? What you should find out though,is to be certain that their incest stopped years ago. If indeed it didnt stop,then you have reasons to want to consider separation so that you guys can sort out issues before deciding whether you will proceed with divorce or not.

Its a tough one,but this is a warning to parents too. Check what your kids are doing,what they watch on TV…parents should also give their children sex education as early as possible so these kids can know what sex is and know the consequences.

Beke2020:
Dear Jzhane,

My world has just come crumbling down....my marriage to Seun is a big fat lie!

My husband Seun is a twin. When I met him three years ago in London,I was quite fascinated to be dating a twin. I was dreaming one day if we got married that I would have twins also. When I met his twin sister kehinde,I was also surprised at their closeness. I thought it was cute. Prior to meeting Kehinde,Seun talked alot about her. How that they grew up quite close,more like soul mates. He even joked that his past girlfriends used to be jealous of his relationship with his twin sister.

When we were courting,I suspected that Kehinde was pretending to like me but soon as we were not been around other people,she seemed not to be interested in what I have to say. I honestly thought she was just being a needy sister to her brother. I gave her the benefit of doubt because of how close she and Seun were.

Last month,Kehinde went to Nigeria and came back with

...read full story and other stories on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-thought-my-marriage-could-survive-anything-but-incest/
Re: I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest! by Beke2020: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
That's if they have stopped it
z11111:

Hello Freda,

This is such a sad one. But what I have to say is,you need to seek God’s face in this one. Take time to pray about this. Whatever decision you make,dont do it in a hurry.

Remember,this happened 10 years ago. Can you possibly forgive your husband of what happened 10 years ago? What you should find out though,is to be certain that their incest stopped years ago. If indeed it didnt stop,then you have reasons to want to consider separation so that you guys can sort out issues before deciding whether you will proceed with divorce or not.

Its a tough one,but this is a warning to parents too. Check what your kids are doing,what they watch on TV…parents should also give their children sex education as early as possible so these kids can know what sex is and know the consequences.

Re: I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest! by Beke2020: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2018
Beke2020:
That's if they have stopped it
but wait ooh, what are the 10years old child invoked? What are they going to tell him? Hmnnnnn
Re: I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest! by Samuelgr8: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Who is to blame, the two people involved in the abomination or their parents?
Re: I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest! by Beke2020: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2018
Hmmmmn, bad have are difficult to come out from
Re: I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest! by McBrooklyn(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2018
Re: I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest! by Samuelgr8: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
hmmnnn
McBrooklyn:

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks / Twitter Users React In Shock As A Video Of Woman Using Pepper To Scrub Her Vulva / How Likely Is It For A Lady Not To Know D Number Of Men Who Have Entered Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.