Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened (2762 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by SlqTV(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
She might have came acrossed my previous post, This happened today we were together having fun and discussing about life and career.
I can't tell her motive though, but she playfully said this to me. "Are you a failure? You that even the internet couldn't came to your aid? You better get connection or f*ck off" Then she laughed it off.
I was shocked and confused, I have to try and confront her to explain what she meant by that but she quickly change the topic.
E pain me Sha! but I had to let it slide and keep pushing on my dream.

Check my previous thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/7854923/girlfriend-just-slapped-me-because#down

Rocktation, Dominique, Ferano
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by Ballzproblemm: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
SlqTV:
She might have came acrossed my previous post, This happened today we were together having fun and discussing about life and career.
I can't tell her motive though, but she playfully said this to me. "Are you a failure? You that even the internet couldn't came to your aid? You better get connection or f*ck off" Then she laughed it off.
I was shocked and confused, I have to try and confront her to explain what she meant by that but she quickly change the topic.

why will you be in a relationship with someone that says awful things to you? you mumu die

18 Likes

Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by SlqTV(m): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

why will you be in a relationship with someone that says awful things to you? you mumu die

Thanks for your opinion, but please try and check the previous thread
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by Ballzproblemm: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
SlqTV:

I don't need to check anything,this why men die Young.

you are in a relationship with a toxic person ,in this terrible economy no be you dey do yourself?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by Bluezy13(m): 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
SlqTV:
"Are you a failure? You that even the internet couldn't came to your aid?"

😂😂🤣🤣
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by SlqTV(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

you are in a relationship with a toxic person ,in thisis terrible economy no be you dey do yourself?

I will try to adjust my ways now. But chasing my career meant everything to me
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by SlqTV(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
Bluezy13:

😂😂🤣🤣

Abeg e no funny, I just needed a solution
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by Bluezy13(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
SlqTV:

Abeg e no funny, I just needed a solution

😂😂😂
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by Allisgud: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

you are in a relationship with a toxic person ,in thisis terrible economy no be you dey do yourself?
be conscious of what u say,u will let him go home now and tear his wife slap
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by SlqTV(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Allisgud:
be conscious of what u say,u will let him go home now and tear his wife slap

Nope I will never do that, We are not married yet, We both are in our early 20s

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by imagrg(m): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
She will beat you silly if you try that on her. You wan collect? Some girls dey craze oh.
SlqTV:

Nope I will never do that, We are not married yet, We both are in our early 20s
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by OSDD(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
The girl stupid o... she suppose nack you another better slap as she ask you that question.

You be big fool, an unrepentant one!
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by Fahvvy: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sighs undecided....

First she's physically abusive and has no qualms laying hands on you during an argument undecided... That is proof that she's an abuser and she doesn't respect you on bit undecided...

Secondly...
She called you a failure to your face undecided... This is proof that she is toxic and also verbally abusive undecided...

However, the only thing worse than this is that YOU undecided... Cause I cannot understand why you'll choose to be with someone who is physically abusive, verbally abusive and toxic undecided...

Whatever the reason, understand that you'll NEVER succeed in any endeavor if you don't distance yourself from toxic and verbally abusive fellows such as your st.upid girlfriend undecided...
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by KingNom(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tiswell
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by Qatar2022: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2023
SlqTV:

No respect for you at all
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by Sirhush(m): 7:49am On Oct 27, 2023
You better distance your Self from her so you can have rest of mind
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by SlqTV(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2023
imagrg:
She will beat you silly if you try that on her. You wan collect? Some girls dey craze oh.

How could a girl beat a man? As a man you can let things go not just because you are weak
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by anthonyuncle(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2023
Girl wey don slap you before na she you still dey reason
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by sulakishop(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2023
The internet is a public place, why the shock?
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by SlqTV(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2023
Sirhush:
You better distance your Self from her so you can have rest of mind

I wan just get connection and blow in this music. We once have gold diggers in our lifetime, I believe nothing can distract me from now on I just pray I meet the right person to help my music career

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by SlqTV(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2023
anthonyuncle:
Girl wey don slap you before na she you still dey reason

The reason I get closer with her it's because she's into entertainment too, She's an up and coming actress. So I kind of like anything that do with entertainment.

And I just wanna do music.
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by dkidd: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2023
SlqTV:

The reason I get closer with her it's because she's into entertainment too, She's an up and coming actress. So I kind of like anything that do with entertainment.

Dump that girl and focus more on ur music. U are the second Nairalander who is an upcoming with potentials I have seen although u can tell ur producer to do less auto tune and pls focus more on the type of rap u do and maybe infuse ur local dialect in it.

Pluto way... No one will really help u but urself. I'm into music or used to be rather (production and business side) but I won't be getting back to it soon, at least for now. Try to get other side stuffs to raise money. Do it ur way or find a way to. Nobody holy pass just don't spill any blood or go into anything diabolical. Pray ur way out and open ur heart to God. If small shallipopi do am u sef fit do pass. U have potentials in there. I didn't know when I listened to the rest tracks as I almost gave up listening to the first one about love. I hope ur wise sha... Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by Mhizzard(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
dkidd:

Dump that girl and focus more on ur music. U are the second Nairalander who is an upcoming with potentials I have seen although u can tell ur producer to do less auto tune and pls focus more on the type of rap u do and maybe infuse ur local dialect in it.

Pluto way... No one will really help u but urself. I'm into music or used to be rather (production and business side) but I won't be getting back to it soon, at least for now. Try to get other side stuffs to raise money. Do it ur way or find a way to. Nobody holy pass just don't spill any blood or go into anything diabolical. Pray ur way out and open ur heart to God. If small shallipopi do am u sef fit do pass. U have potentials in there. I didn't know when I listened to the rest tracks as I almost gave up listening to the first one about love. I hope ur wise sha... Good luck
you have said it all.
this is the best advice,a father can gives to his dearly son as an upcoming star.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by dNortherner(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
SlqTV:

Like you ain't gonna find any other girl which is into entertainment again? I can see you must be stupid!
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by SlqTV(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
dkidd:

I was overwhelmed to be honest, this is the best remark I've gotten so far on this topic. You just straighten one of my backbone, I'm very grateful to you. Thank you.

I can tell I shed tears replying to this and I don't know why. 🙏

I will keep pushing on my dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by anthonyuncle(m): 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
SlqTV:

She will use you to do rehearsals and auditions for horror movie role.
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by SlqTV(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
anthonyuncle:

She will use you to do rehearsals and auditions for horror movie role.

cry
Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by Marvellousoy: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
SlqTV:

Rocktation, Dominique, Ferano

I have listened to your songs, all I can say is you have a great potential in you. God! Talent dey Naija... Keep working hard bro, The sky Is your limit. And don't be surprised this is Nairaland your helper might locate you soon. Wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened by SlqTV(m): 9:09am On Oct 28, 2023
Marvellousoy:

I have listened to your songs, all I can say is you have a great potential in you. God! Talent dey Naija... Keep working hard bro, The sky Is your limit. And don't be surprised this is Nairaland your helper might locate you soon. Wish you best of luck.

I'm hoping so 🤲

Thank you so much! I felt little bit relief and I will always try and improve further.

(1) (Reply)

I Want Her To Trust Me / I Miss My Ex, But She Confessed to Witchcraft / Does That Make Him Less Of A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.