Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (136964 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by VIVIACHRIS(f): 1:20pm On May 09, 2018
insperyadyou:
To me, everybody can log in, whether you are sent a message or not. This is not shortlisting

Assistant PTDF manager,

So those that cant login should force themselves in ni?

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by insperyadyou: 1:44pm On May 09, 2018
VIVIACHRIS:

Assistant PTDF manager,

So those that cant login should force themselves in ni?
In your little English, what is the meaning of "ALL"?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by seunlegend: 3:51pm On May 09, 2018
Just got off the phone with a staff of Flexisaf, if u didn't receive an email, it simply means that you've not been shortlisted
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Ahyjo: 5:08pm On May 09, 2018
seunlegend:
Just got off the phone with a staff of Flexisaf, if u didn't receive an email, it simply means that you've not been shortlisted
Please are you sure about this ?
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by MAAnne(f): 5:39pm On May 09, 2018
This doesn’t add up. First the email reads “All Applicants”, Second, there are people who received the email and have been greeted by the “you have not been shortlisted” message, Thirdly, there are also those who didn’t receive the email but have been able to log in. So how do we reconcile all this. Wouldn’t it just be easier and more tidy for them to put out a statement on their website stating the correct position of things.
Me I tire o

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by seunlegend: 5:39pm On May 09, 2018
Ahyjo:

Please are you sure about this ?

Yeah... I also didn't receive a mail, that was why I called them. Anyways, congrats to the shortlisted applicants. I know there is always a light at the end of every tunnel

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Kendrick213: 5:58pm On May 09, 2018
MAAnne:
This doesn’t add up. First the email reads “All Applicants”, Second, there are people who received the email and have been greeted by the “you have not been shortlisted” message, Thirdly, there are also those who didn’t receive the email but have been able to log in. So how do we reconcile all this. Wouldn’t it just be easier and more tidy for them to put out a statement on their website stating the correct position of things.
Me I tire o
Yea...your right it doesn't...but that is exactly how it happened with France/china/Germany...but again it doesn't add up.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Kendrick213: 6:00pm On May 09, 2018
Just heads up to all that receive email but after login showed 'you haven't been shortlisted message ' try different browsers as much as possible...
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by udores: 8:31pm On May 09, 2018
Please I need a little help. I'm a PhD applicant. I'm now able to log in and update my center. But each time I log in the center i chose previously is shown but the interview panel always defaults to Engineering, even when I chose Geoscience or Computing option previously and saved successfully. I hope this is not a problem.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by emydnoble(m): 8:42pm On May 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by hugochuks60(m): 8:56pm On May 09, 2018
congrats to all those who were able to login. pls who and who got d second mail, (those for MSc)?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by meetanwo(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2018
Those of you insinuating that successful applicants for the France/Germany/China Partnership Scholarship were not shortlisted for interview in the UK Scholarship are totally wrong. As it stands now,serious work is still going on with respect to the final list of the F/G/C Partnership Scholarship, so it's too early to deny one's chances for another opportunity. Better kneel down and continue to pray for God's favour instead of making costly assumptions. We shall all smile by God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by bb12008: 8:47am On May 10, 2018
Definitely, Ptdf would have selected some candidates who merit in F/G/C scholarships after interviews and there would no need to select them for UK again, otherwise , it will block some candidates chances in UK selection.
And we should know that UK is more precious and competitive than F/G/C because the UK is fully-funded by PTDF/FG while the F/G/C is joint funding, infact PTDF only pays your flight fare, its the host countries that pays other expenses.
All the best .
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by meetanwo(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2018
bb1 how sure are you about your statement? They're too heavy to be taken for granted, I mean on the issue of sponsorship

bb12008:
Definitely, Ptdf would have selected some candidates who merit in F/G/C scholarships after interviews and there would no need to select them for UK again, otherwise , it will block some candidates chances in UK selection.
And we should know that UK is more precious and competitive than F/G/C because the UK is fully-funded by PTDF/FG while the F/G/C is joint funding, infact PTDF only pays your flight fare, its the host countries that pays other expenses.
All the best .
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Oegbeyem: 9:30am On May 10, 2018
bb12008:
All the best .
This is absolutely false. Don't mislead yourself
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by bb12008: 9:30am On May 10, 2018
very sure. so u never checked the F/G/C university u applied to . Its just bilateral sponsporing. Those sholarships are there in F/G/C but you need a government agency like PTDF to recommend you to them. In fact most Nigerian research institutes are not exploring the opportunities, may not to loose their staff but some do it , like NAEC etc. many of the guys are outside there. PTDF just incorporate that to expand their responsibility to candidates who can not meet the UK ones which is very competitive and full-funnded by PTDF.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Nobody: 11:29am On May 10, 2018
bb12008:
very sure. so u never checked the F/G/C university u applied to . Its just bilateral sponsporing. Those sholarships are there in F/G/C but you need a government agency like PTDF to recommend you to them. In fact most Nigerian research institutes are not exploring the opportunities, may not to loose their staff but some do it , like NAEC etc. many of the guys are outside there. PTDF just incorporate that to expand their responsibility to candidates who can not meet the UK ones which is very competitive and full-funnded by PTDF.

Sir,
Please as advised. Stop misleading others with your theories.

Sometimes it's best to keep our seasonings to self rather than confuse others sir

Stay well sir

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Time2reign: 11:57am On May 10, 2018
bb12008:

This is purely FALSE!.

with/without PTDF for example, You can secure admission to IFP in France..... But the only clause is that you need to be sponsored by an organization (i.e. taking IFP france as a case study). Prior to this year, many had be getting admission into all this schools be it in france, china and Germany.... but the point was sponsorship to go study there.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by bb12008: 12:16pm On May 10, 2018
Time2reign:

This is purely FALSE!.

with/without PTDF for example, You can secure admission to IFP in France..... But the only clause is that you need to be sponsored by an organization (i.e. taking IFP france as a case study). Prior to this year, many had be getting admission into all this schools be it in france, china and Germany.... but the point was sponsorship to go study there.

This is simple, F/G/C is a partnership program while UK app is PTDF/FG fully-funded. You might be shortlisted in both, it does not matter. You can get scholarship as Int'l student without being recommended by a govt agency BUT any F/G/C is a partnership program. Simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by bb12008: 12:23pm On May 10, 2018
datascience:

Sir,
Please as advised. Stop misleading others with your theories.

Sometimes it's best to keep our seasonings to self rather than confuse others sir

Stay well sir
no confusion here. The explanation is simple. The F/G/C is strategic partnership and UK is PTDF fully-funded , simple. In F/G/C , you get recommended after interview to the host sponsoring govt/uni, if accepted , you get the award. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 10, 2018
bb12008:

no confusion here. The explanation is simple. The F/G/C is strategic partnership and UK is PTDF fully-funded , simple. In F/G/C , you get recommended after interview to the host sponsoring govt/uni, if accepted , you get the award. Good luck.

Okay.

(shakes head)
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Nobleman4l(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2018
udores:
Please I need a little help. I'm a PhD applicant. I'm now able to log in and update my center. But each time I log in the center i chose previously is shown but the interview panel always defaults to Engineering, even when I chose Geoscience or Computing option previously and saved successfully. I hope this is not a problem.
Don't bother yourself, I am also experiencing the same thing. On the day of the interview d panel chosen will interview you hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Soothing: 1:26pm On May 10, 2018
But the shortlisting seems very fast. only God knows if they really went through the application at all

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by bb12008: 1:42pm On May 10, 2018
Soothing:
But the shortlisting seems very fast. only God knows if they really went through the application at all

We could not say, they might have snooped each application if they had enough flexisat support and there are software that scans applications nowadays . U know this is Nigeria, but merits still count at time.
Meanwhile , PTDF has a twister handle that responds to people questions.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Adeniyik: 12:41am On May 11, 2018
I think you are right. Some people did not get any email and were still able to log on to their account to update their centre]
insperyadyou:
To me, everybody can log in, whether you are sent a message or not. This is not shortlisting
[/i][i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by subcbouy: 5:43am On May 11, 2018
deepwater:

sometimes i wonder why people sit behind their computer to discuss and put information into the cyber space bothering on issues they have no authority to speak on nor have an idea about. undecided

After they will be shouting ojoro! simple English you can not comprehend.
ALL Applicants, ALL Applicants, All applicants they said are to revisit the portal again to choose a venue
Simple English, right? Did you receive an email? Why should you login to your application page? Simple English!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by OSTENLABORATORY: 6:07am On May 11, 2018
OSTEN LABORATORY IS RECRIUTING FOR FULLTIME GRAPHIC DESIGNER ROLE
JOB DESCRIPTION
Create visual concepts, using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers and satisfy clients. Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
JOB DETAILS
Osten Laboratory is a Nigerian non-medical Laboratory and consultant firm, which offers all kinds of environmental studies, laboratory outsourcing services, lab construction services and equipment services, lab maintenance and equipment calibration, corrosion monitoring services and training, with its head office in Lekki, Lagos.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS
Minimum Experience: 2 years
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND
Desired Courses: No Specification
OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Creativity.
• Typography.
• Photo / video editing proficiency
• Web Design
• Communication.
• Articulation
TO APPLY:
Follow the link http://ostenlaboratory.com/career-2/ or alternatively submit your CV to career@ostenlaboratory.com
Good luck.
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Lame12: 5:53pm On May 11, 2018
Who observed UK applicants now denied access to the portal after selecting interview venue?
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Kooldon(f): 7:46pm On May 11, 2018
Hahahaha So All Of Una Wan Abandon Nigeria For Buhari Abi?
E No Go Work. Shut Down This Matter And Go Hustle Your Pvc Cos Its Operation Back To Daura
Goodluck And See You At Aso Rock
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Ahyjo: 7:55pm On May 11, 2018
Lame12:
Who observed UK applicants now denied access to the portal after selecting interview venue?
I just tried. It’s now showing access denied. Oh my weak heart �
Re: Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom by Mechatronix: 8:35pm On May 11, 2018
Ahyjo:

I just tried. It’s now showing access denied. Oh my weak heart �

Same thing here !

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / Download Complete Time Table For 2012/2013 Waec / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.